How do I get my boyfriend to go to the gym

My boyfriend is a slightly chubby DYEL. He's got good genetics and does push-ups and sit up and tries to diet but he doesn't want to go the gym with me. He says it's boring and i shouldn't lift heavy cause it will make me bulky.

How do I convince him that deadlifts won't kill me OR him?

Tell him how cute his little gay patootie looks when he's all bent over trying pick things up and put them back down.

Get a less retarded boyfriend. How is 5x5 more boring than doing infinite pushups and situps?

I've been asking myself the same. He said he does 90 push ups and 90 sit ups and that's just awfully boring and does not really bring a sense of achievement

fuck a fit guy, bam he'll go to the gym

gays can't be reasoned with

Tell him you won't stimulate his prostate until he goes

What are you, a fucking idiot?!

Maybe he's not interested in working 9out, 9or perhaps he's happy with his body.

How do you feel an average woman would react if it were the other way around?
"My girlfriend's getting chubby, how do I get her to go to the gym before she gets fat?"

He's not happy with his body.

I would start cutting if I get chub.

He's not an average woman

>How do you feel an average woman would react if it were the other way around?
hate to break it to you but OP is not a woman

>Thinking a gay mentality is a straight woman's mentality
That's some poor logic there white knight. Aaaaand if you think being fit and healthy is an unreasonable agreement for partners of any orientation then you should probs just kys right now b4 you have to fuck fupa the rest of your life.

>"My girlfriend's getting chubby, how do I get her to go to the gym before she gets fat?"
That would be an admirable thing to do in order to keep someone healthy and happy

I can tell you from years of experience, if they do not workout before they meet you, they will only at most, do it for a short amount of time and then fall farther off the wagon

you are trying to create your perfect boyfriend rather than finding him

Ask him if he doesn't want to go because he's scared he's weaker than you. That might get him.

Lifting is a hobby. People don't like when you force your hobbies onto them. Tell him how you feel and let his actions speak. You can't actually expect people to do what you do. I don't berate my girlfriend and nag at her to start playing piano. Maybe he would enjoy cardio? Maybe he is already dieting? If you are looking for a new physical body maybe you should consider breaking up with him?

Call him a faggot and start squatting with him on your back because you need his fatass weight to get stronger.

I'm a woman

Only good advice in thread

Just make him do hyperextensions instead of diddly. What's good enough for oly lifters is good enough for him (and you).

Also, dips instead of push ups and L-sit instead of situps.

break up with him.

I'm a grill

Post feet or gtfo

>hyperextensions as substitute for diddly

Tell him to stop acting like an unsopportive pecker. Just manipulate him into going and lifting and explain to him that as a woman you probs dont produce enough test to bulk up. But if that doesnt work consider having a talk about it for real and telling him this is a part of you and you only want the best for him. Give him a list of benefits from sexual preformance to energy in life and better mood. If he is aware of your passion as well as the benefits but still scoffs at it just be with him till he grows to unattractive then dump his bitchy ass.

Yeah and I'm not an overcompensating manlet. Guess we all need our fantasies tho...

Yeah I'd say this is most likely whats going on OP, you're trying to get your boyfriend to do something he willingly wont do for his own sake so he most likely wont do it for your sake and even if he does it will be half assed.

I had the same problem but the difference is that my boyfriend of the time was chubby on top of being lazy, unemployed with no life goals and not even I could motivate him.
For two years I thought I could change him and guess what, I realized I was being an asshole by forcing him to change and so I had to end it.

You're gonna need to become happy with his body type or see that you're just simply trying to mold him to be something he isn't.

Good luck dealing with this OP.

Babe why would you post this? I said ill get back into shape. DELETE THIS

this

this is not as uncommon as people would think. a few of my married friends (females) have really chubby boyfriends that don't want to work out. and even my grandmother, 62 years old, does yoga twice a week and actually lifts weights, occasionally with me. men can be such lazy bitches sometimes.

>a) just sincerely ask him if he'll come join you because you want to spend time with him and want him to work out, it's honest and straightforward.

>b) find another guy to lift with and let your boyfriend know.

I'm 5'10 with a fetish for fit manlets user. You can hit me up on discord and I'll prove I'm a grill ;)

Byzantine_bitch_queen#8999

Things that motivate men
>sex
>food
>power

Were so easy to condition its ridiculous, If he ever does go to the gym/exersizes..then fuck his brains out.
Do this 10-15 times and he'll start subconsciously getting the message.

Find a buncha articles relating better physical health to better sex.
Don't be a subtle chick and dont try to deny him sex or attention or whatever.

Doubt.jpg

leave him. If he doesn't care enough about you to lift for you then he's more than likely a fuccboi

Seriously, my gf telling me to lift would be the most motivational shit ever. He's a guy, he should already want to lmao

Put him into a position where a big alpha male can emasculate him. He will either change or an hero.
Either way, problem solved.

so has anyone chanced it yet?

Do you already go to the gym? If so, just have him go along with you when you go. If you can't do that then IDK what to tell you he doesn't want to go

If you want some degenerate erp tranny send you nudes of other girls while he gets off you can go ahead and give it a chance

this desu, reward is always better than punishment when it comes to motivating someone to do something under their own will

tell him he's a faggot pussy

then go do oly lifts while 'mirin thicc oly lads, make sure he knows

I fuck his brains out anyway I can't deny attention why would I punish myself?!

>girl

>that meme

impossible, you have a dick dude

Just tried it lads, nothings coming up. Cmon 'grill' here's the (you), now fuck off.

