/fat/ - Fatty General

Did you weigh yourself today, /fat/?

Last thread over 300 pounds Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to learn how to eat right, lift weights, and lose fat. Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another. We all know how hard it first is and we all have to get through it to better ourselves. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need it.

>Calculate your weight loss plan
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Calculate your BF%
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy

Other urls found in this thread:

losertown.org/eats/cal.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

165 baby lets goooo.

15 more...

Keep gaining weight, but look leaner and leaner. I'm around 1800 kcals a day and getting atleast 160g of protein. Feelsgoodman.

I just saw 4 of my abs today, I'm so fucking happy

>when the scale wildly fluctuates between days

>tfw bad posture
I hate that more than being fat tbqh

>tfw down another .3kg
Every 2 days like clockwork

losing it would help in fixing it

best preworkout ever

9th for BASED EGGS

How many have you eaten today, you fat fuck

>Did you weigh yourself today, /fat/?
Yes, today i'm below 150kg for the first time at 148,9.

Fuck omelletes, 3 egg omellete with feta chese and bacon is like 1000 since you need olive oil, not really fulfilling

A 1,000 Calorie deficit will do that.
I've been losing about 170g a day, averaged out over a week, eating 1,7k a day now and it's been going on well.

2 meals per day only
gonna buy some oats and start having breakfast

you will burn them in the gym easy u lazy fuck

just boil the eggs, tastes better anyway

>eating eggs in any way other than boiled
do you know how I know you're not going to make it?

>burning 1000 calories
>You can eat as long as you go to the gym
retard

>boiled
*pukes*

Either average it out or only weigh yourself once a week. The scale WILL fluctuate wildly. Always. It will change depending on if you've eaten or not, it'll change based on if you have to poop or not, etc. Your weight changes. Make sure you do it at the same time every day though, either first thing in the mornng or before bed

You know what's just as motivating as that? Knowing that you'll never go above that weight again. Big milestones like 150 or 100 are such massive motivators to never give in *that much* to shitty food after the weight is gone. Congrats and keep it up, fatty

I had one in a mini-omlette this morning with some avocado. but I don't really like eggs that much, I need to be in the mood for them.

idiot dont get me off context. If you starve yourself only the yo-yo effect will hit you as motherfucker. You need to boost you metabolism to the max, and yes this is whit the gym. If you dont eat your organism will think you went to africa and gonna die, so the metabolism is slowing down. You need to give your body the energy. Calories are not evil, fat is.

>You eat omellete or nothing else
double retard

>eating for enjoyment
>losing weight
you're not gonna make it with that attitude

nice bait m8, enjoy your losing weight on the couch.

>not giving up my cheese and bacon!
not
going
to
make
it

2, right now, with my coffee, like I do every day

>Giving up food
lol

I love that picture, can I save it?

>wasting calories by eating shitty non tasty breakfast

Be honest with me here. How many of you are actually working out and how many are just eating under maintenance. No judgement.

Save it, it's all yours, my friend :)

I am working out, cardio+weight lifting. Also trying to eat under maintence, soon will hit skiny fat.

i wanna work out but my appartment is a mess, so everytime i feel like doing something i clean. Once my appartment is spotless i want to actually work out.

I was working out, but then my knee felt funny and the .day i heard a creepy bone sound during a squat and stopped.

I didnt want cardio for this very reason..

I work out 3-5x a week and only eat after 5 when I get home so I rarely go after 1600cals. It's an odd feelio after having eaten 3000calories a day for my whole life.

>losertown.org/eats/cal.php

If I have 1200 calories a day for the rest of the year I should hit my weight loss goal.

Motivation found >:D

That's a pretty solid cut. Stats and progress?

Once you've lost some weight, try again. It'll be fine

>tfw such a messy person that cleaning the house is even more exhausting than a workout
I'm glad we share this feel

>soon will hit skinny fat
post progress pics, twink boi

I used to do cardio + gym + deficit every day but fell off because of depression. No idea what do to now.

So you procrastinate by actually doing work?
Sounds like a bit of an excuse not to work out.

Under 100 kg at ~97. SS is the bane of my existance because I don't do it strictly enough :( no arms, back or chest, only legslegslegs

>not posting it so you have motivation to actually stick to it
come on m8

Also don't forget to keep renewing your chart, I'm actually exceeding my goals so need a new one constantly

no, when i say my apartment is a mess i mean its bad enough to be on a hoarder show. It is simply more important to me to clean my apartment.

What the fuck, i lost like 2.5kg first week and then only 0.5kg

idiot 2kg of it was water weight.

you can lose 2kg of FAT not weight per MONTH.

the 0,5kg was perfect.

Meanwhile

I feel like people don't address this enough. Us fatties probably *should* skip leg day - they've been working out and on a bulk every day of our lives while our upper body is just weak and flabby.

