How does Veeky Forums flavour rice?

How does Veeky Forums flavour rice?

Fuck plain rice. I like soy sauce.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jg-BP8jb_g8
academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/83/7/2223/2865105/Potential-Health-Benefits-of-Dietary?redirectedFrom=fulltext
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15702593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thai curry pastes, furikake

milk+vanilla_extract

Hope you like gyno as well

i eat mine with eggu

brown like my men

lol why would I like Gyno?

soy

Soy will give you that

>soy sauce on rice sometimes will give me Gyno

Lmao fucking hell you guys need less time on this board.

i ate rice with soy sauce once and now i have tits

why didnt you warn me fit

I do chicken breasts in the crock pot, with lemon juice and other assorted seasonings. When that's done, I use the leftover water in the rice cooker. Omg, seriously, you guys.

Salt and garlic. It's all you need

am i the only person that eats plain brown rice?

put a little bit of sugar on that shit for dessert. for a meal tho just eat it plain

there are literally no benefits to introducing even the smallest amount of estrogen into your system, ever. it's no good. it's like high fructose corn syrup, useless and downright bad for you.

Sodium Free Chicken Broth
Cardamon Pods
Star Anise
Turmeric
Sauteed shallots and/or lentils
Cinnamon stick
Peas

Use any of the above to add flavor without extra calories (except the broth, shallots, and lentils would add a little) or sodium.

Salt is literally all you need

solid pilaf

Black beans

Cumin, salt, pepper, toss some sliced celery in, and

>tfw you found the secret to perfect rice
>simply add water JUST enough to cover a bit the rice/a really thin layer of water on top of it
>bring to boil
>cover it and reduce to low heat
>let it for a few mins, 100g usually takes less than 10min, especially if you want some "bite"
>it's loosen up and fluffy as fuck

anyways, any fun ways to colour and give different flavours without adding too many calories?
I like to throw in some yellow stuff(forgot the name of it in english, just know it can kill you if you abuse it) for a nice yellow colour

Probably saffron for yellow rice

I cook dried beans in a home made chicken stock. I then use the leftover stock/bean juice to make rice. Super tasty.

Throw a medium sized tomato on top into the rice cooker. Then salt and pepper once it's cooked and mixed around.

Sometimes I cook it in chicken/beef/veggie broth

Just learn how to make Sushi rice.
Shit is ace when you do it properly.

how do you do it?
bought a sushi kit from aldi due to the bambu thing to roll

Sushi rice is pretty versatile so you can have in a roll with fish and veg, ball (onigiri) or just on it's own in a bowl.

There are some pretty good tutorials on line. Look out for old Japanese men giving the recipe. Some perfectionists in Japan spend decades mastering the perfect sushi rice, but don't let that intimidate you.

Fuck my dude, I ate some soy on sushi once, how long before my DD breasts arrive?

>use short grain rice
>once its done lay it out and mix in rice vinegar or mirin or don't whatever
>fluff with a fork till its sticks together like you imagine
>cool for sushi or just eat it

youtube.com/watch?v=jg-BP8jb_g8

i mix my rice with thai food. in fact i consider rice to be thai food

My family did this thing where we had Chinese sausage and bok choy with rice, it's pretty dank. Now I am not as good as doing it myself :/

kimchi

>fuck plain rice

food is fuel not entertainment
get on my level fatty

this is bro science. Only need to worry if you are eating literal fucktons of it everyday, which is impossible even if you eating a lot of tofu. Don't worry about these idiots. Read the research.

mayonnaise and hoisen/soy sauce, shits good brah. (maybe an egg too)

Fuck you for posting this thread again bitch you eat rice with your meal instead of some other shit like potatoes or pasta what the fuck

I like to sprinkle it with koji mold, let it stew with some yeast for a couple weeks, then press it for a tasty rice drink.

Drop in a chicken bouillon cube, or just cook the rice in chicken broth.

>rice
Take the quinoa pill, m8

Rice fucking pudding.

80 cals 4g protein per 100grams vs 150cal 3g protein from brown rice.

It tastes fucking godly. And no i dont give a FUCK that its a "dessert"

RICE FUCKING PUDDING IS THE BEST RICE YOU CAN HAVE

Turmeric?

I flavor it with the protein I'm eating. You're not eating just rice, are you?

>Unironically eating chilli garlic meme sauce.

Blend tomato, onion, garlic until it is liquefied and mix it with water that you will use boil the rice. Play around with the ratio of tomato/onion/garlic and the thickness of the sauce/water/mixture. Also don't forget the salt.

