FUCK IM NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

I will never understand why anyone would ruin their life with hard drugs

J u n k i e
U
N
K
I
E

Instead people on Veeky Forums give themselves lifelong cardiac issues and a host of other shit. I guess they can still function tho unlike heroin.

People don't chose to be addicts. People choose to take the first hit, thinking they won't become addicted, but they do.

The urge to use heroin when you're an addict is more powerful than anything you've ever experienced. It's like taking a box of laxatives and trying not to use the restroom for 2 days

I just cant fucking stop. I can stay clean for a month or 2 then somehow, some reason, I end up getting a bag and feel like shit for 2 days after. Im fucking stupid I tell myself its okay its just this one time or as long as you only do it in moderation. I WANT OFF THIS FUCKING RIDE! REEEEEEEEE!

Have you ever OD'd op?

Go to NA, get a sponsor, a support group and work the fucking steps. Do it now by choice, or later when you get out of rehab.

this is me with hookers
and i have a gf
wtf is wrong with me

People should do some fucking research about stuff they want to try out

>The urge to use heroin when you're an addict is more powerful than anything you've ever experienced. It's like taking a box of laxatives and trying not to use the restroom for 2 days

See I've done my fair share of drugs, but I never understand why people use meth, crack, or heroin, since its widely documented how much it goes full JUST on your body and life.

>people don't choose to be addicts
>they choose to do the first hit
>literally since grade school all you hear about is how it only takes one hit
>information era
Yeah not seeing you're point. I have zero pity for addicts or fatties

Are there any people who can actually handle heroin in moderation and not get fucked up and addicted to it?

iggy pop

you're showing how much of an autist you are lmao. the real world isn't the same as how you theorize it from your moms basement

It doesn't matter anyway bro

Hard drugs cannot be done in moderation, this isn't a psychological addiction like blow or weed, your body chemistry is fully rewired to produce dopamine and a whole slew of other chemicals from it, just stay clean, maybe check into a rehab if you're jonesing.

Get some people support and ditch/delete your network involved in it. Ur gonna make it just keep trying. Think of the willpower gains when you finally kick the addiction.

What about somebody that forms a dependency on drugs that were perscribed to them... you do realize that the heroin epidemic we have now comes from the big boom of pills that were being pushed in the 90s

What are you talking about hippie?
>lmao drugs
>le addict maymay

shut the fuck up with this disease model bullshit

>sticking heroin in your arm is the same as oral opiods
Yeah na

When every junkie is hanging from a noose, then we can smile again.

t. Never seen someone detox

dad is a heroin addict

but I guess you're right, you know me better than I know myself

i love when dumbass uneducated neckbeards like you talk out of their ass lmao

I probably would try roids and cocaine if I could buy it at the GNC. Wouldn't do heroin though lol

Loving my white privilege

Oral opioids are just as bad, I used them as prescribed for about 2 years due to some injuries, got pretty fucking hooked, used Kratom to ween myself off of them when I realized how shitty my life was becoming. I work in Ems, I run on tons of oral opiod overdoses, they are the same shit. Got my life together now but this shit is fucked up

>muh AMA
they classified obesity as a disease ffs

>swallowing an opiate
>injecting an opiate
You're taking an opiate either way that you are dependent on. Pinning it is just stronger and more cost efficient

go to an NA meeting once or twice a week, go with an open mind. if you simply relapsed and are not dependent, meaning you won't get sick and go into withdrawals, eliminate the possibility of doing it again. delete all their numbers, stay off face book. if you are going to be sick, see if you can take a day or two off of work. buy a bottle of immodium. take 20 of them the first day for withdrawals, 15 the next day, 10 the next. 5. 0. it really really does help. i was addicted to heroin for 6 years and lost 30lbs of muscle. i tried for years to manage, i kept my job, etc. but it's not worth it. go to NA meetings, they help. don't listen to people dismissing them if they haven't gone. it's not what you think and it's not what other people think, go with an open mind and a willingness to quit.

I use heroin once in a blue moon, it's great for DOMS.

obesity IS a disease. just because you cause it yourself doesn't mean it isn't a disease you fucking mongoloid.

Is the lung cancer you get from smoking a disease? is the addiction you get from doing heroin a disease? is the obesity you get from not limiting how much food you shove into your mouth a disease? YES.

