/tinder sloots general/

This is app is literally designed to show off your gains and get laid. Post success stories itt to motivate fellow Veeky Forumsbrahs

we all gonna make it brah

don't you mean grindr?

>This is app is literally designed to show off your gains and get laid.

thanks for the description OP, in 2017 the most normie board on Veeky Forums sure had no idea what tinder was

19 and she looks washed out as fuck got damn

They're probably British.

i have an average (at best) face and am a manlet. i've got a decent body that gets me matched but nothing further.

>the most normie board on Veeky Forums sure had no idea what tinder was
Ive been on Veeky Forums for years and I can tell you that, while it has gotten normier, it is not a normie board, it is for failed chads and shitposters

/b/ is the most normie board
that or /soc/

>/b/
underage teenagers who have just discovered Veeky Forums and pedos.

>/soc/
camwhores and r9k feels board 2.0

Come on user you can come up with better bait than that

>failed chads and shitposters

Nobody has ever described me more accurately.

it isn't bait
/b/ is the board with the least virgins
it's 15-17 year olds who get laid because they go on /b/ to le troll and don't go on Veeky Forums seriously

How much does Tinder give a fuck about how you use the App? Like say I want to use it to find people for a project, can I openly say what I'm doing or do I have to pretend to be using it as a dating app?

Sure user, most girls on Tinder are "not looking for a hook up or one night stand" dontcha know.

>match girl on Tinder
>chat back and forth a little bit
>ask her out for some drinks
>never heard from again
Every damn time. What the shit?

It really doesn't, but you have to gauge what a girl is looking for by her pictures.

If she has a lot of half naked pics, most likely she is looking for a hook-up. Profiles with pictures of them doing hobbies will probably want an actual relationship.

The half naked chicks probably will be better for what I'm trying to do. But I mean can I openly just say "I'm looking for X for Y" in my Tinder blurb or will that get flagged and I have to put on the facade of using it as a dating app so when they swipe right I can actually tell them what I'm trying to do?

what is ego stroking?
what is wasting your time for free compliments?
what is watching people out of your league beg for your approval?
what is being a vapid whore entirely free of independent thought yet being treated as a top tier princess in this backwards world?

ur welcome

But I don't want to fuck sluts, I want to find a loyal and modest woman to start a family and live the rest of my family with.

just go out with some bros man, fuck that stupid social network shit.

nothing beats trying your luck with some actual human interaction, ffs.
yeah hit and miss yes, but so fucking what. it's not the last skank you're gonna try to bang after all.

just quit relying on this bullshit. all of you.

due to a self survey? you do realize that a bunch of teenagers are going to lie. is that a shocker?
>/b/ is the board with the least virgins.
how could you know that? how could you feel confident enough to make such an acute and decisive statement with literally 0 evidence.

Should I just take a mirror selfie?

I deleted Fbook a couple years ago when I was looking for a grad school/job

Only pics with friends are fraternity pics where I wasnt as Veeky Forums as I am now

Im 25 and just left a relationship. Ive never met a girl outside of a house party/school. Did great there, but those days are gone.

A lot of girls are obsessed with attention. They manipulate as many guys as possible into falling for them just to feel good.

what are you, 9?

Enjoy your fat teens.

>/b/
>least
>virgins
>sides
>orbit

/thread

>/b/ is the most normie board

guys, ive tried no fap for weeks and it went well. However when i finally busted nut again it hurt. What gives? I felt the mental gains but physically it doesnt do good to your balls

should i just jerk like once a week or something? FUCK

that's fine, you're making this problem bigger than you think

Jesus can someone please link all the reasons nofap is absolute bullshit please

i thought it was a scam at first too but honestly i felt mentally "better" after 2 weeks

dubs is what I use for the opener Bros

u take teh horse cock?

> tfw no mmmf hot tub orgy pic

Muscle atrophy. Bust a nut once a week for optimal prostate health.

classic SF bay bitch profile. hundreds like this.

20 yo girls and younger are all freaks these days. i'm telling you, don't miss out

>tell a girl she's perfect, she blushes and is ready for me
>says it's her birthday tomorrow
>tell her she should come over for an early bday present
>"sorry you have the wrong girl if you think i'm going to hook-up after 3 messages"
HA
HA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

> tfw no mmmt hot tub orgy pic
Ftfy

who here lives the life of (((chad))) on Tinder?

>age 24
she looks like 40

I can confirm this

Literally one of the main reasons I deleted Tinder was the fact that I got tired of seeing profiles like this.

something something horsecock?

>Lookin for my father. And my daddy

What did she mean by this?

I think she has a incest fetish since her father left her a birth so she is looking for him on tinder.

She looks hot, brah. If she's into geology you gotta go for a rock joke.

AHH HAHAHAHA
TOP KEKE

>wastes time looking at profiles
>not finger mashing the green heart to oblivion every 12 hours

>

that damage control tho

kek

I do have my heart set on spreading my seed...
All over your face.