Convince me why I shouldn't do the steak and eggs diet

Convince me why I shouldn't do the steak and eggs diet

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/09/13/well/eat/how-the-sugar-industry-shifted-blame-to-fat.html
books.google.com/books?id=hrdRROeCI9IC&pg=PA263
ucsf.edu/news/2009/06/8187/obesity-and-metabolic-syndrome-driven-fructose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dat cholesterol brah

Heart Attack and higher risk of pretty much everything

steak is expensive, you'll get sick of it after a couple of days, and there are plenty of other options

I had trouble pooping on it and my ass bled.

you will die even faster than you are now.

It isnt a bad diet, but it gets extremely boring in like two days. When I did it the steak made me want to kill myself so I just did like 8 eggs in the morning and night. But even they got boring after a while. It worked while I did it, lost 30-40lbs before going back to gummy worms. My point is if you can stand it do it, but I would recommend something with a little more variety or taste.

ITT: Misinformation

nytimes.com/2016/09/13/well/eat/how-the-sugar-industry-shifted-blame-to-fat.html

>Is expensive
>But I wouldn't ever get sick of the flavor
Pork chops are very cheap with comparable macros

F I B E R
I
B
E
R

>10 calories in 3 pieces of celery
>1g of proton
>100g of protons in only 1000 cal
GOAT cutting food?

not valid responses

>1000 cal of celery
I would rather kill myself

fuck me I'm going to every farmer's market in the state

>300 pieces of celery a day
>whatever
>it
>takes

If you mean keto basically its fine to lose weight but you will feel week as fuck even eating plenty. I ate nothing but steak eggs and beef for a while its not worth i you arent leaning out.

I eat the same foods on my diet every day, and have for years with no problems. Eating the same beef and eggs every day started sucking after like a week.

Steak is fuggin expensive

Also you will crave sweets

>100g of protons in only 1000 cal
>implying this is unusually good

1g protein per 10 cal is pretty much the baseline. Anything below that I consider to be a slight cheat meal. On the contrary, if I manage to get myself to eat something above that I consider it to be an "extra good"/"opposite of cheat" meal

the fuckers in this thread dont know taste

cook steak in butter, just sear for the most part

add eggs and salt

cook all until eggs are cooked

that fresh ass salt/buttery steak and eggs is fucking banging

also, i lost mad weight after starting this diet. lost a lot more when added intermittent fasting.

dont go full retard though use the weekends as cheats to re-carb

>claiming all these arguments are invalid
>gives no argument on why they are invalid

fuck off

if ur worried about fiber you can eat a little greens too

Nowadays it's the fat industry shifting all blame to sugar.

they dont address OP's post
>Convince me why I shouldn't do the steak and eggs diet

do you even logic?

How is people giving concerns about the health effects of the diet not addressing OP's post?

I personally put butter on the steak, not in the pan
Like spread it on gently and thinly like you would on toast
Also get some garlic and rub that bitch around on there, too

Real good if it's a quality steak

>Mass production of sugar coincides with obesity and diabetes epidemic.
>All the things people ate before this are the problem

Kek, THIS. It really takes the the minimal amount of cause and effect critical thinking but people are so addicted to sugar they do all kinds of mental gymnastics to blame ACTUAL NUTRIENTS for their problems.

As if the country was in great shape before the rise in sugar consumption, or that peoples' diets are 100% sugar now so that everything can be blamed on it alone. The reason fat was even looked into as a cause of heart disease in the first place was because the rates of heart disease in the US were much higher than in other parts of the world like the mediterranean, before sugar was the problem it is today.

I eat a lot of eggs and bacon literally every day and my cholesterol is below the lower norm with HDL greatly outweighing LDL.

But they eat a lot of fat in the Mediterranean you idiot. Olive oil by the gallon, fish and pork by the pound. Lol they eat a lot of sugar now too but they walk EVERYWHERE. Lots of factors are involved.

I have eggs for breakfast every fucking day for months on end when I'm cutting and my heart health is perfect.

Do your fucking cardio, you mongs.

only if grass fed beef, pastured eggs, and decent oil.

not everyone has a rich mommy and daddy kiddo.

Sometimes you gotta make it happen on a budget.

At the time they ate much less fat than the US and the fat was unsaturated from olive oil, nuts, and fish, not steak and egg fat.

> Lots of factors are involved.

Now lots of factors are involved? A minute ago it was "sugar is to blame for everything and nothing else is a problem"

Egg fat is mostly unsaturated and full of vitamins and minerals, you utter fucking retard.

it's better to not jam the carcasses of overcrowded covered in shit cows down your throat on a regular basis imo.

But it's probably better than being vegetarian. There are healthy ways to eat at most budgets, but if you can't afford to eat bacon without all the nitrates, dont eat the bacon.

GET THOSE BLACK BEANS NIGGA FUCK STEAK

How much do you spend on internet, user? :^)

1/3 of it is saturated and it more than makes up for it in cholesterol.

switch off for the muscle confusion.

Tell me I shouldn't do the sardine diet.

All of this is just advice.

Do whatever the fuck you wanna do.

We are two separate anons. But it's pretty clear that the biggest problem is too much sugar and not enough movement. The amount of fat to be harmful is actually really hard to achieve. It's calorically dense but if you're active that's not a problem sugar on the other hand has actual negative impacts on your endocrine system outside of their caloric issues. Remember the human body stores excess energy (carbs which sugars are) as fat and then turns that fat into energy in times of need. So it would follow that the body is actually more predisposed to burning fats rather than carbs efficiently. Fats have been readily available to humans since forever while simple sugars like cane sugar HFCS and white flour are all inventions post 16th century.

80$ month u?

