6' 9", 396 lbs

He's about 18. Is this good natty ?

college prospects use steroids in high school, if the coach isn't dumb. Those steroid warning videos got one thing right

>that tall
>that fat
>roiding at young age (probably, since it's a common thing if you're going to college)

Boy, his heart is going to failure soon.

can't imagine he will live past his 60s. Giving up 20-30 years of life so you can be rich and fuck hot bitches, wonder how many would make the trade.

Dude looks almost 30.

why do niggers have such big asses

he looks more like an islander or a latino to me

He looks Samoan.

And Samoans aren't fat, they're just high test. No homo.

cornbread

genetics i suppose. i have a big ass and im a dude. i have no clue why. kind of annoying desu but its worse when when black dudes have giant asses because there moms do.

he doesn't look black

Estrogen

look dem love handle,bruh.

his ancestors BEEN thomas jeffersoned

>Giving up 20-30 years of life
As if that statement ever meant anything...
I had a neighbor, that bastard lived to be 85 and i never once saw that man sober or without a cigarette in his mouth.
It's not like anyone is guaranteed to reach the age of 60 let alone live past it.

That's what happens when you take gear from the time you get armpit hair lol

THICC

How can 6 2 manlets even compete against this ultra chad

That is a shitty way of looking at it. My family and my friend family have had most of it's members die from drug and alcohol abuse and most didn't make it to 50.

I have a great grandma who smoked 2 packs a day for 50 years but that doesn't mean I am gonna assume that since she made it to 93, everyone else who smokes isn't at risk.

He's a coconut.

He looks pacific islander-ish.

My ex gf is indonesian with a powerlifter brother who has fuckhyuge quads with crazy teardrop insertions. Looks literally like pyramids on his thigh

I don't know but I love it. Black boys need white cock.

My bf has a huge ass and a skinny waist with hips. I love it so much. Makes a great sound when we fuck.