What physique do I need to attract white nationalist women?

What physique do I need to attract white nationalist women?

You just KNOW they spit roasted her, she wanted the experience before eventually settling down.

>one of the people on this board will marry her

The inefficient brain carrying type.

The excess disposable income type.

>needing to "attract" whores

No. You buy what you want from them. Or you take it.

Check her cap collection, then if she is worthy, grab her by the pussy.

golden tate is about 200 pounds which I would say is the perfect weight

A Marine uniform

Bro are you fucking calling me some kind of ((cuck)) or something? Go be a clown elsewhere TOUGH GUY.

Her past is non of your matter, or so they say.

The only right answer to this is that your future is none of hers then.

Women don't like /pol/ autists OP.

the right answer is not getting married because everyone is a whore

>/pol/
They could have been whites and I wouldn't want to marry her.

The only answer is not to settle down with sluts ( 99% of women)

You realize that 1% is still a shitton of women.

You'll need Big Black Cock.

You do realize that that creates a massive influx between good men and good women?
if 1% only women are dateable and the % of men is much more.
This is because men are less likely to cheat than women

>and the % of men is much more.
>This is because men are less likely to cheat than women
Source?

Bait

>literally the only correct answer

just don't marry sluts
if a girl fucks lots of dudes. i'll date her and hang out with her. i just will not marry her.

problem solved

Uggo detected
Can almost smell your unwashed MAGA hat from here

mgtow is even worse than that
because they don't do anything

Man niggas in 2017 really winnin out here

Well then let's not have you apes chimping out screaming "that's racist" "muh slavery" everytime some criminal gets shot

Why are you replying to my post? Fuck off witeboi

shut up cuck

Hahahahaha white boi u runin trinina fina ho who ain't take 10 diks wen me n my bois is fuckin hos lef an rite u fukin gay white boi smdh hahaha

Honestly though, if you never find out, does her past matter?

>I'll date her
Kek

Right, genius, but relative to other WHOLE 99 PERCENT of women, that's not very many.

Just think about it, How many men you know are single? and how many women you know are single?
Women can easily replace a man but its harder for men to find another partner thus women are never single.
Also the courts are really in favor of women when it comes to family issues, thats why its actually good for women to cheat and ruin the relationship or marriage it will only benefit them financially

its fucking common sense.

white trash

I'm was a mass murderer but that's just my past! You don't mind, right?

You enjoy going out with her and meet at least 10+ guys she fucked / gave a bj?

It's almost like autists know more men than women. *gasp*

The past always comes out in some way. The question is does it come out verbally before a commitment or through action after

nope
i just will not marry that girl!

Yes

>coalburner

So you are basically saying men are worth less than women? assuming you are a male you just cuck'd yourself kek

>taking pictures with people means you're a slut

Holy shit this virgin projecting is too much for me

I wish r9k would go and stay go

Wtf happened to this place

>being this much in denial

COPE

Denial of what lmao fucking loser

>being this much of a virgin he can't understand social cues
jfc

I'M the virgin

I'm 32 and I've had sex with over 80 women.

It's literally a picture of a cute chick with some niggers at a 4th of July party with all you virgin NEETs projecting all over it.

My suggestion is to shut off your computer, stop visiting /r9k/, and get some friends. And no, your LoL online friends don't count.

>I'm 32 and I've had sex with over 80 women.
Lol what are you gay?

bro, im not being mean just telling you the Truth. White pride women think your dick looks like a shit. Just go after trashy white girls wont have to work hard and they're daddy issues make them even easier. Good luck.

>using the n word
fuck off back to /pol/ virgin
also stop roleplaying on the internet its sad!

>I'm 32
Stopped reading there.

If you are on Veeky Forums after 30 you are a loser. End of story.

>waaaahhhhhh some one used a word I don't like so I'm going to call them names

Fuckin fag hahaha

calm down virgin

niggers not that bad of a word, bruh. Go ahead give it a try.

the past always catches up to you, because sooner or later people stop moving forward

>Enjoying entertainment has a cut off date

lmao

It's sad you nerds think that it's unbelievable. I've been having sex for 16 years, that's a little over 5 girls a year, which is nothing. I've hit 5 in a month when I was in college. Long term girlfriends have skewed my number

Shitposting aside you guys really need to stop being so brainwashed by Veeky Forums. Sad!

whatever you say virgin!

Being "friends" with a woman.
>Fag

They are so retarded it's laughable.
>Yes... ALL of them

It's just a pic. Doesn't mean anything

>I'm 32
Kill yourself

what the fuck
you want to settle with a person and her past should not matter to you? That's retarded. If someone was a pedo his past should not matter to you either? Besides, statistically it matters a lot. The more partners she had - the more likely is divorce

Lmao my young friend has literally fuck like 200+ chicks. It's disgusting and not some special accomplishment. Some dudes don't want to fuck every hoe thrown their way because I think about how easy it was for me then I think about how easy it was for every other guy before me.

Lol delusional

Just be urself bro

>before settling down
That hag looks way past settling down age. More like she divorced her husband to take a ride on the carousel again

I always knew this to be true, yet the numbers are worse than I imagined

It's just a picture, man!

Again projecting.

