What are the benefits of drinking 30 pints a day?

What are the benefits of drinking 30 pints a day?

> acute liver failure

Maybe if you're an Ameripussay.

If you're Irish/British, you become a legendary pintman and get your own pub, all the birds wanna sleep with yous and Ye become a total fuckin' hero

Pancretitis, hepatic encephalopathy, liver dysfunction, liver failure, death and other comforts

>increased estrogen
>higher bf%
>liver failure
>alcohol dependancy

I mean, i could go on.

Lol as an American I never knew I could aspire to be a
>Pintman
Lol this is the greatest thing I've ever heard of... Fucking Irish man I swear.. never change you lovable losers. Seriously I could be Barney from the Simpsons as a profession in Ireland? I could be a sponsored drunk? What have I been doing with my life!?

You have to train super consistently and compete in local pub circuits. If you're a naturally talented drinker then you could star getting sponsors in 6 months. You'll need to move to Dublin or maaaybe Belfast though. Once you start getting your dailies up to the mid-20s then you can start making a career out of it.

You run the risk of becoming Veeky Forums as fuck

Laughed at this shit more than I should.

>Irish/British
>British

No.

I am a naturally talented drinker... I've found my calling.
Oh and
>Belfast
>Proddie Irish
Not even once.

pretty easy to put back high number of pints with low alcohol % brit beer

Try drinking 30 pints of Guinness you DYED

what happens? you ended up looking like the guy in OPs pic

fuck

Guinness is sub 5% and over a day that's pretty doable when I'm in party mode.
(A good party starts in the morning and ends before 2 am as I usually have work the next day)

>Dublin pintman
>Brit beer

Are you dumb or?

Mate Guinness has the consistency of soup. It's not the alcohol that gets you, it's the diarrhea.

>That angry orchard
One of these things is not like the other.
user got so drunk he thought he was a girl for one round... Good thing he snapped out of it.

>He thinks I haven't done this with Guinness b4
>He thinks I don't know about stouts
>He thinks the beer shits have ever stopped me
You know nothing of my prowess. besides compared to some American stouts Guinness is light. Just the creaminess of the nitro makes it seem denser than it really is.

30 pints @ 5% = .85 litres of pure alcohol

>It's not the alcohol that gets you, it's the diarrhea.

The angry black baguettes I push out of my rear after a night of Guinness would disagree with you.

Lagunitas the only good beer up there. Europoors need to step their game up

For some reason "men" drink cider in the UK. I don't know why. Maybe because they're a bunch of poofs

Admittedly I'd prefer a red ale, but a dry cider is comfy as fuck too. Never understood why it's looked down upon. You think girls and nu-males are drinking Henry Weston's?

>Henry Weston's
God tier pre drink desu

Nah I'm just memeing. Mostly cuz angry orchard is shit tier. I have 15 gallons of dry cider fermenting at my house as we speak. I used champagne yeast so it will get as dry to the bone as Basque cidre

Yes probably.

It's just a cultural thing. Wine coolers were a thing here for a while and they were girly as fuck. Then came Smirnoff Ice, which was essentially the same thing repackaged. Then cider became popular and we view it the same way. Most guys won't even drink rum for the same reason.

Sugar = girly/gay

We are mostly descended from retarded cowboys, don't forget. Whiskey and beer for us... Sometimes tequila.

Negros drink a lot of sugary shit too.

t. Bartender

I am English and I have done 24 pints and 400mil of absynthe in a day. No one binge drinks like the Brits

>Irish
>Spanish
>Portuguese
Yeah you're no special snowflake. And the Spaniards and Portuguese do it with wines and fortified wines. And aguardiente for good measure.

I drank 24x12oz 8% shit beer at a party and still had some shots here and there.

It wasn't that terrible honestly. Just eat a lot and I bet most people can crush a good amount

you forgot about russia

Fuck I could go for a beer right now.

Stupid job

Only coward think 5x5 only applies to the gym.

No you didn't, unless this was over a 12+ hour span

>drinking alcohol
Abstaining from all alcohol is a much better display of willpower

well done

>angry black baguettes

kek. I've been there too.

>Russians
>Koreans
>Japs

All 3 are much bigger drinkers

Kys teetotaling jabroni

either way Guinness is low alcohol

The Irish should be Holocausted

x the amount of time spend in pub.. totally doable on a saturday session

It's a little more like peat moss,,, or dark soil one buys for the garden.

>sometimes I just get into the shower afterward.

i was just thinking that

liver*

>not being in a fraternity and taking pulls of cheap plastic vodka on the reg

cmon bros

>Negros drink a lot of sugary shit

Ummmm... no.

A lot of black people drink brandy for brown, vodka, and shitty malt liquors beers if they're in the inner city, but ultimately it varies by region like white people in america

>We are mostly descended from cowboys
Lol. Thinking you're a cowboy when most people are dependents of modern immigrants (~1900s)

It was a 4-6 hour span. I'm 6'4 and used to routinely beer bong 6 beers to pregame

1 of 2 times I've puked from drinking was raspberry aristocrat vodka out of a plastic jug.

you'll be drunk

>Colored person getting offended
Go fucking figure

Also
>Implying there were only white cowboys
>Implying"cowboys" wasn't just a throw away term that meant roughneck fellas

And no. Black people drink shitty mixed drinks almost every time they order. 75% of the time it's vodka cranberry and the other percentage it's the shittiest tequila ever made (Patron) because they're too stupid to realize rappers are lying to them about how good it is. We upcharge Patron like 600% because of black people. Nobody else is dumb enough to buy that swill.

