So when will people abandon Bitcoin and pour their money into ETH?

So when will people abandon Bitcoin and pour their money into ETH?
ETH is more stable, has more functions, allows more diversification and has actually use in the real world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

never, I'm selling my ETH before all these fucking forks fuck its ass raw

Fuck Ether, I sold my bags last week and have doubled my money since. Its a bag of shit. I'll go long at 325 and not a penny less.

why tho?
ETH is more stable, when was the last time it collapsed as hardcore as Bitcoin does?
BTC shits its pants completely whenever some fork bullshit happens.

ETH is insignificant and real bubble compared to BTC

ETH was created and maintained by commies

Go peddle your pinko coin elsewhere

>Fuck Ether
why?
Give me reasons.

actually it looks more like ETH is in every way superior.

>ETH was created and maintained by commies
but its better in every way.
the smart contract thing makes it superior and actually useful.

I think BTC is fucked because its getting too slow and bloated, constant forks, chinks almost getting to the 51% etc.

Never
ETH is just a tool that can be replaced any day,
you cannot replace something at being first though therefore Btc is king and alts can suck his huge dick

You say this from a Tech standpoint.
If everyone had your insight ,
Ford would have been out of business
50 years ago.
And we'd all be using Linux at work.

>ETH is just a tool that can be replaced any day
Why can‘t bitcoin be replaced?
Its slow as shit, can‘t into smart contracts, can‘t into tokens etc.

Its getting dated now and ETH looks more stable in the foreseeable future.

Never, because Ark is going to take ETH's place in a few years.

Linux isn‘t very user friendly, and so is Bitcoin.
ETH is easier to understand, more simple to use and has features that are needed in the future where automatisation is rising.

You simply don't understand how open source works or how a cryptocurrency would gain mass adoption. Bitcoin is the longest chain and benefits from all the work being done on other coins.

Bitcoin will always be King

Vitalik "Brony Steve Jobs With Cancer" Buterin is hardly the man (((Henry Ford))) was

valid point

but honestly ford should be out of buisness

tesla should be king

and kids should be using linux

this is why i do the opposite of my speculations

eth was created by a delusional communist and its technology is trash- it gets hacked constantly and solidity is a joke. another coin with better tech will take its place

Bitcoin smart contracts and layer 2 network solutions are already being implemented you NoCode faggot.

I wish normies would stay the fuck out of crypto desu

>implying ETH doesn't get slow and bloated every time there is an ICO and the network literally shits itself
>implying ETH doesn't get forked more often than BTC
>implying the only actual use of ETH over BTC currently isn't ICO scams desperately dumping coins to realize their gains.

ETH is infinetly harder to understand the BTC what the fuck are you talking about. You could do a lot better hiding that fact youre a commie shill.

I bet you think the free market can't handle health care

>another coin with better tech will take its place

Yes, I wonder which...

you clearly don't understand what I said
You cannot replace something at being first, btc was first and no other coin will ever take that away form it. Nobody cares if it's still slow, expensive fees etc. The mass adoption of cryptos as real life currencies is still long years away, noone who buys btc right now does it with the plans of using it as such.
It's digital gold, and the present time is the digital gold rush and I don't care how much some people want to deny it.
It's like saying:
>why would someone want the oroginal Mona Lisa painting when the fake ones are newer, better and cheaper.

even if in a years time other coins are used as mass adopted currencies it's not gonna be one, it's gonna be a shitload of nearly identical tech-like coins, so you can forget about getting rich off of them. We are talking tools vs something unique, gold vs steel, million dollars in bills vs a bunch of food etc

This. DYOR

ETH not only is maintained by lunatics and feds, it isnt even secure which is kinda the point of blockchain

There are real reasons to use windows/mac over linux though. If bitcoin had killer apps built on it that ETH didn't like office or whatever Mac's appeal is I coukd understand it.

i wouldn't count on it. there is one sentence about ARK VM on their site and their whitepaper doesn't mention it at all, yet they say its 55% done

Don't compare Bitcoin to Linux, Bitcoin is a lot easier to understand. Linux, while not necessarily hard, is not perfect and has a lot of issues with different hardware. It doesn't usually "just work" in the same way that Windows or Mac does, but Bitcoin does just work.