Anyone else /t-rexmode/ here?

Nah, if you really push yourself you can lose 1.5kg of fat per week, and if you're super mega huge you can even lose 2kg. Takes a lot of exercise though so you don't atrophy and a lot of willpower not to give in to hunger, most people fail at higher calorie deficits (especially on their first real diet) which is why Veeky Forums advises for 500.

The rest of the year is going to be...
Interesting

Hey guys, nogym here. 280lbs 6'4",

Read most of the sticky, had some questions:

1 is SS really a good idea for weight loss? Every semester here greentexts >actually doing SS

2 squats with bad knees advice? Acl tear was had

3 TDEE lists 3500 calories. Will I actually lose weight at 3000? Everyone I ask quotes under 2000, and all of you often post 1500 and less

Thank for reading

If you want to eat less it is generally considered safe to eat -30% of your tdee, so in your case that would be 2500.

>1200cals for a year
Serious advice here, start out at 1500 and see if you can hold that, without cheating, for a month. Then if you do you can lower yourself to 1200. But to start out at 1200 is asking for trouble, it might just lead to giving in completely when you (inevitably, as we all do) fuck up once.

Do you have myfitnesspal?

Pic or didn't happen senpai.

Cleaning thouroughly actually burns some decent calories so it's better than nothing.

Yeah, I'll track everything at 1500 for the rest of the month and see how I got before dropping to 1200.

I've been doing 1900 calories as I've cut down from just over 150kg to 135kg since november last year (albeit 1900 inconsistently because it took me a while to learn to count calories correctly)

Oh nice, that sounds way better, I assumed you didn't have experience and were just starting out. You'll probably make it then. Still yeah, starting at 1500 for a month is far safer and will be better in the long term, and when you add it up it's only 2100cals a week extra, which is only a quarter of a kilogram anyway and will make the 1200 way easier once your stomach has shrunk a little more.

Read a couple threads of /fat/ in the archive and you'll get a good idea. If you're just starting out, reduce by as much as you can healthily sustain, working out burns calories and gives motivation so is a great idea. Routine isn't even really important at this stage. Just remember not to count exercise in your daily calorie limit. Start at 3000, see if you can hold it for a while, and if it's easy go to 2500.

I'm and I don't think you guys realise its in pounds, not kg. It can get confusing. because it doesn't show it on losertown.

all i have to take pictures is a shitty webcam, but here you go

>pissbottles
>more pizza boxes than you should have accumulated in a year
jesus christ. please clean. and then cut.

I want to go to the gym but I never lifted before and Im an insecure bitch

all i can say is depression is a bitch, i feel good at the moment so that is why i'm losing weight, cleaning my apartment and also do other things i have neglected in the past, for example tomorrow i have a dentist appointment.
I try to clean at least an hour a day, it will probably take another month or so to clean everything, this is only a small part of the problem...

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Canned smoked tuna, 160g, apparently it is on vegetable oil, how many calories?

Is monster a bad thing to drink? a 500ml bottle only has 15 calories

Nigga that's diogenes.

>Weighed 117kg at heaviest (left pic might be 115kg 30.2% BF 76.2kg lean mass)
>middle and right pic is 108kg 22% BF 79.7kg lean mass
>lost a few more kg
>about a week or so before christmas stopped gymming
>ate like garbage over christmas
>lost a few kg of muscle mass but also lost a few kg
>got to 100.7kg
>continue to eat like garbage even more so over the past week
>currently weigh 103.5kg with way less muscle mass
>still haven't been back to the gym
>had septoplasty today so no heavy lifting allowed for ~2-3 weeks

Definitely going to nail my diet starting from now. Luckily muscle mass is easy to gain back.

I feel so much fatter now than just a month ago :(

Redpill me on cottage cheese /fat/.

I just discovered this wonderful stuff, it's 86 cal per 100g, with 11g of protein. It seems too good to be true. I'm just going to start eating nothing but cottage cheese all day

>I just discovered this wonderful stuff, it's 86 cal per 100g, with 11g of protein.

It's good shit.

>It seems too good to be true.

It's not

>I'm just going to start eating nothing but cottage cheese all day

Don't do this

continue to eat like garbage even more so over the past few weeks*

Will it kill me from dairy poisoning or something?

Crack open the can, then press it back onto the tuna to push all the oil out while holding the can upside down, that'll dry most of it. Wash it if you're super worried though. It should be fine.

>Have been having trouble getting the motivation to exercise (Diet has been on point though)
>Finally got up and did it today
>Did a full 30 minutes of strength training along with 15 minutes of cardio
>Tried to do more but my arms feel like jello
Feels good though man. Gonna go mix some protein and take a hot bubble bath to relax my muscles

Anyone have any good free weight exercises that target lower back muscles? I have what seems to be a mix of hyper lordosis and scoliosis that seemingly gets better the better shape my back muscles are in.