Occasionally I'll get a courvoisier order because
>rappers
But even that is mixed with some sugary soda or juice to ruin it.

24 x .34litres x 8% = 0.65 [litres of pure alcohol]
/5hours = 0.13 [litres of pure alcohol] every hour

Where was he offended? Looks like you got offended by him disproving your arrogant statement..lol.

>No patrician taste
>Being in a frat
How degenerate. Lol I love how the average frat boy thinks that because there are upper class fraternities it means he is upper class by also being in a fraternity, but they still carry on with their plebian ways.

Yeah. The audacity of a colored thinking he could talk down to me offended me. You're right.

So what does that mean

>colored person
Is it 1920?

Anyway, posting the story of my country's (Canada) most legendary pint man, snooker player Bill Werbeniuk.
>76 cans

It means user was basically consuming 130ml of ethanol every hour for 5 hours. I leave it to the reader to judge whether or not that seems realistic.

I'm just shitposting, my black friends. I have to go and don't want to leave on a bad note. Enjoy your booze fellow citizens of the world.

>He thinks cowboys were white Anglo Saxon Protestants...
Guess again. Real cowboys, who actually herded cows ya know we're the dregs of society because it was back breaking work and that profession continued well into the 1900s. Lots of Mexicans the og Western cowboys (vaqueros) that's why words like rodeo, lasso, and saloon exist they were all borrowed from Spanish, lots of Irish or Scots Irish, lots of Spanish immigrants, polish immigrants, German immigrants, Portuguese immigrants all tended cattle for rich WASP landowners who weren't themselves cowboys but more hands off landowners with vast pasture based estates.

Forgot pic

So take out a few cans that were given away and tack on another hour and a shit load of food... Not that unrealistic.

Natty Ice is 6% not 8 btw. My bad.

Sounds feasible.

Majestic.
He could have made great money in Dublin.

build up tolerance to the poison alcohol.

How old when he died?

I enjoy super rank Guinness beer shits myself.i once cleared out an entire floor of the economics building

I like you

Top kek

thx :3

I'm British
My best sessions have been-over 20 pints over the course of about 12 hours, no chundering
Half a gram of mandy in 3 hours and 6 cans of Tennants Super in 4 hours after

>Mandy
>Chundering
Speak universal English please dafuq do these mean?

>these plebs thinking they can come close to the legendary Paddy Losty

Don't forget that even if you pathetic shits could put away 30 pints you'd spend the next day crying your eyes out, the legendary Paddy gets up, dusts himself off and gets straight back to business.

fucking americans, i swear

>mandy
MDMA, dizzle, ecstasy, clarky cat
>chundering
speaking to God on the big white telephone

Nowadays everyone does drugs and they can drink like its nothing, takes the fun away...

Drugs have nothing to do with alcohol tolerance whatsoever

>some of dublins great pintmen

Is he a folk hero or town drunk?

They dont? I thought they did. I never did drugs myself btw

IS THIS REALLY A THING TOP KEK

"sponsored drunk with his home pub visits local pubs and outdrinks their pintmen"

Its like sports

Threads like this one reminds how much american drinking culture differs from what i experience on daily basis here

>tfw slowly becoming a wino
>tfw still stalling on olfactory gains
Life isn't fair

Why would they?

I dont know.

Tonight on ESPN

Legendary Pintman Paddy Lotsy takes on newcomer Darcy McCourt in a Ale In 13 hour session brought to you by Guinness.

Paddy Lotsy was already hammered prior to an interview and called not only Darcy but the interviewer "a pair o wankers" as he sipped from his official Kroenenberg mug. Get yours today at our e-shop.

Europoor? Lmao how's your red wine you faggot

underrated

Yes they do. Youd be amazed how much you can drink on blow.

Nah, not this side of Europe

Lads

>Future ambulance patron
If you're lucky...
>Is he a folk hero or a drink
In Ireland it's the same thing
Nah I could do it and I'm American. Not very many gens deep though and my family all drinks like Europeans. I just finished with a 3 day binger where my light day (first day) was 16 beers and pure California honey oil vaping until the sun literally came up. I'm only 24. 30 pints a day with no weed is within my grasp with marginal training. I don't get hangovers ever since the first time I got drunk at 14 off 6 beers and a 6 shots of brandy. I've actually found something competitive I can dominate at.

I mean I've never been hungover not even that first time.

had a hearty laugh ty

Just saying I drank 1.2ish liters of vodka for two years and didn't die. I'm half Lithuanian and Half Irish though.

gopnik? What's the difference? Don't you guys just binge on vodka and pass out in the streets?

Per day I meant to say. Bostonian btw. When people drink with me they call me a mutant

>30 pints
pfft, try the goon sack challenge

Only because the effects counteract the negative effects of the booze (in terms of feeling, not physically). Your base alcohol tolerance isn't actually affected.