Can you mine ether?

That's a good point. The Ark team doesn't really hype things like that up though, especially when they're only halfway done coding and integrating it and are still deciding on what's best for the future.

Of course.

>tfw bagholding 50 eth

You can generally tell which coin is a scam and which is legit based on their whitepaper. Is it too easy to read or does it seem to ramble without giving technical details? If yes, i wouldn't trust it.

Henry Ford was not a jew. He fought the jews harder than most.

It's been disappointing ever since (((Bancor))).

It had a great run before that though.

jesus, did the jews really fuck everything up for ETH?

>noone who buys btc right now does it with the plans of using it as such
And then they say it's not a bubble...

Also, your Mona Lisa comparison is retarded and is a false analogy.

How many people buy gold with the intention of making some jewlery and shit? oh wait, almost none of them
it's exactly on point

keep chasing your shitcoins maybe one day you will catch the 10x moon mission and then proceed to lose it all on another shitcoins, good luck

she's not asian

Lel

Actually tons of gold is used for phones and electronics

it was a (((joke)))

>Bitcoin will always be King
I never said it would completely disappear, just that people switch over to the superior system.

I think his invention surpassed him and went into a direction that he probably didn't anticipate.

no idea about this, please tell me more. will it operate the same way ETH does?

>implying ETH doesn't get slow and bloated every time there is an ICO and the network literally shits itself
I didn't really notice anything about this, every payment I ever did with ETH always processed fast.

>implying ETH doesn't get forked more often than BTC
I only know about that ETH classic bullshit, how many Forks Bitcoin had this month? 2? and ETH?

>implying the only actual use of ETH over BTC currently isn't ICO scams desperately dumping coins to realize their gains.
but not all of them are scams, some of those ICOs make actually some sense and seem reasonable, also can't deny that this is also a major development in crypto.

>ETH is infinetly harder to understand the BTC
really? to me ETH looks simpler and more transparent overall.

>youre a commie shill.
I'm not a commie, I'm as capitalist as it gets bro.

>I bet you think the free market can't handle health care
all I say to this is that health care shouldn't be mandatory. here in yurop you go into debt for not paying healthcare that you don't even fucking need. I'd rather have the US system.

that doesn't make sense. its more like will people continue buying flip phones or switch over to smartphones kind of question. the other dude is right, your comparison sucks.

>it isnt even secure
elaborate please

>that doesn't make sense. its more like will people continue buying flip phones or switch over to smartphones kind of question. the other dude is right, your comparison sucks.

no it doesn't, when btc is worth 100k noone will give a fuck if the transaction costs 1 cent or $5
it's not a fucking utility token, it's a store of value/digital gold with the possibility of becoming a currency once it stagnates

1. Still, gold is widely used in jewelry and tech industries, cryptos are not. 2. Gold has been used for exchange purposes for thousands of years. 3. Gold and your access to it doesn't depend on the Internet, electicity or anything, it's physical and nothing short of a nuclear reaction can make it disappear. 4. Finally, even fucking gold, of all things, had its bubbles, most notable was in 2011.

>it's exactly on point
Oh really? So why don't you ride a horse? It's the original transport, why do you need cars? If the original painting is valuable for being the original, then it must be like that with everything, did I get your point right? I see you use Internet to communicate with people? Why? Why don't you send a courier every time you need to tell someone something?

>it's a store of value/digital gold
and that is all it really is and can be (without hard forks).
I mean sure people will park their money in BTC longterm but for smaller faster transactions ETH makes more sense.

