Daily Diet Critique

Post yours, offer critiques to others, cheat days, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

custommealplanner.com/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3900007/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's my daily diet:
>Overnight Oats 2
Oats, chia seeds, water
>Delicious Healthy Smoothie 2
A combination of all the local produce currently in season, current variation includes: kale, spinach, broccoli, brussels sprouts, carrots, onion, tomato, beets, chard, and avocado
How do I into vegan calcium?

Whoops, pic related.

Morning. I basically have boiled eggs, oatmeal a banana and orange juice.
Lunch I have a tuna sandwich, yogurt and a fruit or vegetable and green tea.
Dinner I try to have Beef, chicken or fish a side of pasta, a vegetable or a salad or baked potato with some milk.
I sometimes change up items but try to keep that as my base. I only eat that heavily on hard workdays. I have 2 glasses of water but I figure I get a decent amount from what I drink with meals.
Cheat day. I don't eat junk all day but I will have maybe a fast food meal or a big dessert. Mostly I'm drinking 2 cups of green tea a drink for a snack I like rice cakes with peanut butter and honey and baby carrots.

If that's your daily intake, that's more than enough calcium.

What is this wizardry?
Should I into vegan?

I'm the guy who eats pic related everyday and I would say you should go vegan, but you're going to have to make a lot of sacrifices. I eat 6oz of spirulina a day which is pretty much the worst tasting food, I've never met someone else who could handle the taste of pure spirulina.

Morning: Overnight Oats
Cup of Oats
Cup of Almond Milk
Stevia
3/4 Greek Yogurt
Then usually about 140 calories worth of mix ins. PB Powder, fruit, chia seeds, shit like that.

Evening -
6-8 oz of Baked Chicken
Spinach with Garlic
Mashed Cauliflower

Depending on how I feel, 100 or so calories worth of slow churn ice cream after.

Don't eat a "lunch" usually. Every now and then I'll have some nuts, or a hotdog, piece of toast with some spread, etc.

I think you're just eating a really retarded vegan diet

>that copper to zinc ratio

RIP

Is it wrong of me that I will tend to have just a coffee with milk in the morning for breakfast then have a massive lunch and later that evening have a massive dinner?

>190lbs
>morning is eggs, oatmeal, 16g prot. mix
>afternoon is chicken milanese with salad
>snack is greek yogurt
>dinner is 2 whole chicken breasts
>month goes by
>still 190lb
>tfw fell for the cutting meme

>130 lb skelley
>no routine b/c too preoccupied with metaphysical thoughts to eat regularly

How do people count calories with homemade meals? Do you weigh the potatoes before boiling? The oil used to fry the meat? Salad dressing? All the ingredients?

Unless you're an autist you just estimate.

custommealplanner.com/

I use this. It calculates your needs and even tells you when to weigh specific items (frozen, dry, cooked, etc.).

I've lost 4kg so far following my plan of 2300 calories a day.

Water

At 7pm
21oz prime rib from outback steak house
7oz grilled asapargus
buncha garlic butter mashed potatoes that I didn't weigh

1 cup of rice + whatever celery and seasoning/salt
with 6 eggs

tryign to hit 3000-3200 a day

currently start the day with a whole wheat piece of toast with a heap of peanut butter and 2 eggs

workout

chicken and rice and veggies

1/3rd cup of trailmix before lunch

chicken and rice and veggies

1/3rd cup of trailmix after lunch

eat a meal when i get home from work, right now roast beef and sweet potatoes

then i end the night with two eggs and meat or
peanut butter and apple

roast beef and sweet potatoes is new to me and i love the combo, i'm thinking of adding steak on weekends

but if there are any other simple meals i can make please let me know, I think i'm going to do more sweet potatoes. I need a new meat realistically.

And i need to man up and start eating oats

>Met someone who loved spirulina
>had slightly green tinted teeth all the time
>used to mix it with water and made a paste

>14.2mg of copper a day
>5.18 grams of copper a year
>tfw eating almost the coating of one small copper saucepan every 5 years

Enjoy your copper poisoning user

You gonna mire my hazel eyes though.