The last 5 women were models. One was the star of a music video with over 7 million YT views. Not that it's a huge accomplishment, she was a bitch, just saying I have standards too. I've only fucked like 2-3 chubsters and the rest were 7/10+

Wahhhhh

>muh feelings
Fuck off

I see reactions like this to people hanging out and smiling with black people all the time, especially women. I ran track in college and the sprinters and jumpers were primarily black guys. Became bros with many of them, and I got some insight into the black experience. One thing that one of my black track bros said always comes to mind when I see pictures like this.

Being a black guy is like being a fat girl. Everyone outwardly likes you. You're the life of the party. You're funny, you're charismatic, but there's this sense you can't shake that everyone is a little too nice, that they laugh a little too hard at your jokes. Like they feel bad for you, like they owe you something.

Getting laid when you're a fat girl is actually pretty easy. You see, there are a few guys at every party, a few guys at every club who like fat girls. And all you have to do is show those guys a little attention and they just eat it up, and you can go home with them. But the thing is, they're only taking you home because you're fat. They expect you to meet certain stereotypes of what fat girls are like in bed. They've already been with all of your other fat girl friends. If they run into you at a party or in class or on the street they will either pretend not to recognize you, or worse, they actually won't recognize you. You weren't a person, you were a mark on their sexual bucket list. And all those other people who laugh at your jokes and want to take pictures where they smile with you and they make you feel so good about being part of the crew? They will not touch you with a ten foot pole. They'll joke about how great you'll be in bed because you're a fat girl, but if you offered to sleep with them they'd be moderately repulsed. And you laugh it off, but deep down, it hurts.

Being a black man is, sexually, the exact same as being a fat girl. Or so I'm told.

yeah we are walking dildos
thats why i stopped dating white chicks

>women don't see blacks as people

Sounds reasonable

I have a few black friends, they're fine. Only because they aren't thug black people.

Chris Rock's bit on black people vs niggers comes to mind. It's sad that he would be crucified if he did this stand-up nowadays.

you can tell a white girl loves brothers when she has overly plucked, constantly surprised eyebrows, hooped earrings and a sexface 24/7. And I'm supposed to get down with that?

As a black male, i'd gladly fuck a white girl, but i'd never date one. A lot of them are vapid whores and they age like shit

See I think the same about black girls

>As a black male, i'd gladly fuck a white girl, but i'd never date one

White girls say the same shit about most black guys.

This right here is the general conseous for all the coalburners as well. You think white women are vapid whores because that's the type of white girls that get attracted to black men the most. Same goes for black girls and white men (but to a lesser extent IMO).

damn
as a black male i'd gladly marry and date latina woman!

Latinas age like shit too, friendo

plastic surgery my friend

As a white guy I probably wouldn't marry a Latina unless she were an 8 or above

Confidence bro

MGTOW is such pathetic bullshit.

Instead of actually not caring and just having standards they won't budge on they just swear off women because they're angry virgins.

I don't like this solely because I attach a stereotype to black youth that has more often than not been true.

depends on how she acts now and how you want her to act
lets say you are in a restaurant and she sees one of her "friends" from college times, she says "hey thats my friend", and get up and hug a black guy, he introduces himself to you then leave to his table
then you ask who he is and she tells you "oh i used to date him but i was nothing serious" you're gonna think that it was a regular vanilla relationship, just like yours
But in fact he used to bodyshot tequila from her tits along with the football team, she sucked him everywhere, bathrooms, car, classes, movie theater, airplane, and now she barelly sucks your dick, he used to fuck her ass, that she never let you do, he gangbanged her once with his friends, they never used a condom, while you need to use it every time because she doesn't want a kid yet and she doesn't like cum on her
thats it, all girls did crazy shit when younger. because they can, guys want to do crazy shit with them, but not all guys can do shit because they are beta and ugly

Huh? Huh? What is a black female? I thought black females died of extinction already

No, they're just all fat and diseased now.

>/pol/
>white
Oh boy. Guys, you haven't seen the pics from the /pol/ meetups, right? They're all blacks, jews and hispanics. I think there's maybe 3-5 white people on /pol/.

Yeah so literally worthless, i hope so fucking much this happens to white women as well.

>/pol/ meet up

For what purpose?

They're not as diseased yet but they're definitely getting fat

Fatness is a disease my friend.

Because they are becoming just as degenerate as black women. Have you ever said no to a girl, lol the tantrums are real

You can't catch fatness from getting your peen sucked

Physical appearance is pretty good indicator for your personality. Not always but 99% of the time fat people are
>lazy
>greedy
>cant work
>dumb
>etc
>etc
all of which is degeneracy
Go ahead and fuck them all you want but remember to run (or jog, lol they wont catch you) away after that

you don't even need to look at meetup pics - just browse the board. it's full of anti-alt right threads. the pol community was killed years ago by moot (#gg), and has been repopulated by the groups you mentioned (and some antifa).
desu Veeky Forums is more rightwing than 4pol nowadays, so I prefer hanging out here.

I ababsolutely agree that your outside match your insides, that's why I lift and run.

Why do you guys always respond to obvious bait threads

>implying I ever get one

What

read the pic

>union on the wrong side REEEEEEE