Is this bad for somereason Veeky Forums?

is this bad for somereason Veeky Forums?
i dont understand?
Veeky Forums guys sometimes do this right?
why is it wrong?

It's not, dudes a libshit who cares

1 gallon of water a day is a meme
> you become dependent on 1 gallon of water/day
> that fucking memer in the pic is wearing skinny jeans
> most likely have never been in the army

Think for yourself for one sec, is there something wrong with drinking water from a jug?
Fucking retard, stop wasting your time and small brain on stupid shit

>I hate white people

Who cares, it's either a darkie or a wigger/sandwigger writing that post

the water's fine but that fit/backpack are tryhard as fuark

>those legs
>ever carrying a ruck

If you care what others think about your lifestyle you will never make it. You gotta do what you know is best for you.

t. whitey

Yes. It's bad because that bottle isn't BPA free.

Don't use those jugs. Switch to stainless steel or quality plastic. Especially if you're on a college campus, where those filtered water-bottle fillers are ubiquitous at this point.

Or a general tumblrite. Lot of the whites do that too.

I HATE WHITEY... SHO LUV YO INSTITUTIONS THO!

>killwhitey.jpg

>i hate white people because they bring a jug to dring water in class

Could just straight up say "i hate white people" lol i mean what kind of fucking reason is that for insulting a whole goddamn race

>ubiquitous

wrong board, buddy.

Honestly its mostly "tolerant" (read: cucked) white people who say shut like that

Can someone explain the whole anti-white movement on twitter?

That boot is garbage and so are you.

His jacket and bag means hes a vet. Im in the army right now and i have the exact same two items sitting beside my chair.

its bait to trigger autistic white people who are sheltered and naive enough to believe "the man is keeping them down", and "down with darkies"

That was clearly posted by some white beta faggot or white feminist. You can't beat white people at hating white people.
t. spic

Yeah you're right
Black people come in second though.

I think they're just sweats

What is even the problem? Guy is thirsty. And whats wrong with a cammo bag? Those things are sturdy and comfy.
And whats wrong with white people? They literally build space ships and eradicate diseases.

I'm used to a better quality of bickering on here.
Please step it up and post more Pepe.

What's with the homo style you guys like so much?

Implying I can't go to National Outdoors surplus store and purchase a "WWII Veteran" ball cap.

>Cosplay much ?

>this kid

Why do Americans keep calling each other "kids" well into their 20s?

WE

It's funny that it's mostly white people who say that

Can someone provide context for this? Is this related to the whole "GOMAD=Nazi" thing?

It's some picture posted by some retarded, rabid Vampire Diaries fan and she decided to add the white people thing as a tumblr-esque joke that backfired horribly. The tweet has since been deleted, and she's acted superior by laughing at the responses before going back to fingering her fat fucking self over TV vampires

Look at his assault bag asshole. Thats issued by the army

It's a bunch of self hating whites indoctrinating minorities to hate those that gave them the opportunities they have now.

It's a girl

Hell no!
I used to do this all the time in hs when I was constant working out

>i hate white people

Real ignorant shit to say about a grown ass adult carrying a water bottle

If you are a younger person, you are the kid in any given situation. You only stop "dying young" in America once you hit your mid-90s.

I MEAN LMAO

WHO EVEN DRINKS WATER

HAHA STUPID ASS SKINNY ASS WHITE PEOPLES AMIRITE?

Racist cunt should be expelled, the only reason she's in college in the first place is because white people set up Affirmative Action yet she hates it and hates healthy people who drink water?

Thats a girl faggot

Just to throw this out there, if you let tumblr memes dictate what you do/don't do in your life, literally cut your balls off. No matter what color they are