Morning:
>Nutella, Banana Pancakes

TRAINING:
>3oz of protein powder and water

Lunch:
>8oz of turkey breast with mushrooms and a rucolla tomato carrot salad

or

>4 eggs, one avocado, mushrooms, carrot, tomato

Dinner:
>8oz of turkey breast with mushrooms and a rucolla tomato carrot salad

Before Sleep
>3 oz of proteinpowder and water

How do people eat nuts
I feel like they are too addictive to stop before its too much

Until recently my diet was mostly 6 hours of eating everything in the house after gym

Now I do

Morning:
>Overnight Oats/Muesli/Garnola-
One Laundry Scoop from a Big 5kg container of Rolled Oats + Cocoa Powder + Flax + Sunflower Seeds + Chia Seeds + Hazelnuts + Whatever else is in the cupboard and needing used + vanilla + milk + 8 hours

or
>Scrammled eggs
2-3 eggs + cottage cheese + paprika/thyme/cumin/rosemary/basil/coriander/whatever spices are closest to hand
Topped with rocket and lemon juice

or
>Cottage cheese on toast

Lunch:
>Piece of fruit
>Soup
>Whatever I can be bothered to cook in 10 minutes

Dinner:
>1 Meat + 1 or 0 Grain + 2 Veg
Pic related. Usually roast 1kg of chicken/turkey and bake 1kg of a mixture of beans then do 1.5kg of veg and split it into 7 containers for the week. Sometimes I'll just do the meat and grain and cook veg every day fresh for variety

Snacks- I'll try to limit myself to 2 per day
>Protein Fluff Ice Cream
(1 banana/1 avocado/strawberries, etc) + 20g Casein + 25g erythritol + 5g xanthan gum + milk or nut milk + 2 hours in the freezer. Fills a 1litre ice cream tub with thick luxurious dairy ice cream with less than 100 cals. Still experimenting with this but it's awesome.
>Cutting Custard
(my own recipe, very low calorie, very high protein custard)
>Bowl of porridge with coconut oil or a banana if I'm craving sugar
>Fruit salad or something like a whaldorf salad

Drink more water and eat more veg and you're golden.

You have two meals, only 2 veg and ice cream a day? What the fuck. Eat more veg and eat more protein.

If it's within your macros and fills basic nutrient requirements then there's nothing wrong with it.

No veg listed at all. I can only assume you're just giving an outline of 10% of the things you eat.

I logged my food for 2 weeks til I remembered the calories in 75% of the foods I cook with. Learn calories in 1 tbsp salad dressing/oil etc and 150g of potatoes etc and you're sorted. Also google lists cals for 90% of foods with a single search term

>21oz prime rib from outback steak house
Every day? You're just pissing away money when you could make your own for a fraction of the price.
Also 1 green veg per day is ridiculous

Protip: 1 Sweet Potato + 1 White Potato + tbps butter or a splash of milk = great mashed potaters

Try overnight oats with plenty of vanilla and whatever nuts/seeds you like, and plenty sweetener to get you into them.

That and the ultimate combination I love, but is too high calories for me so I never make it:
>70g Rolled Oats
>Pinch of salt
>1 or 2 sliced or diced banana
>Handful of walnuts
>Cover oats with milk
>Dash vanilla

Put on a low flame for 20 minutes and you'll fucking fall in love. Add brown sugar, desiccated coconut, coconut oil, nuts and seeds, flax, etc and it's just as good or better. Honestly the best combo ever is walnuts, banana, oats, milk and vanilla.

You know nutella is 70% vegetable oil and 20% sugar, right?

You're not eating enough meat, grain and veg hence your need for protein supplements.

Buy in small quantities or mix into big batches of a prepared food.

>You know nutella is 70% vegetable oil and 20% sugar, right?
yes, but the sugar gives me a boost for training

>You're not eating enough meat
16oz of meat a day is not enough, should I eat more?