Kek thinking a graph that's obviously based on post ww2 famine exposed populations proves anything. Lol there werent any fats available to those populations and the people were being killed by bombs/polio/bacterial infection and then we cured all three of those factors by the 50s.
>People finally lived long enough for sugar/tobacco induced heart disease to kill them
>People had access to expensive meats and eggs for the first time since 1929

You should. Except add some stuff to it to make it a bit more balanced, like fruits/veggies.

>Cholesterol is bad

Holy shit you just read newspaper headlines don't you?

>cholesterol
>bad

jej

>many mongoloids
>implying cholesterol is bad
>kek while drinking my daily gallon of cholesterol

Unethical and cancer. Go vegan

> it's pretty clear that the biggest problem is too much sugar and not enough movement

Probably, yeah

>The amount of fat to be harmful is actually really hard to achieve

Not at all. Talking more about saturated fat, very few people manage to get under the upper limit each day, which is currently 5-6% of daily calories. Talking about fat broadly, there's just as much fat added to foods as there is sugar. It's extremely calorie dense and not nearly as filling as people make it out to be. Think of a plain baked potato, which is something like 1 or 2% fat calories, compared to potato chips, which is around 60% fat calories. Most snack foods are a balancing act between refined sugars and refined fats, in many cases leaning more on the fat side.

>emember the human body stores excess energy (carbs which sugars are) as fat and then turns that fat into energy in times of need. So it would follow that the body is actually more predisposed to burning fats rather than carbs efficiently.

That was a weird thing to read. Fats, which you already agreed are calorie dense, can't become excess energy for your body? Carbs are only used as energy after being turned into fat? Do you know why your blood transports glucose or what glycogen is?

If you want to talk about energy storage and use, fats are extremely easy to store on the body. Being that it's already lipid, it's chemically similar to body fat and only requires a simple metabolic reaction to be formatted for storage. You can even tell what types of dietary fat people mainly eat by doing a fat biopsy on their body fat. Carbohydrates, when they're used for fat synthesis, have to undergo a whole chemical change to go from carb to lipid, which alone uses around 30% of the calories.

books.google.com/books?id=hrdRROeCI9IC&pg=PA263

How is it unethical?

>the irony

I'm more concerned with the quality of red meat. As in recent history there's been accounts of that shit getting contaminated on purpose for certain reasons

Nice counter-argument.

>the counter-argument to "you just read newspaper headlines" should be a long, nuanced post directed at nothing in particular

wat

Albert Pike WW3.... I heard this is Defcon 1...ILLUMINATI I'm not trying spam, But I have a very important message for all of you to read, If you could take the time to read it, that would mean the world to me, literally. Thanks!
Hi! Guardians... I was suffocating in my dreams again last night, this time while paralyzed. I received radioactive and opened mail from the SSA. I see the chemtrails in the sky..... i'm literally @FED up with this Bull$hit... No more Satanic ritual sacrifice, No more Manipulation. No more MInd control, No more torture. .
May all that happens be for the greater good of all that does and will exist on this world and and existence because all that does and will exist on this world and existence part of our eternal family. The hybrids are here so play nice. Also, all will always be a part of our family, and check out monarch mind control if you want to know more.! The most high has the most power, if it's power that you seek in. in the console game Destiny.. I have a 370 Awakened Titan Defender , I have the Illuminated perk on for extra boobles of light and sustained power, send me a message if you want to help me defeat the Cabals evil ways!!! This site is so adIckting! Itanimulli is Illuminati backwards itanimulli.com our governments is run by the order, Masons are a branch.... spread it like a peanut butter jelly. It's time for alien disclosure they're here and have been here for quite a while. awolnation- sail "maybe I'm a different breed" I'm a pleidian hybrid, I think we're all hybrids. I've seen a reptilian shapeshifting doctor he smiled at me. I'm not joking oh yeah and i'm psychic and think everyone else can be too, PS. don't drink the Kool-aid.... Mitakuye oyasin. This is part of an evolutionary process. It didn't come from me!!! I don't know how much longer I and you all have, Just Saiyan, much

I'm so sorry to hear that

>there's just as much fat added to foods as there is sugar

Nice bait

Not that hard to do actually. You could easily spread it out through the day. It's just a matter of the mental agility of eating fucking nothing but celery all day

Look at snack food labels and look at "calories" and "calories from fat" and vegetable oils in the ingredients list. Chips are a good example. They start with a really lean food like potatoes or corn and add so much oil that most of the calories end up coming from fat. Donuts, cakes, cookies, and other desserts are usually also a balanced mix of fat and sugar.

I believe the 5 to 6 % is too low as there is no causational link to prove that more would cause harmful especially if it's replacing sugar rather than veggies. You can obviously overconsume any food. But fats don't also carry the negative effects of on the endocrine system which of which a causational link has been found by endocrinologists, but their research has largely been ignored by the government that is firmly in the hands of big sugar/coke/and Pepsi Frito lay
ucsf.edu/news/2009/06/8187/obesity-and-metabolic-syndrome-driven-fructose

Processed foods don't count. This is a health forum. We all know chips/donuts/candy is excessive and bad for us. Your example proves nothing.

because keto fags telling you saturated fat isn't unhealthy in large quantities doesn't make it true

It's bad for the soul to eat meat and eggs.

What the fuck do you just not eat vegetables and fruit?

"Also you will crave sweets" -

While I am not doing steak and eggs, I have been hitting lower carbs. I have been getting the quest bars to combat the sweet tooth. Seems to work ok, but not sure why as they are not as sweet. Guess its just enough sugar to get me past cravings.

You need fiber. You're liable to break your toilet sitting bricks like that.