First time doing deadlifts at gym

>first time doing deadlifts at gym
>decide to test my 1 rm
>load the bar up with 3 plates
>succeed in lifting it
>work hard manual labor job where i have to lift up heavy pipes all day
worker strength is real

But how was your form bro?

good my back didn't round at all, i kept my stomach tight. My legs were shaking a lot though

do you think you could still lift it if someone was sucking your dick haha
just wondering of course haha

xDDD

Thanks yoshi

Work strength isnt real for a lot because they have improper form while lifting shit.

true but a lot of these guys are still stronger than the average office job cuck, even the one's that drink beer and eat shit underneath all that fat is solid musculature especially in the forearms and traps

Clearly youve never worked manual labour. If you spend even half a day lifting bricks and slabs with bad form, you will be wrecked and broken the next day. You have to have good form, and this is lifting awkward shaped and weighted objects. You also need decent endurance because you usually have to carry that shit, and its normally expensive; wheeling a wheelbarrow full of bricks, slabs or marble stone for some cunts house 40 metres up and down obstacles requires strength, endurance and concentration.

I was a good year and a half into lifting, met 1/2/3/4plate on the big lifts, thought i was in good shape. A couple hours of bumping bricks is still the best back exercise ive ever done in my life.

Tl;dr: worker strength (man strength) is real.

>man strength
>being cucked into carrying shit for other people
>manly

> being paid £100+ a day to do a great 9 hour long full body workout and physically build something with your hands, sweat and hard work. No degree or previous experience required
> cuck

Spotted the weak office dweller, kek

what's the alternative, slaving away in a cubical for a cuck company?
I hope you own your own successful business talking down upon people that do the work that built the infrastructure around you. KEK

This is a sad comeback

You sound like a fucking nerd. It doesn't matter if you work manual labor you are still a meme posting fucc boi nerd

>make decent gains on most body-parts
>forearms are still dinky as shit
>try wrist curls, static hangs etc.
>mediocre results
>get job clearing derelict fields: clearing shrubs, removing weeds, collecting rocks etc.
>shrubs and weeds are easy, but I live in a mountain area - rocks literally come out of the ground all the time like grass
>decide to forgo crowbar and rip them out with my bare hands
>fuckers are heavy, lodged in soil and awkwardly shaped
>forearm tendons hurt like fuck all the time at first
>after 3 months of this my grip strength fucking explodes
I heard the same thing from other people: gripping awkward shapes is goat for grip strength - most gym forearm exercises don't even come close.

>working

Not as sad as your obvious feelings of inadequacy. Just because you feel your occupation is lifeless and soul crushing doesnt mean you need to try and project that onto people who actually do something constructive and useful for a living.

Haters gunna hate though, such is life. Oh, and if I wanted my comeback id check up your mothers arsehole.

OP is a fag,

However, wielding pic related for 8 hours a day is quite possibly the GOAT forearm exercise.

Holding a heavy barbell is good for grip strength imo. Doing static holds helped me to double overhand 3pl8 for the first time.

yeah manual labor you have to grip shit from all sorts of different angles and a diversity of grip for hours on end, that's why people that use their hands a lot have stronger grip than the average gym person that just grips a skinny bar

is this cringe or bait?

If you have to ask, its probably the latter

Yeah I'm not the guy he was blowing up on just said it was sad and he goes off. I worked manual labor, it was tireing, the hours and commute were shitty, pay was low, and it was to do useless infinite work. All manual labor is the same, endlessly repeat the same tastks over and over for the day and then do it potentially somewhere else the next.

Sure, doing anything is better than nothing - but gym exercises mostly gave me good size but disproportionately weak grip-strength gains in comparison to the size gains.

I guess it's down to more "even" development of all the forearm muscles when the grip is constantly varied in comparison to always using the same or similar grip. That's probably why rock-climbing is so great for your grip and especially for finger strength.

this, our forearms were meant to do a lot more than hold a skinny barbell for deadlifts,

>All manual labor is the same
Don't know, I worked with my cousin who was a carpenter and that shit was interesting - once he let me do stuff independently, there always was something new to learn or to figure out. Maybe that element disappears, though, if you do it for a couple years.

Lots of forearm and hand strength is required in labor jobs. Worked with my uncle traveling the US and working at refineries for shutdowns or maintenance work(lmao scabs) and most of the time it was holding spud wrenches, grinders, drills, pneumatic tools, sleaver, Beater, pipe wrench, etc... Phwoar. GOAT forearm strength now. Made good money too. Fuck Nebraska tho.

>Fuck Nebraska
As an European stuck in urban sprawl: places like Nebraska, Arkansas and Alaska look fucking goat.

Alaska here, its nice. Sunset last night from shitty phone cam

mountains look small in that picture but still pretty

Not the big ones we have near Anchorage, those are across the ocean.

Humid as fuck. Corn everywhere.
I live in a rural area. Nebraska sucks. Cheap gas though.

The Sleeping Lady is actually just cut off the right side

speaking from experience: nature doesn't make up for being located in a bumfuck area.

I don't do anything but shitpost and gap and I can easy 3 plate so its not very impressive.

3 plate is impressive to normies most people can't pull that much untrained

most normies can't bench 185 either. means shit all.