GYNO LOL

I'm just gonna leave this here...

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/How-do-I-figure-out-if-I-have-Gynecomastia-or-just-chest-fat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aren't gynecomastia surgeries cheap as fuck? why do you guys make such a big deal out of it all the time.

>Workout upper chest heavy as fuck
>gyno is invisible

All it takes

>all it takes
Whatever it takes*

not really. usually like 5k +

Adding on everything else (anesthesia, etc), the cost shoots to 8-10k

Not true, all together it should be around 5k.

Surgery is around 5K. Hope mommy and daddy have good credit for your procedure.

>tfw ~250e gyno surgery

Feels good to be europoor.

IIRC most of the cost comes from liposuction because fatties with 25%bf want to remove their man boobs which are 90+% fat, plus all the loose skin the doc has to cut out.

Still, maybe in some countries it is more expensive, I live in Mexico (I know) and maybe you could get it for free or very cheap (~300usd) if you talk to the right people. Since we have free healthcare you can talk (or bribe) your assigned doctor into getting it paid with tax money. Hospitals and plastic surgeons here are not as bad as they say on tv, just make sure you don't get surgery in a warehouse, unless you want your kidneys stolen.

my man

Alright, imma get to

hahaha you're genetics make you a faggot XD

Isnt there some auxiliary thing you can take to stop that?

>if there is a complication I can sue in the states, not in mexico.
You can sue here too and you'd win. In that regard, mexican law is almost a copypasta of some other countries' like the US. The problem is that the trial will be longer than OJ Simpson's and you won't get nearly as much compensation bucks.

Do you really think that's gyno?

>implying it's not

>workout uppper chest heavy as fuck
>you gyno is now more visible than ever

All it takes

>upper chest
That's my favorite meme :^)

really it's not, that's just puffy nipples

How do you get rid of them?

this.

if this guy had erect nipples in the picture not a single soul would think its gyno

Wish I had the solution user

thanks, I just googled puffy nipples. spoiler: no guys.

And with only a 50% chance of catching tetanus, seems like a bargain.

I think I have mild case of it. how do approach a plan like strong lifts without making it worse? i.e. i hear bench presses exacerbates it, but maybe that's just bad logic. do i add or replace anything of the lifts? i know surgery is the true answer, but I have to some money for a little.

only a 50% chance of a shitpost

Find some way to always be cold so they'll be erect.

where do you live?

2500 at low bf% user here just got it done

How long did it take to set up your shit? And did you just go to the nearest cosmetic surgeon or what?

Sure roidfag

protip:
gyno on a dyel wimp looks way worse than on a buff guy.

He looks normal

I had 3k available. This is what I had read you can get it done for at low bf%.

The surgeon was local but it just so happened he was an italian/white male on roids. Had alot of experience with gyno. Just luck of the odds, but that is what I was looking for.

I went in and got the consultation, got the price @ $2500 did the operation in house a week later..

When you find a surgeon, ask to see before and after pictures of their work.. He had done the operation on his own son. Made me feel comfortable

So from first call to completion it took like 3 weeks

Which looks worse? OP's pic or mine?

Thanks lad, gonna get mine removed pretty soon

Yours

You legit have gyno, OP's just got puffy nips.

Your is worse sorry m8

This isn't me, lads. I just googles "skinny guy gyno". I do have slightly puffy nipples though.

Bro, the feeling of relief to not constantly being insecure of your nipples is top tier. Never worry about shirts again all that good shit, you know.

when u get it done post before after on Veeky Forums there is alot of us here. I seem to be answering questions about it daily here.

oh i see, yeah gyno wouldn't cross my mind if i saw op. neither is awful compared to other photos I've seen, but yeah makes sense.

I have had mild gyno since i was a skinny as a rail 15 year old. I'm 25 now with some muscle but still fucking have it. Gyno fucking sucks. I just wanna wear t shirts without puffy nipples showing through.

Saving up for the surgery. Here in Cali its about 5k and up. Thinking about getting it done in Thailand...price being around 1600usd.

dyels with high bf think they have gyno. lol pathetic

Does this look like gyno

It's around 3.000 euro

No

no

Do you think this guy has high %bf you fucking retard

Do you think I have gyno guys?

Boost your testosterone levels.
Sculpt your upper chest.
Eliminate wheat and reduce sodium in your diet.
Lose weight.

Not sure about your body but

You fags gonna start lifting soon or what?

Mine looked worse than OP. Here's what I need.

> lose some body fat.
> never do any chest exercise except incline smith machine bench.

I say smith as it is easier to target the exact parts of upper chest.

Do that twice a week and in a few months your chest just looks flatter

yes

* Here's what I did.

Before I lift I have to fix my anterior pelvic tilt

No

Post pictures of your fat arsed self kid.

Keep paying $10,000 for an IV bag retard hahaha!

Why? Do you have a profile pic?

>Before I lift I have to fix my anterior pelvic tilt
I know this might be shocking but there's more to lifting than squats and deadlifts

Gyno is bitch tits not puffy nipples, dude just needs to drop some weight

Just work upper chest more bro, no body will know bro

not gyno

Gyno or what?

with your thumb and pointer finger squeez behind your nipple. If you feel a ball it is gyno, natural gyno.

it's called the gyno ball and can only be removed by surgery .

quora.com/How-do-I-figure-out-if-I-have-Gynecomastia-or-just-chest-fat

Is this gyno?

