Advice guys

Ended up in a pretty shitty situation because I wasn't taking what I was doing seriously
>Have good friend call him john
>John has liked this girl for over a year, obsesses over her
>I start talking to her once I think he's over her
Sadly I really think I'm only talking to her because I feel lonely a lot despite having good friends and family
>Start talking to her a lot but mainly when I'm hammered
>When I see her in person I just don't feel anything
>Drunk me asks her to movies on Friday, in turn she tells her friends we're talking and that its kind of serious
>Come to uni pretty buzzed next day (Inb4 drinking problem)
>She texts me during class that she wants to tell john about us so he isn't hurt if he figures out, despite me saying it's a little early on to say we're that serious she tells him later on in the day
>If it wasn't for me not knowing if I really like her or not I would've dropped her at this point, feel really bad too because she's actually really nice and innocent
>He talks to me later pretty much in the worst state I've ever seen him
>Says I betrayed him and that he doesn't understand why I would go behind his back
>I get tired of him pretty quickly and say some shit I don't mean but it's too late at that point
Now at this point I've lost one of my best friends and I feel like shit if I'm leading the girl on because I don't know what I want
Any advice would be appreciated guys

bros before hoes, faggot

Change your mindset.

Actively lead her on.
Meet her friends.
Bang them instead.
Lead her on some more.

Be a chick, and treat her the way femanons treat dudes.

a.) You shouldn't really care about what she tells her friends and you shouldn't really care that your friend is pissed about your talking to her.

>People gossip, people spew the first things that come to there mind under the guise of (I feel), And its just not manly to care about or shun people for it. You should be able to get an idea of how people feel by learning how to read them.

b.) you didn't go behind anyones back. She isn't morally obligated to spend time with you or your buddy in any fuggin way at all. Your buddies just acting like a fucking 4th grader and to be honest if he ever says anything about it either tell him to shut, just walk away, or ignore him.

If you want to bone or spend time with the girl just do it ignore everything else.

Make-up sex with your brah, and have sex with that chick's friend like the other user said

I fucked up too today guys

>Grill to me on snap: "anyone interested in coming to a bach concert"
>"im down"
>No response

Welp, I misread that situation

You should feel bad when you sleep with your sister in law not when you hang out with some girl your cry baby friend was talking to last year

What people are you normally aloud to talk to just talk to them

Gl man, we'll all be ok

Just know that you are a piece of shit for prioritizing a girl over one of your best friends.

I've dropped friends for being piece of shit scumbags that I could not tolerate being around anymore, but would never prioritize a girl over any of them, not even the worst.

lulz, nice 15 yo logic bruh.

If its bros before ho's then why would you "drop" friends for talking to certain girls.

I didn't prioritize her over him purposely, its me acting beta because I don't wanna be a dick in the first place then my friend caught me at the worst possible time

you don't get angry at friends for chatting up some girls but you do get angry when somebody that considers you a friend and somebody you consider a friend chooses to hang out with a girl or chat with a girl over you that's bitch shit

What if he wasn't necesarilly "prioritizing a "girl"" but instead was just talking to another human being that happens to have boobs and a higher pitched voice.

Are people allowed to do that or no

>OP don't be a piece of shit running around talking to grills

Tell your friend that since he's done nothing but obsess over her for a year you figured he didnt really like her otherwise he wouldve done something about it. Tell him hes got one last chance to man up and do something about her or your taking her out.

I know this word gets thrown around a lot on Veeky Forums, but you are sincerely a faggot. And as someone who has been in your buddy's situation, I hope you live a life sorrow.

You have to d e c i d e something, buddy.

Hey dude, I know that feeling, I did it al the time to friends when I was younger, just fuck her and discard her like the trash she is. Gotta teach these boys about the reality of the world.

NO

Girls do not think the same as guys. Dedicating too much time to one will make it harder for you to associate yourself with your male friends.

To further my post, I've been on the other side too, when a chick I was into was into a friend of mine. NO WAY would I cock block my bro, he can have her and I'd encourage it. Theres so much ass out there.

never to late to backpedal and its onot cowardly to do so as well. if this guy really is a best friend you can salvage the relationship with him by probably breaking it off with the girl and patching shit up with your boy. just be honest and real and if he dont come around he a bitch nigga anyways.

No no no no. If you're boy is acting like a girl, thinking that you can call dibs on a girl like it's calling shotgun or something, he is an anchor and is only gonna hold you down. Spread your wings and fly young eagle.

He needs to get over the fact she doesnt like him. Explain to him you said some shit to her drunk and she fell for you way too easy. A guy like you needs to help a homie out and tell him like it is lest he ends up with some stupid ass bitch that'll use him for money and cheat on him.

The only way his friend can ever recover is if he kills his father and starts fucking his mother.

god you sound like a fucking loser, i have been i that shitty friend zone and it taught me something important. not to fixate on what i know i cant have and just focus on what i can get. anyways a bit of advice being a vindictive cunt and bitch boy makes women dry up faster than the gobi desert, so just drop that shit bro. everyone knows a true faggot if the type of person to bottle in their emotions and passions only to release them at the most inopportune time. Oh wait i mean a complete fucking social retard who cant come to grips he never fostered a proper relationship due to his balls being so hidden up his body cavity a horse cock couldn't even give them a tickle through the ass. also not op but an actual faggot who knows what it means to love and lose and love and win.

mostly agree with you but i wouldnot throw a guy away for a chick i was wishy washy about. I just get this vibe loads of dudes aren't great with conflict and their emotions, so when they bubble over we just do some dumb shit and things fall apart quick. my biggest deal breaker is that the dude is wishy washy about the chick. if he was into that puddi though i would totally agree.

