Ok Veeky Forums I'm at my wit's end here...

Ok Veeky Forums I'm at my wit's end here. I've had an itchy bottom now for well over a year now and have visited the doctor several times, they've given me steroid creams of varying strengths as well as anti-fungal creams, none of which have solved the problem. I know it's not worms because I'm still making gains and the itching isn't any worse at night.

I'm looking to try alternative/natural treatments because this prescription shit just isn't working. Any suggestions?

Have you tried showering?

ahh, blaming the victim. a Veeky Forums classic

Maybe next time you'll double think the idea of letting 10 black men destroy your white boy anus.

Try some hand sanitizer down there. Kills all bacteria.

Get some of that Selsun Blue shampoo, or a generic "extra strength" dandruff shampoo.

It's dark orange and smells like sulfur.

Wash your crack with it, and let the soap sit there for about 30 seconds.

Within a week, you should be fine.

>butt master

Just shower, bro...a proper one.

>tried everything
>hasn't showered
Panjeet pls

>'plying i'm op

I shower regularly and use wetwipes after pooping. I keep my anus so clean that you could eat your dinner off of it, so this isn't the problem.

Do u shave ur butt hair?

No. I can imagine the hairs growing back would be extremely irritating.

U use soap on ur butt? U have zits on ur butt?

Yes and no.

wet wipes + exercise sweat high probability you have a fungal infection

Soap is bad man. Try soaping ur butt once a week and the rest of the days use the high pressure mode on ur shower to clean ur butt. Allergies? How often u buy underwear and which kind of underwear and how often u change underwear?

stop using wet wipes

use water and your hand and see if there is any difference

Tight fit boxers, change it bout 2-3 times a week.

What's wrong with wet wipes? I always dry after using them, and I get much cleaner using them vs regular toilet paper.

you could have a early stage of ass cancer you should check

Wtf?

You should change your underwear EVERYDAY.

I've been to the doctor 4 times and they didn't mention anything about cancer...

I used to be in your boat op. Then I started using my smaller shower head as a bidet type thing and spraying in and around there with good pressure after soaping. Make sure to spray right on your ass so a little water gets right up in there. Haven't had an itchy ass since.

I will try this thanks.

This.

DUDe it's probably just dry skin. I get it on my nuts and it's more common than you think. If your ass is dry it will itch regardless of keeping it clean.

what kind of material? better cotton than polyester
.. and change it daily

Are you sure you don't have hemmorhoids?

you need to finger your asshole.

Just use haemorhoid cream, it numbs your ring so it can't itch.

Mate having an itchy asshole is awesome.

There isn't much more satisfying in life than finally getting the chance to go to town and scratch your asshole after a long period of itching.

Not op but am I'm the exact same situation. Thought I was the only one. Clean my ass good with wipes and in the shower. Used steroid cream and it would always come back. Doc said it wasn't worms...Could it really just be dry skin? Should I lotion my asshole?

have you tried dragging your butt across the floor

Try talking to faggots. Maybe they have grand wizard butt advice.

Worms

internal hemmorhoids probably

I have them

either take suppositories to treat them or get surgery to get rid of them

I need the surgery because mine get inflamed very often especially if I drink alcohol

is ur bowel movement light/soft or kind of liquid?
when ur anus doesn't get enough "practice".. and by practice i mean a regular use by pooping with stable and kind of solid excreta .. it can develop a constriction and the blood flow is disrupted followed by getting sore or at least itchy

^^^ Correct. Most likely if it's not going away with just washing you have pinworms. You need to go to a pharmacy and get yourself some mebendazole. You and anyone else in your house take a dose of it then change all your sheets and towels and hot wash them. Change your pyjamas too if you wear any and any clothes you've recently worn. Maintain good hygiene and take another mebendazole dose 2 weeks later.

The worms are making you itch as they live in your colon and exit at night as you sleep to lay eggs around your anus which makes you itchy as hell. These then hatch and the cycle goes on. You need to make sure no eggs survive on your bed clothes/towels/pyjamas and also kill the pinworms inside you.

>play with ass from young age
>didn't know about ass safety
>fucked something up years ago
>occasional issues
>too worried doctor will be confused why I didn't come earlier
>delude my self by knowing it will pass

this

Have you ruled out worms by doing the Scotch tape test?