How to get fit running?

so I am sitting at home almost all day atm and want to get fit asap in terms of endurance
how do I do this as effective as possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml
pastebin.com/gf4z95SF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

run

If you're still in grade school, sign-up for your school's cross country team. Other than that
> buy asics
> start jogging

>buy asics

MIZUNO

DYEL faggot

kys

Couch25k, buddy.

coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

There's an app and everything. Super easy. You'll be running in no time!

Found the fat fuck """"powerlifter""""

I know that the best way is to just do it, but I was thinking of a more effective way like couch to 5k
I already bought brooks like 2 yrs ago and no I am not in school anymore and I am a yuropoor
I know coach to 5k already from krautchan, but the training plans have been taken down and now it is just an ad for an app I am not willing to spend money on when it was fucking free like 2 weeks ago
>mfw I didn't screenshot it
is it available for free anywhere?

How far can you run right now?

Typically if you can run 20+ miles in a week you add 10% per week and do a light week every five weeks or so.

>is it available for free anywhere?

On the android and apple stores, yes.

it is 3 or 4 euros for me or is there a lite version I am not seeing?
I haven't gone for a run in a while, I will start to go this week again. My endurance was pretty pathetic tho, after 10 to 15 minutes of light jogging I was done

>it is 3 or 4 euros for me or is there a lite version I am not seeing?

Maybe it's different in your country. On my play store in America, there are a bunch of free apps with the plans, and one ad supported official app.

Get a running app like Nike plus and start off with a time interval like 15 min (not a distance interval) uncrease gradually to 30 or 25 and eventually switch to distance.

Also, remember to load up on carbs 2 or three hours before your run. Otherwise you'll turn Ethiopian.

I thought you load up on carbs after your run? Deplete glycogen and replace?

pastebin.com/gf4z95SF

Couch to 5K, text only. You're welcome

You should eat after for recovery but you also need energy to burn during your run.

You run on glycogen, so you want to eat before you run. If you're doing a long run (over 1,5 hours in duration) you want to eat more carbs already on the previous day

This guy just wants to get into running, and you're offering him advice for people who run 1.5 hours? You're a terrible teacher and should stop posting advice here.

just go running and up the distance every week

HAHA
>You run on glycogen, so you want to eat before you run
How is this not good advice? Also, I clearly said IF he's running 1,5 hours he should eat more carbs already on the previous day, which is, again, solid advice