You're at the gym with your girl and this guy comes up and flexes his 'cep at her. What do you do?

You're at the gym with your girl and this guy comes up and flexes his 'cep at her. What do you do?

you feelin' fit, buddy?

I'm gonna flex a 'cep back at him

Take a sip and go about my day

Start posing hin with hin obviously. Do you think I'm some kind of fag?

>flexes his 'ceps
>im not autistic btw

Ask him if I can raise his son

Is this Veeky Forums's version of 'go 'za?

I get behind him and slowly grind that fit boipussy till he cums all that protein on his underwear
Then i take his pants off and lick that sweet asshole and tell him to squat on my dick.
My gf will love it, but she can't join.

Look down. Oh, Hello there, Alex. Are you looking for your parents ?

We both don't notice him because he's a manlet monkey

only oldfags will get this

Whatever happened to him
I wonder if he's still doing well

Laugh since she's a black chick who likes white guys, not black guys.

I'd flex a cep right back

Jiggle my loose skin belly flap at him while jumping on one foot yelling "cork a cork a cork" at him like a chicken .

>Pocket sand is always the answer.

Original manlet

Laugh at those baby 13 inch biceps

What happened to all the tripfags? I used to visit regularly in 2011.

Ask if he'd like to hang sometime

Just make the guy feel uncomfortable. Do weird shit, then explain later to your gf that he was trying to steal you away.
Here is a scenario
>be you with your "gf" at the gym
>chad thundercock comes over
>sup bitch, look at these guns
>flexes
>yeah, go ahead and feel them
>"gf" blushes and feels them and say wow or something
>that's when you initiate your autism, because no one is ever comfortable around these people
>hey can I feel them too
>don't even wait for him to answer
>start feeling them
>nice, now how about I feel a little bit more
>start rubbing his chest
Now there is a couple options he will do:
1.) Walk away weirded out
2.) Act all nonchalant about it and let's you do it, in this case you will keep rubbing his entire body. And I mean entire body. Every time you rub something new say "I wish I could wake up every morning and feel this"
3.) The typical "Yo man, wtf are you doing?" and then you'll reply, "You are ok with her rubbing you but not me? Nice double standards. Fuck off."

This is what happens when /b/tards start flooding our board

nah, just shitposting for keks

this is the gayest shit ive ever read

you closet fags in relationships really need to come out of the closet

get my accordion out and start playing for him to dance to

GET YOUR GENETICS OUT OF MY FRIDGE

>tinytrip will one day be forgotten

Tell him how sorry im that he's not tall enough to be considered a big guy.

think I saw him posting last time in 2014, they lurk occasionally,

Feel my girl poke me in the ribs.
Look down at her and meet her gaze. She puts her hand over her mouth and points at some dude
A man who is a foot shorter then she is and on enough gear to give a horse a heart attack is flexing at her
I laugh for 3 minutes nonstop captain america style
She says under her breath, tears in her eyes her face flushed "Stop it, you're embarassing me".
I try to get up but fall onto my knee, she slaps me on the head and calls me a jerk for laughing at the little muscular boy.

Does anyone here actually lift. The op guy is just a dyel with low bf.

i felt like this was really funny and noone replied, here's a (you).

He's like 5'4", he's not much of a threat to anyone who isn't a midget

stop trying to force a bad shitpost

Lul

mind educating a newfag?

i was posting in a thread about the general direction of Veeky Forums, notice how when people think about "the good days" of Veeky Forums, there were many more active trips.

5'8" here and let me tell you some thing you piece of fucking shit.

I'm handsome as fuck and have a babyface that allows me to pull easy teen pussy because of it. You should see some of the tight little bodies I've fucked. I have a 7.5in dick and not a single girl I have ever banged has failed to text/call me for a bootycall late at night. I embrace any challenge I get from someone who tries to stand in my face and intimidate me with their height, because it's pathetic. Low center of gravity, fast reflexes, and ridiculous core strength will allow me to either 1) quickly take you to the ground where I will stomp your fat face or 2) out last you with endurance because your shitty, overweight frame required to ground that extra height made you more tired. I make 85k a year as an mid-level engineering manager at Ford (I'm 23 btw, they will most likely promote me to upper management within the next 2-3 years). I fuck shit up in every single sport and would destroy any of you (minus basketball where skill/talent is substituted out for height). I've been compared to Messi in my soccer style. Quick dribbling and cutting in between every opponent in front of me. I scored 95 goals throughout my high school varsity soccer career. I made the varsity football team freshman year as starting runningback but soccer and football were the same season so I couldn't dominate both.

