What's the most alpha haircut a MAN can have?

What's the most alpha haircut a MAN can have?

I can't exactly go in the salon and ask for a HITLER haircut how do I describe this?

it's an undercut

most alpha would be buzz cut.

1. little hair so quicker showers
2. not giving a fuck what other people think

draw a picture of it

long hair master race

Obviously.

It wouldn't be alpha at all.

Nazis got blown the fuck out by soviets...

The only alpha cut is the mullet. It was once worn with pride, back in the day when men were actually manly. Just don't let it get too long.

nazis had a better k/d

also the designated cut of fuccboi douchebags. Its played out in 2017.

>Most alpha
>salon

you're not gonna make it

its called a jugend

pronounced "you-gend"

>Nazis got blown the fuck out by soviets.

is this what people unironically believe

I don't give a fuck what people think as far as that I can see the effect a haircut can have on my interactions. A buzzcut is impractical for this reason.

Just a crew cut with a 1 to 2 guard fade
>Not going to a barber
It's like you never knew your dad or something.

Classic side part will never go out of style. If you want to look good and respectable go for that

If you want to be ALPHA just do some insane attention whoring shit with you hair

Yeah the Nazis got btfo by one global empire and two continent sized nations.

All these losers on this board wanting to be alpha so bad, youre not alpha youre just asking for affirmation from a bunch of meatheads, so alpha bro. Just live your life, get whatever haircut you want, lift weights, eat good, be productive, add on to this lift but you get the point

I'm sad the undercut and beard has been taken by nu-males and faggots.

it's ok bud. when your shit genes take your hair away you won't have to worry about it anymore

The death totals are insane too. I had no idea the krauts killed that many people in comparison to their own.

Norm mcdonald was right "you'd think someone declaring war on THE WORLD would be over pretty quick, but it was close!"

Germans are strange, they take everything to an extreme. Like fucking robots those people.

Nah, if there's one thing I have it's decent hair genes. I just can't find a suitable haircut to save my life.

Ask for a chad cut

I think u.s. Germany mano e mano would've still been close. Remember the u.s. Was doing part time work in Europe cuz of those sneaky Japanese.

Yeah some people. It was Germany against the entire world and they almost won they conquered multiple countries with little effort and rid the world of millions of money hungry jews

What about for guys with curly hair?

When i was a kid it was called the SS haircut. Everyone knew about it.

you can ask for an undercut, that's what the SJWs call it now.

However, the most alpha haircut is the executive fade, which is a faded buzz on the sides and back and a neatly parted short on top.

This is the haircut worn by all men that achieve success and QED it is the most alpha haircut

Fade or pompadour,
Google them

Yeah, now all the men take cucking themselves to muslims to an extreme and all the women whoring about.

LÖSH DAS

In England so many people have this cut i just have to go into any barber and go give me THAT one family

And now the German race is extinct. Current Germans are a mixture of Soviet rape babies, Muslim rape babies, and the few real Germans left are involved in a mixture of self-chastity and awkward incelness.

This is why Jews are the master race. They can think even longer term than white people.

When were you a kid? A few years ago? This has been called an undercut since before the Nazis even existed, retard.

get this hair cut, undercuts are gay

That requires a shit load of product to hold

my professor has a hitler haircut and i think its suave. its like half long hair half faded

>Nazis lost the war
B..b...bu..but mein fuhrer.

Naziboos BTFO.

>SJW losers cry about cultural appropriation and fascism
>appropriate the literal nazi haircut as the most popular nu-male stlye

LOL

witnessed

Is it feasible to have really long hair if its super thick? I got so much once it grows to a certain point its just a big puffy lump cause its just hair on top of hair. Dunno if there are any certain products you're meant to use to tame it.

The most alpha haircut possible:

A buzzcut is the most attractive haircut on a man. Women find it weird when a man uses hair products.

>Long hair
>Alpha

You realise having long hair in a fight is a horrible idea, right? Back in ancient times warriors shaved their heads before a fight

Not true at all.

go back to /pol/ and kys

Obligatory

Also, a buzzcut perfectly shows off the shape of one's skull, which is directly related with your genetics. An ugly non-round skull means inferior genetics or even inferior intellect.

Buzzcuts creep people out bro. Deal with it, baldie.