Cryptocurrencies are used as currencies though. Bitcoin is used and other coins too. A lot of this usage is unseen to you because it happens on black markets. And other coins are better, faster and cheaper. So guess what is bound to happen? As cryptos are more and more accepted as payment method, more and more people will opt for other coins instead if bitcoin. But general public still buys your precious digital gold because they don't know better. That is called a bubble.

>the market should do what I want it to
Fucking idiot

Fuck you OP
I like waiting 2 hours for a transaction to fuck. Makes me feel like im using a real bank

gold also started somehow, people had to find it out, you think its value went immediately to the moon?
it was risky at first and those who had the balls to invest benefited. Same with btc, if it was so obvious to everyone that its run is gonna last hundreds of years it would already be trading at millions/coin,

you're comparing tools to assets, I'm not gonna bother explaining but even going by your flawed logic, an old classic cars are worth 100x more than an old honda civic which is 10x better at everything except being valuable for some reason(huh?)

like I said before if btc was to fail nothing would replace it with such dominance and value/price, there would be 50 different coins fighting for the customoers, and people would be just jumping wagons leaving you with heavy bags. The only coins with future except btc are some hardcore privacy coins and good utility tokens, but still, they can be replaced by other better coins, so good luck spending rest of your life glued to the monitor inspecting charts and rumors in fear of losing all your money over night because Palm bitch Controversial shilled a different coin this month

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4

>has actually use in the real world.

Elaborate please

really? I think this is really annoying, also a reason why traditional banks will go down the shitter.
they don't work on weekends, a transaction takes sometimes DAYS.
now the 2 hours don't seem much in comparison but the faster the better, the crypto market never sleeps, even on the weekend it is active.

>The only coins with future except btc are some hardcore privacy coins and good utility tokens
Mass adoption can only happen when it is transparent enough. ETH is very transparent, just go on etherscan and you can see it all, how much a wallet has, who trades how much etc.
Thats the future, of course the privacy coins will also remain and grow but I doubt they will see some kind of mass adoption.

\thread

Bitcoin is the only crypto and the rest are scams

the whole smart contract thing seems to be VERY important for example. ETH is basically the next step in the evolution of crypto.

>and the rest are scams
why you say that? elaborate please.

>gold also started somehow, people had to find it out, you think its value went immediately to the moon?
Of course it didn't go immediately to the moon. That's kinda the point.

>it was risky at first
Not really. At first it was a matter of sending your slaves to dig rocks that were reported to have gold. But that doesn't matter. The fact that gold became used for exchange purposes is because people back then saw intrinsic value in it.

>you're comparing tools to assets, I'm not gonna bother explaining but even going by your flawed logic, an old classic cars are worth 100x more than an old honda civic which is 10x better at everything except being valuable for some reason(huh?)
There is literally no reason for people to value bitcoin over newer coins. The only thing that prevents another coin from overtaking the market is the steady influx of new people who invest mostly in bitcoin. Of course, they make money as bitcoin grows. So, is it the right thing to do? Up until a certain point.

>like I said before if btc was to fail nothing would replace it with such dominance and value/price, there would be 50 different coins fighting for the customoers
That's why OP offers ETH, which is the second currency in both market cap and in the popular mind, it is the most likely candidate. It would just take bitcoin's place and not much would change.

>That's why OP offers ETH, which is the second currency in both market cap and in the popular mind, it is the most likely candidate. It would just take bitcoin's place and not much would change.
no, once people realize btc is done they won't invest in ETH that already mooned, they would be looking for a cheap alternative that has the potential to take save them from wagecucking. Just like it is on Veeky Forums right now with impatient late comers traying to catch another btc/eth/neo when in fact btc is still growing.

I'm not saying ETH is bad, but it won't make you rich, it's a Tether 2.0 at this point, like I said if btc crashes somehow, the entire market will implode and later people will just keep speculating on shitcoins looking for 100x gains, just like now here but way more aggressively