- 50g of cereal w/ 100g of vanilla greek yogurt

- 3 poached eggs w/ 85g of hashbrowns

- 150g extra lean beef or 150g fish w/ 125g of brown rice or 200g potatoes and vegetables

- 200g chicken w/ 1 flat bread and vegetables

- 200g greek yogurt

there are these chilli and lime cashews that I like so I made my own spice powder mix with chilli powder, salt, paprika, and lime zest that i use on almonds to make them taste mean and I just go ham in almonds every day and eat whatever I feel like on that day that is within my macros

It is the trick to activating almonds

Not sure if this is completely related but could anyone advise me on whether a high fat diet is acceptable during a lean bulk assuming I'm cutting back on carbs a bit in replace of fats?

Any advise is appreciated.

Breakfast lunch and dinner. Protein and a vegetable plus a spicy v8 and a fruit and handful of nuts and sometimes a after work double scoop protein shake. What else could you need diet around 2000cals

Am I the only one, who's not counting calories? I just eat healthy food and lift heavy weights and I look quite jacked. Quite funny, how people here are counting every gram, every calorie. Girly stuff.

Bet it won't post a picture with timestamp though

Counting calories is girly but bitching passive aggressively about it on the internet isn't?

Kek, only Veeky Forums

oats + milk in the morning
then chicken + rice twice a day to trsvj calories & protein goal

any tips critique? This is what I eat everyday not counting fruits

Well you are on an image board where the average person is an autistic weeb, remember that.

I'm trying to do 2 meals a day, and cutting btw

For breakfast I had a peanut butter sandwich, oatmeal, and 5 slices of turkey bacon. clocking in at about 725 calories. I have a protein bar that I will eat sometime and that's 200 calories. for dinner i'm gonna have 2 tilapia fillets over some rice and that with be about 450 calores

That sould get me satified and plus it's about 1500 calories which is about 1000 under my MDEE

Unfortunately not daily, but I treat myself occasionally to this. This is 1 portion of 2-3.

Total macros of the entire 1kg+ joint of meat and 2 packs of rice

Carbs - 136g

Fat - 78g

Protein - 226g

Calories - 2190

I'd have it everyday if I wasn't poor as shit

I just started and I am skinny manlet, so my daily cal intake is very low for now.
breakfast = 1 egg
lunch = about 200g of meat with 150g of pasta
dinner= 100g quinoa, 250g tomatoes, 1 avocado, 120g of tuna fish and 50g of spinach salad (+olive oil, juice of one lemon and vinegar)

peanuts as snacks

I live in the middle of a major city so I have access to a ton of ethnic foods so I try to take advantage of it.

I make a ton of thai food (curries, pad thai, laab, basil chicken, cashew chicken, salads, whole fish, etc.), korean/japanese (sashimi, stews, curry, bulgolgi, korean ribs, kimchi, udon, etc.), chinese dumplings, poke bowls, etc.

For protein I eat a bunch of fish, shellfish, steak, ground turkey, chicken, and a little tofu.

For fruits and veggies I eat a lot of bananas, berries, cantaloupe, apples, citrus, sweet potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, spinach, avocados, and all sorts of beans.

For carbs I pretty much eat rice, rice noodles, whole grain pasta, and whole grain bread.

Lately I've been baking a lot of stuff following recipes from the protein chef. I've made protein cornbread, protein brownies, and protein cheesecake and they've all come out really good. I want to try baking a bunch more of his stuff.

6am-Oats mixed with maraschino cherries and bananas(500cal)

12pm-I make stroganoff with
1 pk of tuna
2 eggs
1 can Rotel tomato w/ chilis
1.5 cups peas
1.5 cup X veggie (I've been using broccoli lately)

1000cal so I eat half of that

6pm-Eat the rest

Snacks-Bananas or other fruit or Boiled eggs (Rarely snack)

Cheat- Visit Mom and eat a meal with her

Cutting, weights are uncooked

100g brown rice
100g green lentils
50g pea protein mixed with water
1 slice of hummus on toast

I run 5k a day and follow a body weight routine of 6 sets of press ups, pull ups, sit ups and chin ups

Extra detail: I'm vegan, training to join the Royal Marines, eat only one meal a day at 9 am and drink coffee throughout. This is my goal body.

Discuss

Same

>the Royal Marines
>the fag core
you should put cum into your diet, it is on their meal plan and you better get used to it sooner rather than later.