Shaved head is actually one of the most unattractive looks as per a recent study. (No source, some shit I read) and also,
>girls don't like guys who use hair product
Yeah maybe white trash girls from the country
*spits out her dip

the one that makes you look good

Buzzcut gets you laid, but you wouldn't know about any of that, user.

wow it's sluthate day on Veeky Forums

ALL OF THIS INFORMATION HAD BEEN ACCUMULATED AND SYNTHESIZED ON OTHER WEBSITES FOR CREEPY YOUNG MEN, IT'S NOT LESS WEIRD JUST BECAUSE YOU HEARD ABOUT IT ON Veeky Forums

>thinks having sex is difficult enough to warrant a snide remark

Keep balding, bro.

You warranted the snide remark, because of your immense ignorance. Ever since the dawning of man, the buzzcut has been the staple of male aesthetics.

This one.

Maybe not the best haircut but the True Mohawk is the most alpha since you basically say "fuck trying to work a regular job".

gay as fuck

Very sexy

my hair is growing out of getting it cut like this. The only issue is that A: it doesnt last long unless you keep up with getting it trimmed and B: it takes a bit of work to maintain well (as far as i have experienced)

by "maintain well" i mean "keep styled" as my cut is prone to having some stray hairs pop off to the side and make it look goofy

The only people who still rock the shaved sides, long top are tools who are now hoping on a dying trend

I've been trying to find a good hair cut that'll work for me. I've been rocking the slicked back pony tail (Stephen Sigal) for years now and it's getting really fucking old. Since I'm a mutt (native american, west/east indies, irish, black, Italian, english) I just look Dominican and my hair seems to act that way too (soft curls that turn to knap really quick).

I've thought about buzzing it all off and letting it grow out to cut it into an aesthetic doo but I don't want to look retarded in the mean time.

What do Veeky Forums?

ask for the cuck.

Also, I have a big ass fucking juice knot for a head and I haven't seen my scalp in more than 17 years, I remember it being shaped weird when I was young but then again, most kids got fucked up shaped heads at that age (5-8 years old). Hope I grew out of it but I won't know until the hair is gone.

The god himself

Fuck trends, get whatever haircut you like and would look good on you.

maybe back in '98

why does he flare his nostrils like that in every photo

>cucks cutting their glorious hair which grows naturally long
>pampering it with hair products and shit like a woman
>not keeping it long as a sign of youth and virility
>alpha

kek, there's only two alpha male hair styles, long and bald, anything in between is for faggots and women

The most alpha haircut is wearing whatever you feel the most comfortable in desu.

Jesus, did Veeky Forums always loved Gosling or is it just since La La Land?

I have this haircut and I'm blonde, my hair from the front of my head can almost reach my neck it's quite long. When I go to the club girls always compliment my hair and I do way better as opposed to wearing a hat.

However my facial structure fits the hair, I've seen guys with similar haircuts and it looks bad. I've tried lots of hairstyles and this one has been my best by far. Half the battle of a good haircut is knowing your facial structure and learning how to make your face lol improved due to the haircut instead of impaired.

standard male haircut

no fancy shit

Man. You Nazi types really need to get a grip on reality. It's over. 'Murica!

I literally walked into a salon, showed the lady this picture on my phone, and said "gimme this."

gimme one of those spanish cuts, thick short-medium length hair, long enough that it can hold itself back

>shaved sides
>long top
holy fuck this looks so gay. please I'm begging you to stop doing this.

GTFO NORMIE AND NEVER POST IN MY THREAD AGAIN.

You're pretty delusional

honestly, now that you put it that way..

Where I am from all of the Soviet-era tractor drivers used to rock it because it was easy to maintain and wouldn't ruffle under caps and hats. It's called an "undercut" btw.

This is the manliest haircut you can rock.

he looks manly because he is ripped, looks like a slav and has a beard. the haircut however is fag as hell.

That looks like Wonderboy from the UFC.

We are approaching peak undercut

>dissing Eastern bloc haircuts
Westerners gonna westerner.

>implying long hair doesn't need tons of more care in order to not look like a mess
t. long hair

Like growing a beard, to get long hair that looks good you have to punch through the shitty phases of growth.

Go get your hair cut by a proper hairdresser and not a shitty barber and tell them you want to grow it out, they will trim it to keep it neat and remove split ends

And start using conditioner, one without alcohol and thats suited for your hair type

Fucking pussies. This is the only acceptable cut.

That tally includes their own people, and it's the majority of their victims.

>Eastern bloc haircuts
kid, I am from the east and noone wears shit like that except street gyps. picrelated is common though

ceasar cut is simple, timeless and requires little to no product to maintain

... and looks like shit, you have to be fucking George Clooney to pull it off

The one that he wants and rocks well. Being a man doesn't have a blueprint.

nah since the first movie where he banged emma stone. cant remember what its called bc i never actually watched it

just get the non faggy version of an undercut

just ask for The Sonic