Do you see yourself lifting at an older age Veeky Forums?

Do you see yourself lifting at an older age Veeky Forums?

yeah but i'd probably not do conventional weight lifting at the gym, probably stick to body weight exercises like pull ups and push ups and cardio to keep the heart healthy

Why would you stop just because you got old?

less energy, lower metabolism, bones become less dense, lower muscle mass, slower recovery

im gonna hop on TRT when im older and get more ripped than ever before. im not roiding now because i want my body to keep producing test naturally but as soon as that shit slows down, im turning in my natty card

Damn, Jackman is FUCKING RIPPED. Shame those muscles didn't stop [spoiler/]X-22 killing him at the end{/spoiler] though.

fuck you

I can't wait to be older desu, being bald will be less of an issue and if the gods of beard gains are good I'll finally have a real mustache to go bearmode

In the meantime I'll try my best to go from skinnyfat to bear

You massive piece of shit

You might as well head over to the /elders general/
>shilling my own thread

>[spoiler]X-24[spoiler/]
cant even spoil a movie properly. end yourself.

X-24 you dumb shit.

Did you really think Wolverine wouldn't die in the last movie Jackman was going to play the role?

Yeah i thought he would, but i didn't know by whom, fuck face.

If I ever find you I will twist your neck until you become a quadriplegic you stupid fucking reddit cocksucker

But isn't Wolverine effectively immortal with his regeneration? How'd he get killed?

>implying I care enough about this movie to watch it

No, I want to be one of those older guys in a perpetual hunch who literally fall down and break their hips.

>taking care of my body has an expiration date

Adamantium poisoning + mutant gene repression laced corn syrup consumption.

The correct answer

What was the poisoning from? Wouldn't the claws have manifested problems for him much sooner than this?

i plan on doing the same

logan is such a good fucking movie. RIP HE DEAD

I don't fucking know what it is but I've never stopped being able to fap to her

Correct answer.
I'm surprised by how many older guys don't even know that this is even an option never-mind beneficial.

Adamantium is naturally poisonous that why Logan was the only test subject to survive the bonding process due to his regenerative healing factor which worked faster than the poison.

Once his healing process was compromised by the mutant gene repression formula consumed in corn syrup the poison retarded his ability to heal until he could no longer heal and dies the real death.

> correct answer

I imagine I will probably do it until at least 50 years old.