Breakfast : 404
Dinner : 404
Lunch : 4-6 eggs, Bacon, Cheese, avokado, olive oil, veggies/ Beef or chicken with veggies and alot of oils.
Snacks : (1 hour before lunch or after to fill calories left) Nuts, veggies, vitamins,etc
= 2100 calories
Getting shredded went from +20% bf to 15% in 4 weeks while adding muscle and strength.
Energy is high and don't have cravings.

inb4 fag

if you eating only a meal a day, youre retarded as shit

pls m8, we all know it aint for you

t. dutch marinier bbe (anti terror) dm.

niggers

>anti (((terror)))

Morning: tuna + mayo, wholegrain bread, broccoli
Lunch: Chicken breast, wholegrain pasta, broccoli
Dinner: Boiled eggs, mayo, broccoli

I have no idea how to cut because I don't know what to cut.

190 lbs, 6'1, been lifting serious for two years but my diet has been nearly the same thing every day:

Breakfast:
1/2 lb of ground meat (usually chicken)
1 cup of oats
2 eggs
1 cup cut mushrooms
1 cup vegetables (usually broccoli or tomato)

Lunch
2 cups low-fat milk
2 scoops protein powder
1 banana
1/2 cup of berries
1 apple or orange

Dinner
1/2 lb of ground meat (usually red meat)
1/2 cup quinoa
1 cup leafy vegetables (usually spinach or brussel spouts)

Coffee and water throughout.

stop drinking low-fat milk it gives acne and gyno plus its only sugar and milkprotein

Swap to whole or nonfat?

hold up...low fat milk (like 0.1%) is bad for you?

>How do people count calories
>Do you measure

kys

Yeah its fucking bad organic milk is high in fat which means low-fat milk is processed and the industry most likely pumps those cows full of hormones.

Swap to organic milk if you really want milk but i dont recommend it especially if you are trying to lose weigh.

O good god. Proof please or any sort of evidence. Drink whole milk like a big boy not activated almond soy milk with extra estrogen for my vagina

How can I get 200 grams of protein in a 2000 calorie diet #tryingtolooklikeagreekgod

What app is this?

Lot of meat, eggs and chicken breast with a whey shake and some greek yogurt

Oh brilliant thanks for making this thread, what do you think of this?

>morning
Quaker Oats (just add hot water)

>lunch
2x chicken wraps with mixed peppers, salsa and bbq sauce

>dinner
oven cooked chicken, oven cooked sweet potato wedges and microwaved carrots/peas/broccoli

I think I'm meeting my 5 a day and eating healthy correct everyone?

>oats in milk
>chicken salad
>pasta and minced meat or chicken and rice
>rye bread with veggies and shit on it

pretty much every single day. Pre-post workouts somewhere in there when I train. I don't know why everyone doesn't just eat chicken salad every day, perfect food

Whats the best app to track calories?

I'm looking for something I can just plug in what I ate and it'll add them up and all that.

Rate my veganfag daily intake:

High protein porridge with soymilk, fruits and nuts/seeds - 340kcal, 10g fat, 40g carbs, 20g protein
Prepped meal:soymince, beans, rice, quinoa, veggies - 1020kcal, 20g fat, 155g carbs, 60g protein
Gainer shake - 400kcal, 10g fat, 40g carbs, 30g protein
Snack: PB & banana on protein bread - 415kcal, 20g fat, 40g carbs, 20g protein
(Dinner - whatever wifey makes, usually heavy on veggies and carbs, not too much protein since she uses whole foods only)
Snack: nuts - 160kcal, 15g of fat, 5g of protein
Brotein shake - 215kcal, 5g fat, 5g carbs, 35g protein
Evening meal: slice of tofu, tempeh or seitan with some spinach or broccoli - 275kcal, 15g of fat, 5g of carbs, 30g of protein

Total: 2825kcal, 85g fat, 285g carbs, 200g protein + dinner & some fruit as a snack

All protein sources are modified to be complete in some way (like adding beans to seitan), and I take about 10g of BCAAs daily.
I gave up on spirulina, tastes too foul. I have a glass of water with a spoonfull mixed in now and again, but I have to be in a mood where I hate myself. Truly the only thing worse is chlorella. The two put together made me weep once.