The answer is actually no.

well I recently tried DMHA and had three good hours of intense energy and positive mood. I can sort of see how someone goes from lighter mood enhancing/altering substances to stronger stuff seeking a bigger, better feeling

Been there. Eventually had that moment of clarity I'd heard about but didn't think existed. All of a sudden things made sense and continuing my destructive behaviors seemed illogical to the point of insanity. Got help the next day and have stuck with it. Infinitely happier and more successful now.

>current year 2(1000)+17
>still using the muh personal responsibility argument
>not realizing that free will is an illusion and that human beings have always and will always make decisions based on whatever tickles their ventral tegmental dopamine pathway

Everyone makes shitty decisions, and most of them are easy to recover from. Heroin reprograms the reward centers of the brain and turns finding the next fix into a physical imperative. Whining about people being stupid and irresponsible accomplishes precisely nothing, because people are always stupid and irresponsible and always have been. You and I are just as stupid and irresponsible as any junkie; we just have never found ourselves in a situation where shooting dope seems like a good idea.

So as a society we can jerk ourselves off pretending that we're morally superior to junkies, while we squander our taxes on incarceration and clog up our already shitty justice system, or we can dispense with all the pageantry and moral delusion and treat addiction like the medical issue that it is.

It's not a bbig deal if you just shoot H in moderation. Addiction is for the weak minded.

When someone offers you heroine report them to the police. Eventually everyone you know that does heroine will be in jail and it wont effect you as much.

You have to avoid the people that expose you to the heroines for long periods of time. When they say shit like "you bailing on me man" just tell them to chill the fuck out.

My buddy died from the heroines about a year ago. His faggit ass dad was giving it to him

Any one I've ever met that smokes weed doesn't do that shit in moderation. It's after work light up a fucking joint, then a bowl, then one of those stupid fucking bong things under the auspices that its not addictive they just all do it every day for years out of choice.

>its not addictive they just all do it every day for years out of choice
That is literally the case though

Psychological addiction is a fucking joke, physical dependence is the only real form of addiction. Trust me, I smoked weed once in college. Every day for about 5 years

It's not that simple when your little click of friends your hanging out with from 14 to 21 slowly start using heroine everyday.

Its like expecting someone never to smoke a cigarette although the 20 closest people around them smoke about a pack a day.

Obviously someone is less likely to smoke if they are offered one cigarette per month as opposed to someone who is nearly continuously offered smokes on a regular basis.

>Eventually had that moment of clarity I'd heard about but didn't think existed. All of a sudden things made sense and continuing my destructive behaviors seemed illogical to the point of insanity.

how do I make my brain have this?

>appealing to the free will is an illusion meme and not to natural selection (an excellent theory)

Lol just stop shooting up heroin

An inaction is easier than an action

Or replace heroin with tren. sweat sweat tren.

Yea I smoked a lot when I was younger too and quit a few times. It was never really hard to quit and I never experienced withdrawals.

As I got older it just became more of an inconvenience and not really all that pleasant of an experience so I quit doing it.

Like being high actually felt more like symptoms of autism or some other mental retardation than an actual euphoria or pleasant psychological trip.

If you have the discipline its not that big a deal to try shit only weak minded cucks could believe in something such as beening addicted

Congratz on ruining your brain chemistry. Now you can be sure that the ride NEVER ends

While we're on the topic of drugs, can any pot smokers give me insight to why my first time smoking weed was so fucking terrible? I smoked what I assumed was a lot for my first time, and I basically just thought I was dying and thought the only way to save myself from this feeling was to kill myself, so I had to just sit around for what felt like 6 hours and try not to think about suicide. The following week I felt incredibly depersonalized, and was in a haze for a long time.

I know the shit wasn't laced with anything since my good friend let me take a hit with him, and I have no prior mental disorders or suicidal thoughts, but that experience alone was enough for me to never EVER want to try weed or any other drug for that matter ever again.

What's up with that?

b-but weed dude. it's a cure all.

fuck this degenerative thread. OP asks how to quit drugs and another user starts talking about weed. the definitive answer is and will always be
>STOP
>SEEK HELP (NA, church, family)
period.

this shit is worse to me than sjw bullshit and trannies.

Bad "trips" with weed are not uncommon among beginner smokers and they can literally make you feel like you're gonna die. Don't do drugs, kid

You smoked too much and "greened out"

It happens to almost everyone who smokes too much their first time, I never felt like shit or had any suicidal thoughts but I was literally (and I know this for a fact) tripping harder than when I've taken 2tabs of primo LSD.

