When did you first start seeing gains

I've been going to the gym steady for three weeks now. I definitely like it on its own and I'm not thinking about quitting, but I'm wondering. When did you guys start seeing changes, not in fat-loss but in muscle gain?

Almost immediately. Got rid of my moobs 1st week in.

after 1 month you should notice differences

mental effects kick in after a few days, that's why you see those guys looking at themselves while they curl thinking "holy shit look at how they grow"

I've only been a month and some and I am already starting to see some changes, nothing drastic but encouraging so much that I an hook on seen my full potential

Gaining muscle is like archeology -- the study of time and patience.

Don't compare day to day or week to week.

After a month you'll notice progress. After a year you'll see significant change.

The best past is, if you don't see the change, others will.

I've been running SS for 3 weeks now. I've noticed my calves evolving and a LITTLE change in my arms, but i added acessories.

I started seeing noticable gains in pictures about a month after I got serious about my diet and started training better

Around 5 months, finished a session and changed immediately after, saw what I looked like with a pump and was flabbergasted.

Pretty much my first and second week. Stopped having man tits, my love handles weren't there anymore, saw veins everywhere. It was neat.

on the gear boiz

I would like to us this fine thread to make a similar question:
How long did it took to you fellas notice change in your CHESTS? I really want to get better chest/back and i would like an estimative of time, just to be prepared.

Been going regularly for a month now. I've started noticing small gains. Not anything really noticeable, but definitely there

I am only 1 week in and I can tell a difference. I started cutting which I've never done before and started food prepping. I am still trying to figure out a routine but as long I just keep working out 4 days a week and do 30 minutes of Elliptical Trainer I should be good.

Probably like 4 months in. It takes a very long time. Years.

Low test cuck

>two months in
>no visible changes
>still weakfat

on the flipside im doing 3 times the weight doing cable pulls from 2 months ago so theres that

I'm like 20% bf but bench 210. Idk it's not that much of a difference in all honesty. Also try responding with something other than direct meme garbage, why do you even bother with captcha just for that.

Been lifting 8 months now, just recently started increasing total volume of my workouts and hitting what I'd consider reasonable weight for my lifts. I run a 5/3/1 skeleton and add in 5-6 accessories for aesthetics

never

natty lifting is a meme

*triggered*
Too much estrogen dude

It's like having a puppy op. You see him every day so you may not notice much change. Your friend comes after 2 months out of town and sees your puppy and says holy shit that dog has grown a lot. Working out is like that. I feel pictures are extremely important early on a monthly basis. It shows you the slight changes and gives you the encouragement to keep going. After awhile you trust the process and won't need those pictures anymore

after i could do 8 full range of motion pull ups i started noticing abs popping out and bicep fullness

I've been going to the gym for years now and I still remember the first time someone commented on my gains. I didn't feel bigger or like I had made good progress but part of that is that you see yourself every day. The changes are incremental enough that they don't seem drastic in your eyes. Keep at it and at the end of the year look at a picture of yourself from when you started, you will notice the gains and it feels good mang.

Get off of my brainwaves user

Noticed gains after the first week

Been lifting for over five years, so gains are hardly noticable in the long haul at this point
But everyone else sees it, and it feels great.

>cables

leave him alone you jerk

what did you just say to me, little man?

I never noticed any gains until I looked at an older photo of myself.

also I developed body dysmorphia so I still think I look small.

few months in.

seeing my arms with a pump going is such a god tier feeling

Two months in and I'm worried that I don't see much. I am lifting like twice as much as when I started so I know there's progress.

did you take a starting photo and compared?

Yeah I did. I guess I did slim down a little but I took really shitty angles. I'm just being naive and impatient thinking there'd be some definition by now.