>Breakfast

Multivitamin and nothing else, doing that IF thing to see

>Lunch

OIkos Triple Zero and a protein bar

>Dinner

6 eggs with 1/2lb Ground lean beef. Cup of cottage cheese for desert.

> After workout

scoop of ON whey with 20oz of skim milk

173g Protein
127g Carbs
76g fat (0g trans)

R8, H8?

Breakfast:

Blueberries with greek yogurt, few small slices of wholegrain bread with olive oil, few celery stalks.
Mug of strong black coffee

Lunch:

3 slices wholegrain bread, drizzled olive oil on top
Spread an avocado over all three.
Spread a can of tuna+ olive oil over that
Slice of feta on each
Poached egg on top of each
Served with a bunch of celery, tomatoes and kale

Dinner:

3 egg omelette with a load of veggies and crumbled feta with a few slices of wholegrain bread and a glass of red wine

Couple clementines to snack on and a handful of almonds.
Was pretty good.

Gonna bake my own wholegrain bread this weekend though, the store bought stuff isn't great. Plus that way I can throw in loads of flax, oats and sunflower seeds.

Need to find a good fishmongers too so I can get hold of some decent salmon and mackerel.

>0 trans
[insert trap joke here]

Decent, though. I'd go as high as 150-160g carbs just to have the energy to exercise, and maybe up the brotein to 200+ if you're cutting which I'm guessing you are. Also remember to drink coffee (or sips) when doing IF so you don't crash.

I just use MyFitnessPal, it's not perfect, but I think it's pretty close.

>roast beef & rice mixed with broccoli & spinach/brusselsprouts 4 every meal

how does liver taste? its got good micros.

breakfast:
> coffee
> half & half

Lunch:
> lentils
> rice
> butter

Snack:
> banana

Dinner:
> protein powder
> oats
> butter

Total cals: ~1500
Total protein: ~85g

tfw poorfag

cant cook chicken worth eating so I eat beef

Brek: egg sammich: 250 cals, cheerios: 100 cal, no milk

Whey shake: 240 cal

Dinner: whatever gets me to 1200 cals

>breakfast
Porridge
>Post training
Protein shake
>morning
muesli and a piece of fruit
>afternoon
Sandwich, amino acid drink
>late afternoon
Protein shake
>dinner
Chicken and vegetables or pasta the night before i train
>Before bed
Geek Yogurt

Been eating a lot of shrimp lately. I recently realized that while the protein it gives it great, the cholesterol is really high. Should I cut back or should I be fine?

>Breakfast:
1 cup raw oats
1 cup 2% milk
1 scoop MyProtein Cookies and Cream
1/2 cup water
3 tbsp cinnamon
1 tbsp salt
2 eggs, hardboiled

>Lunch:
8 oz Cassava, boiled and then baked
7 oz Tilapia, baked with lime
8 oz Lentils, no salt

>Dinner:
Same as breakfast

I'm on a hard cut so all together this adds up to 1840 calories. I could do with cutting some carbs and eating more fats but it's getting harder as I travel.

Breakfast
>2 eggs 3 pieces of bacon

Lunch
>2 cups spinach, 2 tbs low calorie no carb dressing (like lemon oil or something), carrots, 2 tbs cheese, 6 oz chicken, toasted pumpkin seeds

Dinner
>2 chicken breast and a half bag of mixed frozen veggies.

Snack
>no sugar monster
>maybe some almonds and cheese and turkey
>maybe some coconut oil

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3900007/

>banana and OJ
>yogurt and fruit
>pasta or baked potato
LOL dat sugar intake. You're never gonna make it.

>one meal a day
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Just eat 3 smaller meals asshole. Blood sugar is a thing.

>it matters

Keep believing in broscience moron.

>Breakfast
2 eggs with egg white
2 slices of turkey bacon
english muffin or whole wheat bread
fruit
coffee with cream
protein shake

>snacks
greek yogurt
beef jerky
granola bars

>lunch/dinner
chicken/beef
veggies
brown rice or quinoa
water

Before bed I'll drink another protein shake. I'll also drink a lot of water through out the day.

