Not wanting to look like bane while doing cardio

>not wanting to look like bane while doing cardio

Why cut off my oxygen supply when I have trap bf to do that for me.

Total faggotry OP, good job

I already live 8500ft above sea level.

Go to sea level. Be literal god by the abundance of oxygen you suddenly have available.

Was reaching ottermode part of your plan?

>wanting everyone to look like bane while doing cardio

What's the next step of your master plan?

>tfw i live 3 metre below sea level,

>do you think this mask gives you, power over me?

Or dive

Link item

If this shit would work athletes/teams wouldn't spend tens of thousands on altitude training camps

What the fuck does this thing do anyways? Aside from making you look like a big guy

limit oxygen so you either breathe harder or your bod adjusts to the new level of oxygen

but you don't adjust to thin air for like a week at high altitudes so if it's the latter they do nothing.

for you

but idk, i'm not op but I saw a guy running around the local lake once wearing one they are super loud

Reduces oxygen supply which makes you breathe harder. Doesn't cause the same adaptations as living at high altitude for months does even if you wear it all the time.

The solution then is to never take it off

If I pull that off will you die?

yeah basically, until you need to fight a mayan god that is.

Came here for mi manga jokes, not disappointed.

>tfw live in Colorado in the mountain towns
>tfw get to see olympic athletes and professionals train year round for various sports

Sad I'm a giant pussy when it comes to talking to apex of humanity, rode the chairlift with Shaun White once back when he was winning every gold you could on a snowboard.

That was neat.

>trap bf

What

>Le hamon mask

Shit would be great for cosplay.

Buying this, going full Cyberpunk 2020 with my steel-plated abs.

FUCKING NOTHING and it pisses me off because I had an argument with a teammate who couldn't accept being wrong.

It's the equivalent of sucking air through a straw.

The reason people train in high altitude is because the lack of pressure makes it harder for oxygen to pass through lung tissue and thus triggers your body to make more red blood cells.

RESTRICTING AIR FLOW DOES FUCKING NOTHING AND YOU LOOK LIKE A FAGGOT

Because less oxygen makes you fatigue

The goal of the mask isn't to make you fatigued.

The goal of training is beneficial adaptation or burning calories or fun. Training masks do fucking none of these and make everyone around you realize how retarded you are.

>tfw have asthma

Sometimes I think about how much better my lifts would be if I didn't have to struggle to breathe

>intentionally limiting your ability to breathe, so that you can't work as hard and lose gains
almost as retarded as crossfit

They make you look impressive to normies.
They also make you look like a giant faggot to those who know better.

>posting the turbomanlet

>When Gold's is ashes, you have my permission to die.

may sound dumb as fuck but legitimately want to know. Do your lungs function as a muscle? thus by restricting your airflow they are forced to work harder increasing lung capacity / health of lungs?

no, you move your diaphragm to breath.

but yes, you work out your diaphragm which helps with chronic obstruction diseases but has little to no effect for athletics.

This isn't how oxygen deprivation works, fags.

You have to live in the climate to get your body used to compensating for a constant decrease, then when you operate at a lower altitude (increased oxygen), then added to your new baseline oxygen production, means you're working at essentially an oxygen surplus.

Temporarily suffocating yourself for 30 mins at a time isn't going to do dick. If you're lucky you may marginally increase lung capacity from exertion.

for you

Netherlands go home

he was the only one in the part to end up with a gf... is that the fate of everyone on fit?

hang in there, bro

I know this guy whos coach had him wear one of these and he was totally jacked. It can't be that bad can it?

forgot pic

holy fuck. i would let him pound my hole daily desu

Finishing this run, WITHOUT a SHIRT

/thread
This is pseudoscience bullshit that black athletes are trying to jew white people with.

Tell me about him, why does he wear the mask?

A lot of loyalty for a hired gun

Does he choke you?

it doesn't work like that
the body produces more than one type of hemoglobin

Low altitude, high partial pressure of O2 = hemoglobin that binds relatively weakly to oxygen, theres a lot available so it doesn't need to bind tightly. This means that the oxygen can also easily be released to the muscles when it gets there.

High altitude, low partial pressure of O2 = body produces hemoglobin that binds tightly to O2, because of the limited availability the body needs to be able to grab as much O2 as possible. The disadvantage is that it can't release the O2 as easily to where it is needed.
Unless you're training for some insane endurance event where the hemoglobin that gets highly saturated with O2 and releases it slower would help, altitude training is completely pointless.

These masks don't even change the ppO2 anyway so when they claim it simulates altitude training they're full of shit. It just restricts your breathing.

His coach is retarded

Limits your oxygen intake while training so your ability to take in oxygen improves

These masks are actually helpful if you play some sport that requires endurance but i never get people wearing them while lifting fucking weights

>tfw late stage capitalism
>invent yodelling pickles
>invent mask that REDUCE your air consumption