> I cant sacrifice something myself when I expect him to do the same for meee :,((

fucking women

and yeah t. sexually frustrated manlet before you all fucking start

don't wait on him to get yourself to the gym just go by yourself. If you do good he will see how effective it is n want to join, or whatever you two will workout in different ways.

Stop being so co-dependent.

No, but I don't get why everyone thinks I'm a man

I'm good

Img

R u sure u no a man?

I'm just flat chested

that looks like man, man
would fuck anyways, no homo

I'm seriously not a man.

Eh, is still hit it.

looks genuinely pretty but it's easy to look good while showing 15% of your face.
shave pits tho.

>show tits

You can see my face on the discord scrnshot.

Puts unshaven to intimidate guys at gym kek

post full body underwear pic, height, weight and lifts

yeah at least take your shirt off or show use your abs with your pants pulled relatively below waistline. you're cute af what else do you think we're going to ask for.

I literally just wanted to prove I'm not a man to make my thread more legit.

lmao
just tell him to stop being a pussy and give it a try for a week or two. Tell him Its not bad as he thinks and shit like that.
after that just ask him if he wants to continue and of course, give him a beginner program

>He says it's boring and i shouldn't lift heavy cause it will make me bulky.
Why are you dating this loser? It's not the fact that your bf don't wanna go to gym that I'm ticked off about, it's the fact that he is such a negative dude that he likes to pull your legs by saying shit that he knows nothing about. Manipulative ignorance coming out of his ass I'll tell you that. I personally don't matter if someone I'll date was chubby, but it's the weak, leg pulling cry babies that I cannot stand. Don't let him be in your way.

>"My girlfriend's getting chubby, how do I get her to go to the gym before she gets fat?"
we get at least one of those threads every day m8

sit on my face please my queen

My apologies. The reason why none of us believed you is that the cry wolf phenomenon extrapolated over an anonymous image board that is frequented mostly by men for the bantz means that only the very naive believe anything out of the ordinary that is posted here. Stat padding in all of its forms etc. Also it's a well known meme that Veeky Forums is gay so if you start talking about your bf without mentioning your femamon status people will assume you are homo memeing or are actually gay. One of the two. Not many females come here for legit advice. You're like a Mexican kid who doesn't speak a lick of Spanish. Exceedingly rare.

yeah, at the end of the day, do what you want to do and enjoy it even if he won't come with you. with that said don't stand for him putting your hobby down just because he doesn't like it, and if he tries to convince you not to work out, all the worse. if you really have a passion for something he should at least be interested in finding out why.

Kek I didn't know Veeky Forums is gay. I've been lurking since only recently

It's also a running gag to act like everyone on fit is male - see 'nice gyno' when a girl posts on the cbt.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Actually in London

my ex told me I was getting 'creamy'. That sure woke me up

No I mean REALLY fuck his brains out.
Everyone knows the type...Like the extra, go the mile, "wake the neighbors I don't give a fuck" type of sex..

This

He doesn't let me do that...

Just tell him to stop eating bread.

Break up with him, he's not gonna make it.

>tries to """""diet"""""
>90 push ups and 90 sit ups

He's falling short of the routine. He needs to do 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats and run a 10 km run every single day. With no heat or air conditioning.

This is the correct response to your girlfriend getting fat

So maybe he is gay?

Ooooh shit. I know you and your boyfriend.

>i shouldn't lift heavy cause it will make me bulky.
kekekek

>fit manlets

Das me

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Kik me

Ahh pls punish the weak white bois some more!

I'm a woman and I'd rather my bf told me straight that I was getting fat. Honesty is a sign of respect, user. It'd certainly be preferable to him just going out and banging a hardbody then calling it my fault.

What's your kik?

>men need to go to the gym to impress their grills
and hes the whiteknight?

Thank you for a time stamp now to answer your question this is just a suggestion why don't you start going to the gym without him for a bit workout lift heavy make some gainz don't forget te booty gainz. Now while your going to the gym and he's still doing his 90 sit ups and 90 push up routine, your going to make faster progress than him for sure. Once you go to the gym long enough and you know you stronger than him be the alpha in the relationship and fucking just tease him (not sexually) like make fun of how weak he is, pinch his fat call him chubs whatever. He should feel bad enough then to get his ass to the gym

If your boyfriend still not getting in shape fuck it just dump te loser, I'd workout with a QT like you

Total bullshit, lifting is a hobby and anyone can pick up a hobby. The key is making your partner do it for themselves, not for you.They have to enjoy doing it

I already go to the gym on my own and told him I won't compromise my gym days and give them up/move them for date nights. Thanks for advice

Next step become the alpha

Full amazon mode, fuck yeah, can't wait

zoe?

Honestly you gotta embrace the fact that you can't change anyone. Change must come from their own will.

However, you can push him.. Start small, do more active activites. Go out on a walk, take a hike and go fish etc.
Ask to go play tennis/some other faggot sport.

and then eventually, ask him to go to the gym. Give him lots of gay ass praisa telling he's strong when he squats 70 lbs

or you could just stop have sex with him unless he stops being such a fatty

Best advice is to pretend you're cheating with someone at the gym until he hawkishly follows you to the gym every time you go.

start talking about guys in the gym or how some guy spots you or something. he'll get jealous and ask to come

Post results when amazon mode achieved.
Tfw No amazons at my gym.

Nope
Will do, probably will take a long ass fucking time...
I kekked

>Tfw No amazons at my gym.
Iktf bro

they're all highschool girls that dress like sluts now.

dump the pussy