Is this good?

>tfw box of cookies right next to me but am already at my tdee

I MUST NOT GIVE IN

Newfag here. Why is everyone eating Yogurt instead of using Milk?

user I don't eat veggies
where is the protean in that

>Breakfast
2 x Boiled Eggs
1 x Actimel

>Lunch
1 X Ham stuffed Tortilla wrap
1 X Beef protein drink

>Dinner
200g brown rice
150g grilled chicken cooked in spices
tablespoon of soy over the rice

About 2 litres of water throughout the day.

>proof please
Look at the fucking label

Breakfast:
>2 eggs, 2 slices of bacon or 3 pieces of sausage, dash of sprinkled cheese, sometimes a slice of bread or two to soak up runny yolk
Lunch:
>Sandwhich of either ham or turkey with assorted veggies about 500 cal. (Used to make wraps but that got old)
Diner:
>Chicken or salmon with varying veggies (around 500 cals) sometimes I'll mix it up with ground turkey taco salad.

All together each meals about 500 cals, breakfast sometimes less. The delicious sandwiches and breakfast seemed counter intuitive but I love em and continue to lose weight. (Not concerned with macros atm)

But I can't control myself on the weekends, help

Eat some veggies you cunt.

I dont have a set diet but it is generally something like this

>Breakfast
Whey
Milk
2 egg
Brown bread toast

>Second meal
Chicken or fish mixed with green veg and some rice
Or
Chicken sandwhich with variety of fruit at work

>3rd meal
Mixed frozen fruit shake with some whey in it

>4th meal
Same as second

>Before bed
Some nuts or yogurt.

Breakfast:
4 poached eggs
50g Quinoa

Snack:
A cucumber
Apple

Lunch:
225g Fat free greek yogurt
25g granola
12g powdered peanut butter

Snack:
Whole Carrot
Lemon

Dinner:
200g baked chicken breast
100g rice
1 head of broccoli

Snack:
Protein shake
Kiwi

Morning:

$0.50 breaded fishcake from Chinese supermarket

Lunch:

Plain rice with ketchup

Dinner:
Meat, potato, bread

Drinks:
Carbonated Water, Tea, Sake

What ive been going with as of late is
- 7-8am banana protein smoothie, sipped throughout morning training session
- 11:30am lunch: raw vegetablemix with a bit of protein (nuts, seeds, fish, chicken, depending on what i have)
- dinner is mostly just vegetables, tahini and a banana or apple
It's not really a well planned diet
Right now im having a banana crisis
I volunteer once a week at a soup kitchen and get a bunch of food from there, which fills my fridge up quite nicely, and today i took home around 15 bananas since they were gonna throw them away otherwise. I already had 10 bananas at home so now im sitting here in my kitchen with 25 bananas, all of them 75% on the brown spectrum, which is alright since the browner/mushier the healthier bananas apparently are, but they should still be consumed pretty soon or else they turn to garbage.

Meh, it's not really a problem. I'll figure something out

Breakfast: Oatmeal with half a banana and bluberries, 1 egg.
Lunch: 1 potato, pees, broccoli and herring.
Supper: chili con carne with rice, 1 carrot
Evening snack: Oatmeal and egg again.

Im 6'5 and even though i dont count my caloric intake i feel like i dont eat enough.

These days:

Breakfast:
1 cup bran or whole grain cereal + 1 cup milk
Cup of tea with a bit of milk

Snack/workout:
2 scoops protein powder mixed in 750 ml water

Lunch:
1 can of Progresso soup (usually ~ 200-250 calories)

Dinner:
A whole chicken breast (usually 6-10 oz) grilled and sliced over a bed of mixed greens, cherry tomatoes and whatever other vegetables I want to throw in. With a random dressing.

Usually works out to 1200-1400 calories. I need to lose 20 lbs in 3 months.

how do you prevent the meat from going bad?

this is my average training day diet. lifting occurs after the whey/milk/banana

I don't like eating vegetables, in fact I fucking hate them. What are some suitable replacements?

psyllium husk. take a bit alongside any highly processed foods you eat.