Very fit related

You become like the people you hang around, ditch this loser and get better friends or become a loser yourself.

you deserve to feel like shit cunt

this

Don't be a douche? How's that for advice? Just don't be a piece of shit.

>waaaah theres a tons of girls I could fixate on but I have to obsess over 1 whom I can't even properly judge as a person because she won't date me and my friends a jerk because said girl is super easy
Wow its like maybe you're oneitis is hoe or something?

Meh people come and go although you'll probably be known as a dog. You dun goofed op

2 options
1.slay that bitch and see what happens. Although youll probably leave her or she'll dump you and in a few years time she wont mean shit to you. With this option you will potentially lose a best mate

2. If you think you guys are that good of mates and wont drift apart like everyone does eventually, Apologize to your mate explain nothing happened and you guys just got talking and she has the wrong idea and you would never do anything to betray him like that and you was going to tell him what was going on but she beat you to it, explain how it just started as a small convo and went from there and you didnt think anything of it so didnt bother tell him . He will probably tell you its cool after a while but secretly resent you for a while.
Tell her you cant be because of your mate and that he is upset about it and you dont want to hurt him. This will make her want you more because 1. it makes you look loyal and 2. We want what we cant have and could lead to you still slaying that with her suggesting you guys keep it secret. With this option just remember secrets may eventually come out.

I done similar stuff when I was drunk op except i made it clear just before i was about to slip it in this means nothing we cant ever be. After a while she got feelings for me so i had to leave her this was a couple years ago. But recently it got brought up by a mate in a convo around someone i wish didnt know. So waiting for it all to blow up in my face

Good luck op

No. Wrong. Pretty quick way to wake up at age 25 and realize you have absolutely no fucking friends because you slept them away. Family comes first, then friends, then girls.

That's not true, maybe if you're a faggot who completely loses all sense of self when they get into a relationship. I agree that girls think differently than guys in that the more time you spend with a girl, the more serious she'll get about the relationship.

So you fucked up, it's fine everyone does it. You need to apologize to your friend if he really is your friend, and just tell the girl that you're picking John over her. Do the right thing.

oh god u sound like a total time stasis faggot, people should do as they wish if they are able to within the bounds of the law. dis hurr merica and aint gonna have no cuck tell me and the bois wht to be doin now

my nigga

Bro i had a similar situation. I only spent time with this girl when i was high on xans tramadol or weed. My friend was p close to her they facetimed all the time and talked but it seemed like friendzone. I didnt take it serious so i told her dont tell people were dating. But anyway she was with me and she lied about it and he knew and he was pissed as fuck. Were g now and neither of us talk to the ho. Forget the girl. Explain and apologise to your friend, and get your bro back. You got it user do whats right

what in the fucking hell did you just write?

>No. Wrong. Pretty quick way to wake up at age 25 and realize you have absolutely no fucking friends because you slept them away. Family comes first, then friends, then girls.

Lol I pretty well did this I'm 25 now. But I was sick of a lotta people's drama, now I just keep a small circle of people who have been with me through the highs and lows and there my bros I would never fuck them over.

i dont like people dictating what they should and should not do to others as long as what they are doing is within the confines of the law. like what did the dude do wrong? steal a chick a dude had no chance with and not give two shits because women come and go like the wind until you want to hold on and its worth it? i just don't like dudes telling their "bros" how to act and be like its weak shit let niggas do themselves and dont be dictating to them what to do. weak ass bitches projecting their insecurities on this thread.

thats the life for me bruh, the small clique of dudes who you know are real tight.

Did you even fuck this chick? I am so confused by this story. It sounds like you are just casually talking to this chick and then she thinks this has been you guys dating or something.

Amen to that, its the way to be

Nice blog post, my favorite part was where you talked about fitness

fuck off faggot this is the real men talk, fitenss of the soul ad heart and shit nigga

You must not have been here when they removed health from the board title because retards like you couldn't stop posting about mental health

Nice blog you frogcancer. I advice you to drink a jug of bleach.

nah talking about that dick health mang, gotta get them puddi puddi filled with your man custard. anyways calvert country represent you a bitch nigga.

this is literally the only good advice and no response lol
tell ur bro that this is your plan to make her feel bad for making him feel bad and he will actually admire you alot because you could have what he never could but you are so above these low lifes that you consciously step on them

>god you sound like a fucking loser

Ok captain autismo

Wait, what? When did they remove it?

I'm hijacking this thread.

When can I ask this chick for a blowjob?
> she comes to my apartment three times a week
> I tutor her in Calc II, Physics II, and read her essays for her writing class
> she attributes her exam scores and success to me
> she is flirty and touchy (thighs, arms)
Like, shiet. I just want a blowjob, and I'm tutoring this chick for free.

Haha please let this be real

k3k. nice hijack breh