>eating one single item of food and nothing else

come on friendo, you know that's bad

Found it, it is 500 fucking calories, i wanted to use it with some ice berg/onion and little mayo but 500 calories is fucking crazy for Tuna. Even if i try to throw away most of oil how many calories will it be?

Damn, I always assumed cottage cheese was for bulkers but that seems great. Any good recipes to make it nicer?

I just have it on vita weats with avocado. Taste fucking god tier.

Or on vita weats with gherkins (not pickles)

You can make a good baked omlette in the oven. Use a muffin tin. Line the bottom with spinach, i add some peppers, then pour in the egg on top. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes give or take (Can make this in a larger pan too but the cook time goes up obviously).

You can eat eggs in other ways than hardboiled, just don't be retarded and cook them in a pan full of oil and extra calories.

Not warming up with cardio before you do strength training will result in injury bro.

I do a chinup-pushup-cardio routine, my ""workouts"" average something like 6-8 sets to exhaustion.

>strength
It is a diet weight aerobics

That's retarded. Unless your doctor says to hold off on leg day until you drop some weight there's no reason to skip leg day and leg exercises.

>it is a diet weight aerobics
Nigga what?

>tfw oven is broken
WHHHHHYYYYYY

Cardio is basically leg day for fatties anyway

Suddenly reducing food intake will reduce the amount of shit you carry making you quickly lose a few kg of weight of which pretty much all is just shit.

>1200- 1400 cals a day
>2063 TDEE
>track every fucking thing
>gym 5 times a week, 50mins cardio at 160bpm, lifts, core exercises and squats every night
>additional exercise where possible
>6 weeks in
>looking thinner, fat disappearing, inches kinda lost
>ZERO POUNDS LOST

I should dropping at least 2lbs a week with my deficit alone but the scale just isnt showing it. Literally want to kill myself.

Are you already normal weight or a girl or why is your tdee so low?

>dropped 2.5 pounds already and it's only Wednesday.
>only 4 pounds to go until I get to my first 15 pounds of weight loss
I'm gonna make it lads

That's water weight, you cant lose more than half a kg every week

3 TDEE lists 3500 calories. Will I actually lose weight at 3000?

Your TDEE needs to observed directly by counting calories and weighing yourself. Estimates from calculators only provide a starting point from where you can begin guessing. The variance in energy expenditure between individuals is very large. The number given to you from a formula based on population averages will be your actual personal TDEE only by rare coincidence.

So, take a guess at what calories you need to lose weight. Measure weight after waking up and taking a piss and compare averages between weeks. After getting two weeks of measurements you'll have enough data to notice a 500g or bigger difference in weight. You should ignore the first couple days you start eating less as you'll quickly lose a few pounds of shit and water weight which doesn't count in determining how big of a deficit you're in.

that is just wrong, fatties can lose way more than that.

I'm a girl, I just didn't want to make it obvious. Also that's at sedentary as I didn't want to over estimate my physical activity.

False, if you try to lose more you ll get fucked by shock and not lose any.

>get fucked by shock and not lose any
this is a new one

>It seems too good to be true.

The thing with all low calorie foods is that they're not cheap. To minimize spending on food you buy high calorie foods. Oats are amazing for this reason because they are high calorie, high protein and high fiber and still absolutely dirt cheap.

It's called gaining muscle, which is way more dense than fat. That happens when you exercise while losing weight, even if you're a grrl. This is why you shouldn't look at the scale as an absolute judgment of progress because there's a lot more to the process than total weight.

Look into getting some calipers to track body composition. It'll help enlighten you to if you're actually losing fat.

I don't care if you're baiting or serious, get the fuck out of here you retarded hambeast.

Assuming you are classified as overweight.
Assuming you don't eat extra calories for workouts.
Assuming you track everything correctly.
There is no way your weight should stay the same, maybe thyroid issues or pregnancy, either way you should probably go see a doctor.

Just weighed myself post workout and I've gained another 2lbs since last time. That means since I started, I've gained about 5lbs. This can't be right, surely?

I think you're focusing way too much on what the scale says. Your body weight fluctuates wildly from day to day so it's not good to weigh more than once per week if you fail to understand this.

You said in your original post that you're getting thinner and losing inches. That's signs of losing fat even if the scale disagrees.

day 4 of my cut lads. had a big ass takeaway curry last night. i only ate about 600 kcal worth of food the rest of the day, so i'm hoping it's ok - gunna cut some calories off today anyway just in case.

i'm struggling to find ways to decrease my carbs and increase my protein, pic related. it just seems to make the most sense to eat simple meals like rice with tikka sauce or whatever, or porridge.