I'M IN MY FUCKING EATING FUCKING PANCAKES WHILE MY EX IS CUDDLING WITH HER NEW BOYFRIEND IN WHO THE FUCK KNOWS WHERE

I'M IN MY FUCKING EATING FUCKING PANCAKES WHILE MY EX IS CUDDLING WITH HER NEW BOYFRIEND IN WHO THE FUCK KNOWS WHERE

HE'S SO FUCKING UGLY JESUS CHRIST HE HAS A MOUTH LIKE A FUCKING FLOUNDER.

TO KEEP THIS FIT RELATED, HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO BENCH TO MAKE THE PAIN GO AWAY

GOD FUCKING DAMN IIIIIIIT

I know that feel bro.

MY EX GF IS GETTING FUCKED BY CHADS ON SPRING BREAK WHILE I GO TO WORK, STUDY, AND LIFT IN MISERY FUCKKKKKKKK SHITTTTTTTTTT

Women are poison. Lift for the race war. And the qt3.14 who will mire

Just bench sets and keep adding weight until you don't notice the pain. That's how I got over the non-stop horrible feels in my life. I absolutely punish my body until I'm built like a freight train. I still do it. The gains keep me going

Let this knowledge fuel your anger. Use your anger and take it out at the gym. Anger lift. Holy shit, I can't imagine not being sad and angry, it fuels me at the gym. Shit's fucked but it is good for lifting

You know what the best medicine is OP? Make a tinder and/or okcupid profile and just have fun

Also, take a day or two off lifting to binge eat and feel shitty it helps, I just went through the same thing around 2 months ago with my ex dating some guy 15 years older than her after 4 years toogether lel

fuck yea man i just started lifting agin and is amazing. i missed it

>Ex dumped me for a manlet gremlin looking cunt
>I made a Tinder
>Shagged to absolute crackers
>Went out with the lads
>Took one of my mates friends home
>Now we're fwb's

Think I'm winning to be honest here boys

lmfao personality matters too. you probably suck as a man.

I DON'T LIKE CASUAL SEX, GUYS
I HAD THE PERFECT QT BUT I FUCKED IT UUUUUUPPPPPUPUPP

what do you look like m8?

Like shit but better than her new man

I'm a 5'7" manlet that weighs 88kg (Down from 100kg) with a 7/10 face on a good day

god damn, are you are talker? good with charm? what the deal man

>everyone says tinder and fucking random.sloots is the best thing to do after a break up
>Fuck a few women in relationships and one who are married
>Suddenly realize commitment is dead

OP, love is for the birds. Just do drugs and party.

Well... at least you're eating these pancakes. Right user?

....no

>She left me after 3 and a half years
>Completely fucking broken
>Literally thought I'd hurt until the day I died
>Start pretending to do shit because I'm embarrassed to tell my family and friends that I just spend all day being sad
>Eventually it actually becomes me doing shit
>Life's better than it's been in a year
>Finally able to look back and realize how bad to me she was
>Stop wanting to be with her
>Can finally see other women as options/hopes
>Start flirting with a new girl
>Suddenly the songs I hated because I associate them with my ex are just normal songs that I can enjoy
>I couldn't ask for more
>Life gives me more anyway
>I ran into her parents
>She completely imploded following the breakup
>Dropped out of school
>Cut off all her friends and made shitty new ones
>Often rants about how she destroyed her future
>Pity her, but not enough to try and help her out
>Go about my business

FUCKING THESE

CRAAAAWWWWWLING IIINNNNNN MY SKIIIIIIN

hhhhhhhhhh

>ITT: overly dramatic children
DW it goes away after your 2nd breakup.

Is everyone on this board in middle school? Never seen people handle breakups so pathetically

>tfw my ex is fucking a powerlifter who does my 1rm for reps

JUST

What kind of things did you do user? That's what stage of it I'm at currently, but I don't even know what to do with my free time. Sometimes I get so bored and lonely I just go walk around grocery stores and shit for a few hours

I guess. Last time I was broken up with I went and kicked her new boyfriends ass he was m friend and knew we were together when they hooked up. I then went and fucked her best friend who always mired me. After awhile she tried to get back with me and we would text daily for a couple weeks just flirting and talking about the old us. Finally she asked to go out again and I agreed. I showed up with another girl and when I seen her walking up I grabbed my new girl and kissed her so she could see.

Never seen someone run off crying so hard in my life. Master plan completed.

L-london?

My gf of 8 fucking years just broke up with me about 3 weeks ago. I know your pain brother. She was fucking perfect, but I fucked it by not "communicating" enough.

I don't even know what to do. I get numbers all the time (am a bartender at a trendy Austin bar), but I have literally zero game and don't even want anybody else

Fuck love God dammit. Fucking fuck

>tfw brother has 6pl8 bench
>tfw he tells me the pain never goes away.