Fat Hate Thread

I haven't seen one of these in awhile, but I see fat gen. is doing fine. YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELVES.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jK4U7bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this kino is on tonight

As a guy who is losing weight, I love coming to fat hate thread. Gives me so much motivation to lose even more.

I almost vomit when I see this guy. Not exaggerating, I almost vomit.

Doing God's work, bros.

what the fuck

>hitting gym for day and head over to dumbbell rack

>all the fatties are flocked together like a herd with their "trainers"

all these people act serious but deep down they will never make it because they won't put the time to figure shit out for themselves.

The powers of HGH

How did he gain 35lb in his belly?

This nigga is so dead.
Visceral fat is lethal

that's how i gain fat. everything goes straight into belly and face. my arms/legs are always skinny

Joe?

by eating food

what the fuck??? was he trying to gain muscle?? and just really fail? why is he acting proud?? WHY IS HE SMILING IM SO CONFUSED IT MAKES ME ANGRY.

Normaly if someone gain fat in their belly, it's a cortisol (inflamation, stress) problem. But in that case, the skin would be more loose, and the belly more saggy.
When they look like this, it's usualy the liver leaking into the belly. It's normaly caused by a crappy diet or to much beer and alcohol. This is a pretty bad case of basketball belly

justin bieber always posing like he is proud of his body, which has basically looked the same since 2012. he is a dyel with a layer of fat over his body. nothing to be proud of.

still better than actual obese fucks that are a eye sore.

lot of tattoos.

Body isn't horrible, i doubt he's trying to be a body-builder. He grew up near here and used to skate board at the same park as i did, also he showed my cousin a video of his drumming before he got discovered or whatever. He's just a regular faggot who got lucky as fuck thanks to usher being a pedo.

goddamn how can someone that fat not fave moobs?? Fuck im jealous. Gone from 285 to 230 and my tits are still awful. I'd trade my current weight and strength to start at his awful looking 270 bod in a second.

I'm fat and I feel like I could use at least an instructor to point me in the right direction.

>He's just a regular faggot who got lucky as fuck thanks to usher being a pedo.

QFT, dude is just a typical d-bag who happened to have a voice that made preteen girls go crazy.

An old co-worker of mine shared this. I wish I could feel apathy. Spoilers: she's morbidly obese.

Holy crap. At my fattest, I was 240 lbs, and never looked as bad as this guy. His gut is almost 3 times bigger than mine.

It's genetics. Some people get "round", others get really big to the sides, but no in the front. Also there's the difference between men and women. Women tend to store fat on their legs.

Me, I actually had a big fat deposit below both arms. They were so flabby it was funny.

OC

that's legit autistic

Please explain where this came from.

WTF IS WRONG WITH LARDOS

My ex's roomates.

Hello Veeky Forums! My username is "feynman" and I'm creating a discord for physicians, nursing, premed, and life sciences majors. Non-life science majors are welcome too. I thought I'd post in here because fph is a popular type of thread and you guys seem informed on the human body. For people who don't know discord, it's a free chat platform that uses text and voice.

Perm link:
discord.gg/jK4U7bk

sounds suspicious.

nah m8 we are the real deal, we just need more active members [spoiler]and i browse Veeky Forums a lot[/spoiler]

stop spreading your fucking discord on my thread reee

Can I join just to ask medical related questions?

I showed Veeky Forums his DA, so you're welcome

prove it. who is the natty king of it

Scooby
yeah np

Holy shit that guys posture is bad

this is how i feel after i eat oats

what do you think the cia can bench

But you see yourself eating it.

That's just not true though. I began by using a PT to show me the ropes, first by using the free sessions offered to new members, then a student discount deal. That was 3 times a week for 2 months, after which I cut it down to once every 2 weeks, during which he helped me update/change my routine as was necessary.

Honestly if I hadn't taken those sessions it would have taken me a lot longer to feel comfortable in the gym. I've missed 1 day since I started and that was early on when I was still working on the lifestyle change. What worked for you isn't necessarily what will work for others, user.

I spit up a mouthful of carrot sticks when I say this.
She saw the teacher drop to the ground and she was like "nope..."

bro hate the "genetics," fatties and not the ones trying to better themselves. Even if they fail at least they're showing up unlike 90% of Veeky Forums

THis is the weirdest copy pastas out there because of just how benign it is.

I don't get it, his arms are visibly smaller, its like his body consumed his muslce to build more fat. Is it actually possible to LOSE muscle eating such a surplus???

Hey I'm kinda fat any advice to get Veeky Forums

read the fucking sticky

Start cuttin

you must be pretty short im 260 and im in the process of cutting now. At 260 i dont even have lovehandles or gut..

this is the shit im talking about in . seriously. if you want to get fit, do your research, or better yet, start with just dropping the fucking donut and eating less.

10/10 use of movie reference, bro.

I'm in favor of instituing the Gluttony treatment to any and all fatties

I hate everything about this man
he intentionally works towards being a bigger fatter fuck, and has the most punchable face in the world

keep going user-sama

Bet its a bad end manga

Fin

Fat shit products OC for you, comic user.

Funny thing was, it was a busy Saturday and that was the only one they were almost out of.

What the fuck

Why the fuck do fatass middle age women love Minions so goddamn much?? Where I used to work there were several and all of them had Minions shit like this all the time.

'Body positivity' is that what kids call morbid obesity nowadays

I can't stand seeing this type of mindset normalized, commercialized, and eaten up (no pun intended)

all she can do is fucking shake her lard around lmao.

>that look on her face
>the dead eyes

she knows, that's the best part

At least they make great paren-

6'2'' 250 lb whale person here

I just completed an entire week of keto without cheating once. First time successfully sticking to a diet

Did I do good?

any of you like watching my 600lbs life?

Fucking LOL at the dudes in this class.

Keep it up, you WILL make it!

areyouawizard.jpg

10/10 breddy gud

>spot reduction isn't real
>spot addition is clearly real

Explain yourselves, Veeky Forums

>friend from middle school found me online
>they gained a ton of weight during college
>randomly decided to watch a vlog they made about going to the gym
>it's her complaining about how rude the staff was for trying to make a weightloss routine when she just wanted to use the treadmill

Well... that was... something

Same at first it sucks for most (I somehow was fine) though you will get through man.

muscles atrophy if you don't use them. that's why you will be forced to keep exercising or else you will lose them over time

>Feynman.
>Life sciences.
Proof that the hard sciences are way better.

At first I thought it was the one where the two fatties lose weight together. But I was pleasantly surprised.

Get some Nolvadex and an aromatase inhibitor bro
Moobs be gone

A week is a good start user. Now make it two, you can do it!

>Req verification e-mail
>Life Sciences
>Not Behavioral Science

/sp/bro here

6'4" 240lb (Down from 260lb)

Didn't do the keto thing, just cut calories hard and did military diet a bit.

Keep it up mate, we're in this together.

at least shes sweating. better than absolutely nothing

yet he gets more ass than you ever will