It's an old trip.
A sad cunt named tiny trip. Barely 5 foot tall and swore up and down that he was natural.

>GET YOUR GENETICS OUT OF MY FRIDGE

pinch his nips and slap his ass

rip

>The surgeon general has determined that that first sip is dangerously tasty

S I P B O Y S

nice pasta

you made me feel when i didn't want to. we need a renaissance.

scream and run away because no head

Not a chance with Veeky Forums now. The website used to be associated with silly pranks, now /pol/ has associated us with neo-nazism.

Veeky Forums is dead and we're holding on to a memory.

get yer genetics out of my fridge

4.) He'll look deeply in your eyes, just before moving closer to you. he looks to your lips and back to your eyes. You know what he wants and you want it too. You move the rest of the way to his sensual embrace, your lips lock with his as you embrace.

Your gf is getting turned on and tries to join in, but you both shove her away as you two now have something better, something special, a gym bro.

i watched steamrollan OHP 225 one time, and it motivated me for 2 years, it took me 2 years of dedication to that one goal to finally get close. i push pressed 225 but could only do 200 strict in the end. from this alone i learned how awesome 2.5lb plates were. the bants were good, and they actually lifted. many of us actually lift, but when we have a small culture of trips it creates a fire to huddle around and throw shit or dance.

Cancerfags from boards that do not benefit from trips (r9k, b, etc) think their system works here. They reject the idea of identity because it made their native boards good (tremendous exploits or failures told anonymously, both often illegal and requiring anonymity).

Here, a reputation is at times necessary. An identity is needed to to track a person's progress and prove their ideas/methodologies.

Trips are required for a craft. Not for everyone, just the really good ones. The community can mostly auto-regulate.

Is this how you spot deadlifts?

Makes sense, I've never known how to :^)

thank you. i've been here for a while, i understand the need for bottom of the barrel humor, for disgusting things, random things, anonymity, it's part of the place. but this board is about /us/, individually, our bodies. what better way to enter into discourse without frivolity by knowingly stepping up and giving our routines and methods, our time trained meaning. no i don't want to go to misc, i love it here, but i couldn't count 5 trips on my hand now, out of the many people who come here.

Some tripfag (don't remember which) that lives in L O N D O N says he met him like a year ago, and he had basically stopped lifting. I think he had a gf. Was not interested in returning to Veeky Forums.

>implying

I didn't mean for this to become a meme.

tiny, where have you gone

Make fun of his antics on YouTube then get my jewish ass sued

why did tiny give it up? he is a manlet but he seriously has one of the better physiques due to his insertions and proportions. was it really so difficult to maintain it? surely he was a motivated guy given how he managed to reach that physique in the first place? did his gf not like his body or what? it's not like the guy even needed to bury his life in work or anything since he inherited millions from his dead parents and a house from his grandmother.

He got a gf, stopped lifting and left this place forever. See Seriously though, this place was toxic for someone as depressed and suicidal as him and only exacerbated his condition.

LET ME GIVE YOU A QUICK RUNDOWN ON THINGS THAT SHOULDN'T BE MEMES

Get your genetics out of my fridge

Where's our lord and savior best binch?

/fit9k/ drove them away

This

"See, babe? That's what I meant by birthing hips."

This comic makes me unreasonably angry.

*feel the hate

>unreasonably angry
there is a reason

you just don't get it user, it is a new time

I'm not 'tistic

I lolled

t. dumb tranny

top kek

Autism > Chad

GET YOUR FRIDGE OUT OF MY GENETICS
wait...

>no zyzz

Ask him how his parents are doing.

Get your genetics out of my fridge

>He hasn't already cut for summer

0% doubled is still 0%, fucking dumbass.