The solution and recommendation is to smoke less, more often. Start with one hit, wait like 10-15 minutes and assess if you want more or not. You essentially chugged a 6-pack and did 4 car bombs on your 21st, had a bad time and swore off drinking for life.

I used to smoke daily for the past year. Been a month now since i've touched it. The "depersonalization" thing is real. I eventually forgot how to socialize entirely. I used to have a witty sense of humor and could make anyone laugh. Yeah, that went away. I'd be content with sitting in silence with my friends until they got bored and went home. Having been away from it for a month, i sort of remember how i functioned before i started smoking. The haze you speak of is also real. My thoughts form slightly clearer now as well. I don't plan on smoking anymore. I suggest you do the same. The people who act like weed is 100% NBD are brainwashed idiots justifying that shitty habit. Or maybe they just don't get sides from it, but i wager the former.

TL;DR just give up on weed before you waste thousands of dollars only to wind up a mindless zombie retard like i did. Plus if messes with estrogen levels apparently.

You got way to high for a rookie. Next time try a smaller amount. Bongs/vapes and stuff will you real high. Stick to pipe/joint.

what a lightweight LMAO

>1019

Yea, listen to this guy he's a certified retarded fuck.

Fuggin fagit, go to /b/ with the other traps mother fucker I don't wanna sit here and watch you make the planet dumber.

>No excuse for your behavior.

now your going to some other thread to say "yea, you really don't get high the first time you smoke"

>You parents are failure

Holy shit what are you even trying to convey with this post

>somehow end up getting a bag

Motherfucker, I'm 32 and I've never seen a bag of heroin. You act as if it just appeared magically. It didn't. You actively got it because you are weak and a degenerate.

fuck you nigger

Trainwreck post / 10

Heroin makes you cool. Xanax does not. Coke and crack make you a poser. Weed is for babies.

I've not read the thread, I am replying to your post directly.
As someone who's battled with heroin use for a decade, I get it man. Relax. It'll happen.

t. clean 6 years.

If you want to talk, or have any questions, I'll be lurkin x

No wonder if you're still living in your mom's basement. It's a figurative matter of speech, autismo.

>Instead people on Veeky Forums give themselves lifelong cardiac issues

Do you think trying to replace drugs with steroids would be a better alternative? I love working out and being strong but maybe the psychological benefits of gear would help. I'm pretty insecure and think I have some depression, but I don't want to go to a doctor and be put on anti depressants. Maybe if I used steroids and had that mental effect of feeling superior I would hold my self to a higher regard and never want to touch drugs again. Anyone that uses steroids wanna weigh in?

Psychedelics can help

Or having a near death experience

Albert Pike WW3.... I heard this is Defcon 1...ILLUMINATI I'm not trying spam, But I have a very important message for all of you to read, If you could take the time to read it, that would mean the world to me, literally. Thanks!
Hi! Guardians... I was suffocating in my dreams again last night, this time while paralyzed. I received radioactive and opened mail from the SSA. I see the chemtrails in the sky..... i'm literally @FED up with this Bull$hit... No more Satanic ritual sacrifice, No more Manipulation. No more MInd control, No more torture. .
May all that happens be for the greater good of all that does and will exist on this world and and existence because all that does and will exist on this world and existence part of our eternal family. The hybrids are here so play nice. Also, all will always be a part of our family, and check out monarch mind control if you want to know more.! The most high has the most power, if it's power that you seek in. in the console game Destiny.. I have a 370 Awakened Titan Defender , I have the Illuminated perk on for extra boobles of light and sustained power, send me a message if you want to help me defeat the Cabals evil ways!!! This site is so adIckting! Itanimulli is Illuminati backwards itanimulli.com our governments is run by the order, Masons are a branch.... spread it like a peanut butter jelly. It's time for alien disclosure they're here and have been here for quite a while. awolnation- sail "maybe I'm a different breed" I'm a pleidian hybrid, I think we're all hybrids. I've seen a reptilian shapeshifting doctor he smiled at me. I'm not joking oh yeah and i'm psychic and think everyone else can be too, PS. don't drink the Kool-aid.... Mitakuye oyasin. This is part of an evolutionary process. It didn't come from me!!! I don't know how much longer I and you all have, Just Saiyan, mch

>I never learned the order of operations in 3rd grade math

>junkie
>autist
pick one

Weed especially for people under 25 with developing brains has been known to cause psychosis in some people.

Watch The Basketball diaries

Kratom
r
a
t
o
m

>thinking that culling addicts would do anything but create a utter fuckstorm like in the Phillipines, where killing drug users is a pretense for indiscriminate and heinous state-endorsed violence.

