Marijuana

Why is weed the best vice for /fit people?

BRRRRAAAAPPPPPP

tehe sorry user! got a little gassy. Maybe you can find a nugget?

Dope made me a trannylover too, OP

>smoking weed
>posting a tranny

Fucking libcucks.

checked

For me, weed helps with back pain and other various aches from lifting. It also increases my appetite which makes bulking more enjoyable. Really, if you're a responsible adult, weed is fine. Moronic hippies run around and have basically attributed stupidity to Marijuana use, thus some of the stigma.

thats lela star lads

Kys

Lela Star IS NOT a tranny, guys. LEAVE HER ALONE

OP's pic is actually a woman, sadly.

Really? She fucking ruined herself then.

yep she did

Weed fucked her up bad. Not even once bros.

Weed is great. My favorite drug. Mild, relaxing, and it seems to make everything better. I've been a daily smoker for like five or six years now.

Its greatest virtue and its greatest danger is that it makes you content with whatever you're doing. It numbs existential dread but it also curbs ambition and motivation.

I'm currently cutting back to only buying $20 or so every other weekend, and it's shocking how much you crave it after smoking regularly for a long time. I actually ended up boiling my pipe to scrape out the resin like some kind of fucking crack head.

Weed is probably the least harmful common recreational drug, but never listen to anyone who says it doesn't have harmful side effects. Inhaling any kind of combustion by-products is bad for your lungs, and THC/CBD will fuck with your brain in subtle but real ways.

So enjoy it in moderation, smoke it up at parties, but think twice before you turn it into a full-fledged hobby like I have.

the key to everything is moderation

tis true

steroids

If you smoke everyday and quit cold turkey, do you get withdrawals? headache, low energy, vivid dreams, night sweats, irritability? I'm sure it's not like heroin or anything, but is it really non addictive?

only took... 15 posts

weed will stop dreaming, if you smoke for some time and then stop smoking youre in for a wild, wild dreamride, which will cool down after some days. youll probably get some depression, and irritability. afaik smoking weed daily will to a certain degree make your brains natural dopamine-release-thingy a bit out of order, but itll clear itself out after some time too, but this is usually only noticeable in heavy, heavy smokers. you wont get physical w/d symptoms as hardcore as most other drugs, except for the brainthings.

This, tren and hot women, best vice ever, much happier now than when drinking and opiates where my vice

Yes, you do get withdrawals. All of those symptoms that you mentioned, with severity depending on how much you smoke. The worst I've experienced was insomnia, grouchiness, and mostly just craving a smoke.

My friend who would literally hit his dab pen (super concentrated THC wax) had crazy fucking withdrawals when he tried to stop. Night sweats, absolutely couldn't sleep, emotional instability, would randomly start crying or get really mad. It was fucking terrible.

If you're just smoking every now and then, or even if you smoke every day but just a hit or two at night, you probably won't notice many symptoms if any when you come off. But anyone who says weed isn't physically addictive just hasn't smoked enough of it for long enough.

Just as a side note, I actually really enjoy the crazy-ass dreams you get when you first stop smoking. When you smoke everyday, you'll barely remember your dreams at all. Then when you stop it's like you get all these extra wild experiences when you're sleeping.

not lying, weed won't do shit for you or your body, only make you retarded for 30 minutes or so, make you hungry and smoke on lungs fucks your cardio
to cruize on test is cheap, effective as fuck, makes you grow muscle, me more energetic, more horny, easier to lose fat
the bad part is to stop roiding, but during your cruize its all happiness

im pretty sure that people doing tons of dabs are fucking themselves up, hardcore.

i love the post-weed dreams too, theyre so fucking vivid its crazy.

>tren and hot women
guess how i know you never actually took tren
>where my vice
yean nice english too dude

sounds like a blast

don't know where to get them from though

w2c weed

>not acid
I don't know fäm.

I liked weed for cardio when I first started smoking, but eventually it became somewhat dull. Never was able to get the same feeling out of it again and I pretty much quit a few years back.

nope, i'm on 400mg of test. enantate a week for 1 year, i'm at month 4 and gained about 11lbs of pure muscle and lost some fat just by working out, didn't changed my diet.
try searching on the internet bro, first time i bought i was like "fuck i'm about to loose 200 bucks" but after a week or so it arrived and i've never had any problems, or make friends with some sketchy supplement seller or some roided dude on the gym, after couple weeks of talking shit ask if the guy know someone that can hook you up

Doesn't smoking lower your test levels?

Low dose and caber and you are good to go, I don't take more than 300mg a week, tren is not so bad if you are not an idiot about it

yeah, i've never took it because two friends took and got the famous tren dick, and they got pretty crazy mood changes too so i'm not risking it, keep on my test bigger and leaner lol

For sure, it's worth a second read up, if you keep it low enough it's amazing, I've never tried to pass 300 have no reason to, only blast short cycles with it anyways and I cruise on 200mg a week of test, but due to some previous injuries that required years of opiates to deal with I actually had low t, on 200mg a week and a blast or two of tren a year it's like I'm a new man, I could never go back

Weed is absolutely degenerate. I was reading some posts on /fit yesterday about weed.

>weed makes sex better
No it doesn't, it might be new and exciting the first couple times but after that it loses it's magic. Makes you sluggish and less domineering.

>weed makes music sound better
No it doesn't. you're just a degenerate stoner who needs to be high to enjoy things. It doesn't make you more creative and it doesn't make you funnier. It doesn't make things more funny, you're just laughing cause your high. Being high will make bad movies and bad music more tolerable.

>I studied criminal justice but won't ever get a job in it because they don't hire pot heads

OMG you fucking junkie piece of shit, your sacrificing your career so you can walk around sucking on a vape all day, being retarded thinking your above everyone else
>they'll hire an alcoholic before a stoner
They probably wouldn't hire them if they knew they were an alcoholic

>functional stoner
My fucking sides bro. sure you can function, but are you your best when you're high all the time? NO YOU ARE NOT. You are sacrificing your A-game so you can take the edge off of life, how weak are you?

T. edward blunthands, retired smoker

I used to smoke with my roommate 3x a day minimum, stopped cold turkey when I went to college and felt zero effects..Didn't even miss it, really. went back to hang out with him last week and we smoked it down again..only difference was I got blazed because my tolerance was so low. Weed is good. Stories of sapped ambition are very true though.

>>weed makes sex better
>No it doesn't, it might be new and exciting the first couple times but after that it loses it's magic. Makes you sluggish and less domineering.

my ex loved it when I smoked weed because it made my dick rock solid and for some reason it was really hard for me to cum. The problem is that you do not always necessarily enjoy sex in that state of mind.

I feel like I see you a lot

repost from the heroin thread
desu i feel like OP but with weed. I know it's ridiculous comparison but my brain has been rewired to seek weed for that fix. I know it. I can notice it. My thought patterns, my rationalizations and everything.
I am on day 2 of no weed and it's just a slippery slope. Today i opened my gate and saw a dude with tattoos running from the rain, the moment i saw him i knew he smoked pot and offered him to stay under my tree so he could protect from the rain and then started chatting him up until he was asking for my whatsapp and telling me that he is going to lit a skunk for me.
Then i realized how fucked i am. I did this on auto pilot mode
holy shit
> I eventually forgot how to socialize entirely. I used to have a witty sense of humor and could make anyone laugh. Yeah, that went away. I'd be content with sitting in silence with my friends until they got bored and went home

>how i functioned before i started smoking
damn dude this hit too close home