Face Gains Thread

Post your face transformation from when you started out lifting to now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this one is pretty good

That's not the same guy. His fucking arm is even in the first pic, do you think me a fool, user?

did u reply to the wrong pic? the asian dude transformation is pretty legit

>people don't realise that photos of handsome faces are touched up a lot with good lighting.

Well, if you say so

I'm still fat but I'm improving almost 20 left 18 right

Isn't the original pic just comparing 2 brothers?

they are twins

Damn you got an awful hairline. Thats the only change I notice is it getting even worse.

nice improvement

He was attractive from the start. The only thing was
> Hollywood: glasses = ugly nerd, right?
> shitty haircut

Lmao. Freshman year to senior year, although I only really started trying to get fit last year, and my face pretty much looks the same.

how the fuck this is possible?

Will post when I get home.

It's true, I won't argue with that
Thanks

Me after a year

better on the left

How in the fuck

jaw surgery

pls shave, friend
Also the user is right, it might be the picture but the left looks slightly better. Have you lost any weight since you've started lifting?

I cut from 190 to 175, but I didnt have access to a gym so really lost a lot of muscle as well as fat. That pic on the left is from 3 and a half years ago, but I've only really been lifting since September with little facial gains. And I do shave whenever I can, I'm just a lazy fucker.
Really though how does the left look better??
Pic related any better?

100% my dude
left has better skin color, better head posture, more square face with more angularity. Your nose angle also looks like its starting to tip down, your face is rounding out because your jaw is growing down.

You need to start mewing now otherwise you are going to end up where you don't want to be by 30. You could have been good looking by now but you developed bad posture. You probably aren't that short either, if you turn it around you're gonna be happy about it.

Pic related is better. It must be the angle of your face in the pic. You look way better w/o beard/ With it you look likeshit, no offense.
The left looked better because you were smiling but the right you were at an angle with a smirk.
Cut more and you'll look really good, just don't forget about your muscles

ok u r not as bad as beanie pic, but by having bad posture like u fucked up like u could have been a real 8+

Damn, alright. Thanks for the wake up call my dudes.
And you were spot on about posture, I've been developing a slouch for years from computer use.

np watch mike mews videos and alexander technique for posture we're all gonna make it

>without beard
I really don't have an good pics of me shaved :/
Any tips on how to fix posture?

>I really don't have an good pics of me shaved :/
The pics of you shaved are the ones we like most. You just think you don't.

*any

>Any tips on how to fix posture?
Squat moar
Deadlift moar

u have to watch the mike mew videos yourself I will show u some things with your face tho

Adams apple is sort of speculation but u can almost always see chads adams apple in his normal posture. Personally I think you have good neck posture when you can feel your esophagus floating free from your neck muscle/spine structure.

I'm not trying to say you should feel ugly because you have a good face, your eyes are hooded, you have a good jaw and you're midface is still foreward. I was just compelled to do this because when u were 14 u had a lot of potential and a clear shot to be top 20-15% of all men facially speaking but because you had bad posture it didn't matriculate, and I want to encourage you to learn about good spine posture, good tongue posture and hit the damn weights because you really have good genes and the potential to be a very handsome man.

Alright, I'll get on it. Thanks for the help and analysis.
Maybe I'll get some rhinoplasty once I fix my posture, kek

you look like the guy from kick ass on the left, which is pretty dope and on the right you look like some beta cuck, trying way too hard

tongue posture..

explain

You are very pretty. Did u get a nose job?

the good ol "pout to accentuate jawline" move

Is my jaw hopeless?

no he actually looks better because he is less fat

no but you've got some work to do, take another picture that includes the back of your neck and shoulders so we can see the orientation of your face relative to your torso and spine

more pseudoscience than phrenology /headdesk

bitch u don't know anything

Thanks.
No cosmetic surgery, less fat means my nose became less bulbous and more narrow I suppose.

can someone give me a quick rundown on these two?

no bully plz

bad tongue posture and the face drooped down and decreased the fhwr, thats why despite being more muscular he looks more feminine

Two quick questions, how to improve head posture and I have trouble breathing through my nose always, what do I do for that?
Shitty asymmetrical nose but here's another one

I disagree with the other anons, you should shave but your jawline looks way better now and you got real purdy eyes.

> I have trouble breathing through my nose always, what do I do for that?
accept that it is hard, do it anyway

bogdanoff baby

Here's Henry Cavil's face to compare, visualize that shit, his posture and growth pattern being your growth patterm

what the fuck is this john madden shit

>grow, grow, grow!

So this is what the rundown meant wabout bagdonoff babies

Not me, this guy did every meme in the book (mewing, chewing mastic gum, vitamins) and the results are pretty impressive desu.

excellent, never seen this befo. Would like to see his neck posture and muscles.

His lower two thirds are great, makes me wonder what could be done with the upper third

youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs
This video helped my posture heaps, makes you stand way taller (~an inch). Do it every day.

This should be called HGH thread

Your hair is fishnets and your chin is a dildo

I need a quick rundown on that guy, OP.

quite obviously better looking on the right

how long though? what vitamins?

This, what vitamins are good for dem jaws?

His name is Matt lemond

He looks like a real life superman

>8+
come on now, people are too generous with this shit

i have to agree with the others, this is WAY better man

reminder that young men naturally become more facially masculine as they age, so if you see a dramatic difference between your late teens and your twenties you are looking at the effects of completed puberty rather than your own hard work.

take roids and become literally Frank Sepe