You're gonna be fighting for your whole fucking life user, not to be a downer. It'll never leave you, decades later and it can all start up again. All we can do is wish you the best of luck and hope you find some way to get rid of the cravings.

>libtard detected

Without personal responsibility, what are we in a civilized society? Please whatever you do, do not try and teach this way of thinking to anybody young. And also
>you and I are just as irresponsible as a junkie
Not even close.
Please do everybody a favor, kill your self.

you dense autist, i don't know if you're trolling us but i took the bait regardless

>Bad "trips" with weed are not uncommon

This, especially sativa strains can increase anxiety and cause anxiety attacks. Once you have the high==>anxiety association it is hard to rewire. Shit's not worth it at all, just let it go.

>not understanding that the selection is natural

Addicts do it to themselves.

the morbidity of drug addiction doesn't solve anything. if anything it just costs society more in lost productivity. why would you appeal to natural selection to a problem better solved by social programming?

WTF man. Even with the worst imaginable DOMS that's the worst overkill you could think of.

>but muh identity
>implying I'm a liberal

you and I are nothing but the combination of our genetic code and the environmental factors that have shaped its expression. our self-consciousness is one small component of a sophisticated biological machine. the idea of personal responsibility is a useful belief and nothing more.

If weed was not physically addictive you wouldn't get massive night sweats from quitting. I drenched several shirts every night.

That never happened to me and I was smoking a gram a day for years.

The use of weed can aggrevate anxiety

+ THC is produced by the plant to kill insects (same as nicotine)

Can't be that good eh?

Steve?

This happened to me several times, same with a few guys I know.

>missed another exam because I'm addicted to skipping

fucking gram a day, fuck

were you even functioning at that point?

what was coming off of it like?

See, you have to resort to comments like
>kys
while he's arguing based on logic. You've already lost

Kratom?

Well I can say for sure I never saw any negative effects of quitting.

Of course I was "functioning". I got all my responsibilites handled, finished all my coursework and still had an active friend circle who would vape with me. I noticed no changes from quitting except that I wanted to smoke weed because I thought it would be fun. To this day I still want to smoke, and I will be resuming if it is ever federally legalized.

Keep in mind I vaped so if I was actually smoking I'd have needed a much larger amount, probably 2.5g/day

Smoked pretty much all day, wake up early enough with 30m before I need to leave? blaze up. Lunch break? blaze up. Pre workout? blaze up. Post workout? blaze up. Getting ready for bed? I think you get the idea but I never had a negative experience and the only thing I regret is quitting.

Same here.

Nobody is ignorant anymore. We all know what this shit does, so anybody who takes that first hit, a dumbass

shit you just described me
desu i feel like OP but with weed. I know it's ridiculous comparison but my brain has been rewired to seek weed for that fix. I know it. I can notice it. My thought patterns, my rationalizations and everything.
I am on day 2 of no weed and it's just a slippery slope. Today i opened my gate and saw a dude with tattoos running from the rain, the moment i saw him i knew he smoked pot and offered him to stay under my tree so he could protect from the rain and then started chatting him up until he was asking for my whatsapp and telling me that he is going to lit a skunk for me.
Then i realized how fucked i am. I did this on auto pilot mode
holy shit
> I eventually forgot how to socialize entirely. I used to have a witty sense of humor and could make anyone laugh. Yeah, that went away. I'd be content with sitting in silence with my friends until they got bored and went home

>how i functioned before i started smoking
damn dude this hit too close home

>>still using the muh personal responsibility argument
Lets just report these retards.

Or laugh at them dying in ditches.

Do you realize how much weed you get per plant? Also tolerance breaks are easy.

it's funny you say that friendo, that's LITERALLY exactly what I did. Like, a week between last whack and first pin. Worked wonders man, once you start investing in yourself, you'll be so afraid of going backwards.

On that note, watch out, you'll end up neurotic, but you wont be using heroin.

it's fun watching your veins compensate. On my left arm, I have two giant thick veins going up my bicep because the mainline has that much scar tissue it doesn't work properly.

Kinda depressing, but testament to the body's ability to adapt.

You got this friend.

me again; do you smoke weed? I do, it helps stave cravings, but now I have my own can of worms with the weed.

At my rate of daily consumption I smoke about a quarter oz (7 grams) a fucking month. The only way I could smoke a gram a day would be if I didn't have to work, go to class, or have any other responsibilities.