I dont think so, it looks like fat too me.

If you gotta be a manlet, be it. Don't act insecure and make your personality big..

>whenwilltheylearn.webm

step aside titlets

>tfw almost flat girl at work said to me that soon my tits will be bigger than hers
>told her that my ass will be bigger too because all the glute work im doing

Hahaha your education made you illiterate.

no it looks like dyel

>barely any breast or fat tissue, if at all
>no one could tell unless they took a microscope to that otherwise flat, chiseled chest
>"tfw gyno :( how get rid i need surgery pls"

No. You do not have gyno. You maybe, possibly have some extra breast or fat tissue and I promise you no one can see it but yourself and other people who actually have gyno and are fucking masters at detecting and hiding it. I would trade my body with yours in a heartbeat.

>be me, 30
>have had level 3 gyno since 9
>made fun of and ridiculed since 10 until high school ended
>slightly overweight some of the time (5-6Kg), making me look like I literally have female breasts with huge round areolas pointing 45 degrees downwards
>wear only black, XXX shirts from a tough fabric with a large design on front
>never go to the beach even on vacation with just strangers around
>so terrified of being made fun of even at 30, became afraid of sex with someone I like, literally a wizard
> decide NO FUCKING MORE I'm getting rid of this fucking shit

Had the surgery a month ago and the improvement is phenomenal. It's still not perfect but it looks much better and when the pressure vest will finally be off and the swollen parts will go down, I'll go and buy some new clothes. Only problem is I literally don't know how to shop for anything but XXX black t-shirts with a large design on the front and can't match colors.

nolva and letro are supposed to work, the problem is finding a reliable source.

I remember your thread about it, congrats. Did you ever try nolva or letro?

maybe slightly, but its probably not actual gyno and is just fat that will go away as you get leaner

How the fuck do you get gyno if you aren't fat/retardedly abusing steroids?

>"get"
Born with.

Jesus where the fuck do you guys get your info from

I had gyno surgery for 2.5k total. Took 40 minutes. It was prepubertal too.

Keep being dumb

High womb estrogen or someshit?

good for you senpai
i felt the same way you do
im in this pic

you lose the genetic lottery.
Gyno can be surgically cured right?

No, just genetic lottery. Ran in my family - dad, uncle, grandfather, brother, all had it. Brother got surgery in his late teens, should have done the same.

Thanks, it's still early days and the severity of my condition means it will still never look flat and will always be off, but it's already better. You definitely have some gyno, but it will take a physical exam to figure out how much of it is fat (simply lipo) and how much breast tissue (surgery). Even if you went and got them done combined it would be a simple, easy operation and you'll get fantastic results with your young smooth skin, you're also not fat so the skin should shrink brilliantly; but if you can live with it, do so instead - I couldn't.

Also I'd get that female coworker fired, or at the very least tell her to never talk to me like that in the office again. I'm sensitive about this shit.

no i never tried any drugs to get rid of it, but i did enough research through the years to know the only thing that really works 100% with real gyno "not roids gyno" is the surgery...

I feel your anger a little bit. It is a sensitive subject. But you made your self obese, no one else. If you really tried, you would of walked into that dr needing zero gyno...

You are born with gyno, you are not born fat..

zero lypo

>made your self obese
Where did you get that I'm obese? I've got exactly 5Kg over my target weight, which I've been at many times throughout my life, and I still had very visible gyno.
>you would of walked into that dr needing zero gyno
I don't think you know what gyno actually is, otherwise you wouldn't have said something that stupid. I had ~70g of breast tissue removed from each side, before liposuction - the additional fat tissue was always there, that's what genetic fat distribution does to you. When I was at my thinnest (~76Kg and I was a skelly then) I still had very visible breasts. Don't be daft. Is this guy fat?

true, i see your point. IDK when I read the post a just assumed you were obese.

How is the post surgery recovery for you guys? How long does it take before you could return to your normal level of exercise.

1 week i was back at it, full routine. I didnt have lypo tho

That's bullshit lol. I paid 8k for full breast removal as a ftm, gyno is even cheaper because it's an super easy surgery any surgeon can do it with good results.

shame this guy can't get his hgh gut reduced

Im 19 and have the same shit, I don't know if its just fat or gyno, there's no ball but its still pointy. What do?

>there's no ball
Then it isn't gyno, you either have puffy nipples or too much fat, gyno feels like grabbing a wet ball of rag under your skin.

My chest looks like this

how the fuck do I fix

> gay

Literally lose weight and actually go to the gym, I had puffy nips when dyel but now the nips are norms

I got these but it looks more like puffy nipples.

I got ridiculed last summer for my nipples carving my white t-shirt tho. I laughed it off, but I'll be wearing darker shirts from now on.

das some gyno right there buddy

forgot to add that no cutting because skeltal

you very likely don't have real gyno

that's gyno you fucking dumbass, if he gets an ultrasound done it will say he has breast tissue

>eliminate wheat
>boost your testosterone levels
>reduce sodium
People in this day and age actually believe this will removebreast tissue in the nipple