Ive seen a few people say shit along the lines of "girls over 200lbs are a lost cause" what do you guys think...

ive seen a few people say shit along the lines of "girls over 200lbs are a lost cause" what do you guys think? am i a lost cause, Veeky Forums? will i never make it and become a cutie?

lose some fucking weight fatass
5/7 bait tho

Oh fuck off. You're the "girl on the right" who shitted up that other thread, right?

If you want validation, post on FB. If you want to lose weight & workout... read the fucking sticky.

>girl
>posting on Veeky Forums

Yeah you're already irreparably fucked in the head desu, just eat whatever

what are you talking about? girls post here semi-frequently, and they're usually normal or just regular newbie stupid until the men of the board go insane at them like chimpanzees

>weighs more than me
>I have muscle and am still kind of fat

I don't really see you getting your life together desu.

Post your belly :3

No, you aren't a lost cause. Lose weight, you can do it. And stop going on Veeky Forums for self-validation and importance.

The only thing you'll get is importance through self-shame.

If you're over 6ft tall, you're fine.
If not, enjoy being railed by chubby chases who only fetishize you for your size, and that literally any girl with a big belly will turn him on.

my banner says it all

depends how tall you are

Hi! few things to start off with =]

1. yes I replied because you're a female lifter, 'tis an awesome thing to see!

2. I'm Brian.

3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

I've never seen anybody say that
Work out, lose weight, prove them wrong , you'll be fine

I'm a girl that weighs 160 and I've always felt quite big.

I'm also near 6 feet tall though.

>tfw you'll never be cute
>tfw bfs are as big as you
>tfw stick out in my group of friends
>tfw grew up in household with 4 brothers so I'm not even feminine at this point

At least I can squat more than womanlets though. R-right guys?

To answer your question, you can absolutely lose weight if you really dedicate yourself to fitness, do actual research into evidence-based weight loss methods, don't listen to any fat person's opinion about weight loss, eat less calories by changing a large portion of your diet to high-fiber, low-calorie foods and lean protein. You need to exercise intense cardio at least half an hour a day, and weight training 3 days a week, making it progressively harder as you go. You have to do this for the rest of your life, though once the weight is off and your weight is maintained and you've learned proper portion control you can skip up to two days of cardio a week occasionally, if you have to.

You will have to readjust your idea of what a portion of food looks like by measuring your meals and writing it down, how much of each food you are actually eating, and how many calories. Do this with a regular meal you normally eat one day and you will be shocked. Don't neglect to measure and write snacks either, snacks DO have calories, and they DO count. Beverages as well. Soon you'll figure out what a healthy portion looks like, with reasonable quantities of protein and carbs, and a larger amount of extremely low-calorie filler foods like broccoli [but not covered in cheese or butter like we all know you're going to].

It sounds hard if you're fat and lazy, but it's not. It's the basic requirements for having a healthy body that doesn't start falling apart at 35 and millions of people all over the world accomplish it with ease. If you say you can't do that, or think that's too hard and refuse, you are a lost cause, and you're essentially worthless garbage.

Read the board's sticky for information about lifting and a healthy lifestyle

I'm also a woman, I've never been overweight because I followed all that advice, but I guarantee it works for everyone, even if you have a "thyroid disorder" eating less calories than you burn will cause you to lose weight.

id need nudes to know for sure

Is this fucking bait?

Am I in on Veeky Forums or /cuckold/?

As long as you're not this kind of fatty you can do it, just needs a change of diet and some exercise

>tfw no amazon godess to squat with you
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

no clue what youre on about, user, sorry. also it wasnt really validation i was looking for, i was just curious. and im working on it
well shit i better wait for a chubby chaser to come my way

What is so hard about eating less? If you cant manage that and youre ok with putting a fat piece of shit body on display to the world K Y S

>well shit i better wait for a chubby chaser to come my way

Disgusting lazy bitch. What else to expect can you expect I guess.

>>tfw no amazon goddess to squat on your dick
fixed

A timeless classic

thanks guys
oh fuck user thanks so much this is p nice advice ive been doing a lot of this for a while though i was just kind of worried about stuff in the long run because of the whole "lost cause" thing

>being this new

No, but you're close to.

i was kidding, user, like i said in the same post im working on my weight

read the sticky you fat faggot

sage when replying to the thread you newfags

I haven't seen this pasta in song long it's almost like its new

>entire thread

Saged anything over 140 is doomed