>eating rice
>not objectively superior lentils or kidney beans

In all seriousness though when I make white rice once a month or so I add garlic powder, oregano, salt, pepper, and grated parmesan all just before the water comes to a boil. Makes a kind of poor man's risotto. It's not for everyone, but I eat that shit like there's no tomorrow, it's almost like a cheat meal for me.

This sounds tasty as fuck, I will try it the next time I do a batch.

Vegetables, sunflower oil, turmeric, cumin. Holy fuck learn to cook you retarded apes.

You should just cook all those veggies first and add it to freshky cooked plain rice.

I'm half shit skin so having South Asian side dishes like Mango Pickle or Mr Naga chilli pickle with rice is fucking bliss. If you can get your hands on any of em, give it a try.

>wasting calories on carbs that could be protein
Even why. Carbs are empty calories and worse than fats. Your body literally does not need them.

yea okay there are no benefits but saying soy will give you tits is like saying eating an apple seed will kill you.

you realize how happy trannies would be if eating soy had any considerable effect on your hormones?

No, shits fire
Brown rice is the only acceptable rice

>bambu

Your body literally needs to fill the glycogen storage with carbs after workout.

However I agree low(er) carb high fat (high protein) diet is god tier.

Eat cauliflower rice or kale you carbcucks

This always weirds out all my friends, cause I fuckin love food, but my favourite thing to eat is just hot, plain, white rice.

I fucking love it so much.

No it does not.
Espescially the bitch tier workouts you guys are doing.
If you are full on keto mode AND you are doing litteral hours of hard full body circuits, hours of running. Twoadays in the hot afternoon sun, things like that?
Yeah you'd definitely need to recarb.
But you definitely do not.

Eating anything throughout the day will reload your carbs stores.

academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/83/7/2223/2865105/Potential-Health-Benefits-of-Dietary?redirectedFrom=fulltext
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15702593

>Carbs are empty calories

God this logic is just as fucking stupid as the "fat is bad" logic that preceded it. I wonder what boogieman people are going to hold onto in fifty years.

Protein is next

I just eat it plain. Don't even add salt.

Whatever is on it when I scoop it out of the silo

My man. You get it.

I eat this brown rice... every fucking day, it doesnt get soft like whit rice and doesnt hold flavor as well either

I flavor it with chicken thighs (skin still on) cumin bay leaves and a onion that I cut in half and throw in the same pan as the chicken... oh and seasoning

eat with veggies and meats,

Arroz con leche?

2 SCOOPS butter

CMON! GET BIG, GET DAT TASTY SALTY BUTTER

Tfw loading rice with dnp on your cut

i havent been there in a year.

what spawned this Cheshire memelord?

I put the tiniest amount of butter (Not even butter, earth balance because i'm lactose intolerant.) if I need some flavoring or just salt and pepper.

Garlic, rosemary, lots of spices go well wit rice.

Make tamago gohan, some gay ass Japanese dish.

Literally just sushi rice, some soy sauce, a pinch of salt, and an egg. You can add other shit like seaweed or sesame seeds if you're feeling fancy.

Shits cheap and pretty damn tasty. 1 cup is like 700 calories

>no dongo
wasted opportunity

lmao i didnt even notice that.

Star anese + bay leaves

Fucking peasants

Also 5 spice and coriander + cumin

I put lentils and kidney beans in my rice cooker mixed with my rice. Pretty good brah

A dollop of wholegrain mustard makes rice fucking gangster.

usually with curry or mushrooms but plain is fine too when put of curry or shrooms

White Rice + ketchup

What is Nasi, Alex?

What the fuck do you think dietary fats get turned into?

>2017
>still consuming goy bean products
enjoy your low test, faggot

Add a tsp of salt to the water before you cook it

- t. has Iranian mom

You produce oestrogen already

>Arroz con leche?
m8 you just gave me flashbacks, i haven't had that shit in years.
ARROZ CON LECHE
SE QUIERE CASAR

With the excess beef juices from the beef joints I cook.

pic related. I could eat a shitton of the rice if it's flavoured with the juices.

Health is not high test or high est but a healthy balance. For example, too high test will give you premature ejaculation.

Don't be autistic and only do things 100% or 0%.

you mean estrogen sauce?

Not to mention peas are very high in protein. The only problem is that they have to be soaked, and simmered longer than the rice cooks, making it difficult to use one pot for both.