What exercises do I do for jaw gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/jawzrsize/jawzrsize-fitness-4-your-face-create-the-ultimate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

time

or dick sucking

trenbolones 5x5

Reincarnationxfailure

Get shredded and you'll jawline will at least look okay. Chew gum for minuscule gains. If you're really that fucked, consider an implant.

this says it all 2bh

JAWging

Chin ups obviously

implants are literally your only option

Maintain correct oral posture 24/7 x 20 years

How is the proper posture?

does it really takes that long? I'm 18 so maybe puberty and shit wont save me untill 21?

No i started doing it like six months ago and i got a compliment on my jaw line by a girl recently. its also about head posture and breathing

kek underrated

$10,000 x 1 jawbone restructures

Tom Cruise had his jaw redone surgically but chew mastic gum and learn about proper posture

Wallet to surgeon x 300K

That's late testosterone's effect on puberty. If you're lucky enough to get a surge of it before your growth plates seal, your jaws/face bones will get bigger.

Confidence ups

But ur gonna need some bleach

I don't even think they cost that much. Kinda freaky anyone can get a chad jaw for a couple thousand dollars ala the price of a used car easy money.

yeaa sure. all those male hollywood stars slowly having stronger bigger jaws than 90% of people as the years go on...just late bloomers. Their hair is real too!

>yeaa sure. all those male hollywood stars slowly having stronger bigger jaws than 90% of people as the years go on...just late bloomers. Their hair is real too!

Someone's jelly he got poor puberty results.

>tfw deviated septum
>tfw lost facial aesthetics because of mouth breathing

Hold me Veeky Forums.

Not if you mew hard and chew mastic gum like this kid

holy shit
what about breathing? just using my nose?

this and hgh etc could make a difference in the long run

in regards to tom cruise tho, he's a rich hollywood actor he's obviously had some work done

legit
ive done the same thing and my jaw is looking almost too much now desu

then again I've done mk677 for a really long time and went down the autism rabbit hole in order to get facial gains

what does mew mean

its pokemon you retard

this picture doesn't make much sense, in fact I'd argue he's about mid 20s on the right and 13 on the left.

i'd attribute 99% of that to puberty.

mewing doesn't enlarge the bone, it enlarges the muscles that connect to the jaw, so that picture is not the result of mewing.

he went from being widest at the cheek bones to being widest at the jaw bone, not going to happen without surgery or the benefit of puberty.

Buy a Jawzrsize... do some face reps and make them face gains

kickstarter.com/projects/jawzrsize/jawzrsize-fitness-4-your-face-create-the-ultimate

Does it come with a guy that will fuck my ass?

top kek, m8

palatal expansion

I had an orthognatic surgery to fix my upper jaw bones and stuff. In the early exams they measure everything down to the milimeters and I was told my right side of the jaw was stronger than the left side. I would have never noticed it, but when they mentioned it I could totally see it. After that I've always tried to balance my chewing on both sides. If you are going to chew gum and stuff, be sure to even out the time between two sides. It's easy to lose track on something so automatic.

I cant decide if this is a really bad meme or legit

tbqh I should start eating food I actually have to chew

chew gum

jaw surgery to fix whatever bit problem has caused your fucked jaw line - overbite, under-bite, whatever - costs like 30-70k depending on where you live and takes 3-6 months for complete recovery.

After that make sure to breath through nose not mouth, etc. For some reason that's called 'mewing' now even though it's literally just normal non-autistic breathing / resting jaw position.