Why do you lift?

Why do you lift?

Tbh being good looking, for me it's not about getting laid.

Being good looking and aesthetic is the best thing because you get constant validation without even opening your mouth. You enter a room full of people as a 6'3+ 8/10 psl face and those people admire you (male and female) for your looks, even if they are not conscious about it.

Just by EXISTING, and nothing more, you are percived as "superior". Other people would never have what you got; you are displaying great genoma to the world, you are displaying something devine and beautiful: a perfectly formed human being.

you don't really need to lift if that's what you want

Have you ever been to college ?
I respect anyone that shows considerable technical and theoretical knowledge regardless of how they look.
No one cares here how much you can lift or look, but rather respect where you've interned/ grades you've earned/ clubs you're part of.

>No one cares here how much you can lift or look
this guy has never been to college

Exact reason I lift breh

I want to be a god amongst man, someone you see and instantly respect and admire

>those people admire you
until you open your mouth and prove that you're a self-indulgent, narcissistic moron. must be disappointing to be you

Get into a stem field

to maybe increase my chances of losing my virginity
>tfw 27 yo virgin

How you look definitely matters

Gee yeah of course to an extent, much more so if you have nothing else to show for

First off, if you think that spooky chick in the pic is aesthetic, you're way off your rocker, friend. She seriously looks like she's about to pass out and overall hating her life

Secondly, needing external validation for oneself is one of the saddest traits a man can have and to someone who isn't a "basic", it comes off as being vulnerable and overly self conscious. Actually, just you writing this on the Veeky Forums board shows how much you need validation from others to confirm your own thoughts. Get Veeky Forums for whatever reason you want, but keep it to yourself

Fucking normies, man....

Because I'm fat

I'm in one, people do care. Stem isn't the "nerd" haven anymore user, it's chad and stacy town now.

Brogrammers.and Chad's have been the top guys in stem recently. You numale cucks beta geek types are gonna have to work for Chad now

Rugby

I disagree. There are plenty of swole dudes but they're nerdy as shit and study hard. A true Chad would be some sort of business major.

My dad told me i was fat and useless and i had no friends so he paid a 6 month subscription to a local boxing gym
Also i kind of want to be able to reject girls and make them feel bad about it

I don't know what school you go to but
All the successful guys here actually know their stuff
Don't blame your lack of success on your looks
Youre not going to write code by looking into a mirror

Both, There are some damn good looking chads and stacies in my engineering school and they are all straight A students.

>to look like the warriors of old
>the validation that women's attention gives me
>so that I'm not a fat, pathetic failure.

this. I'm fat and I hate myself. I'll still hate myself when I'm aesthetic, but a little less hopefully. lost 8lbs in a month, I'll make it one day.

for strengths and aesthetics.
and to one day aquire qt3.14 asian gf

Anyone else just enjoy lifting and making strength progress as a hobby?

The fact that I look better is moot at this point. I'm 25 and married with a 1 month old daughter. I'm not trying to look like Zyzz so that I can fuck club sluts. I don't need validation from strangers on the internet nor do I go to the beach in a speedo so that I can catch girls mirin. I lift to be strong and prepared for anything life throws at me. I know that at any moment I am significantly more prepared to defend myself and others if shit hits the fan. I look better than a majority of the men I see which is great for my self confidence, but ultimately it's the skill set and condition that I am that matters and not how I look.

Dunno, maybe I'm an oldfag for this board but the majority of you seem very vain and unmotivated outside of trying to look good for girls. Tbh most chicks don't give a fuck what your body is like as long as you are cool to hang out around and have a fun lifestyle.

>t.uggo