5 '9.5

>5 '9.5

Is there any hope for me? I just turned 18. I don't want to be a manlet.

bump

No Stacies for you, but you can go after Ashlies and Brittanies.

I'm 5'6" and White, and I can easily get Chun Li's, Misako's and [insertfirstname] Nguyen's.

I'm not doing it for the Stacies though. It's just that everyone around me is at least 6 feet tall.

My uncle's wife is probably 5-7" taller than him, but he's loaded with money. Are you loaded with money? If not then, I imagine there might be an Amazonian chick out there who wants to marry a manlet. You won't find her, but I'm just telling you that she exists.

>tl;dr no hope

I don't have any issues in that department. Just wanted to know whether I have any hope, or I'm doomed to stay a manlet forever.

bump

most likely no
but genetics are tricky. why not go ask a doctor?

>this entire post

>Summer
>Late august

I can't.

What?

bump

do you have a big dick? That is the only redemption for a manlet

Fortunately, I do.
I'd still like to grow taller though.

Maybe. Start worrying when you're still 5'9.5 at 30 years of age, m8.

Okay, thank you. This makes me feel better.

???????

i think he means the picture

but late august?

bump

Same height as me bro it's okay. It's really not that bad. You might not realize it but you're not really that short. I've been consistently dating since I was 17 I'm now 22 just make sure you're not a fat ugly autist

Okay. Thank you.

bump

I guess thats ok if you live in USA or something. In nordic countries 10 yearold girls are 5'10 tho lol

Being 5'9" is average. I've never had any problems. We live in a curious land of lanky giants and small dwarves.

>Ashlie's and brittanies
My sides

only 5-7 inches tall?

lol calm the fuck down you pussies i would give an arm to be 5'9 as a 5'7 manlet

People are actually concerned about this? If a woman can't look past your height she probably can't look past your wallet either. Don't listen to the trolls OP your on Veeky Forums for crying out loud.

Try being 5'4 you, you have no idea what I'd do to be 5'7, no idea.

Shut the fuck up, you have it so good. Imagine being literally 4'11, I'm a literal garden gnome. At least you still have a chance at even ugly girls.

he's lying. you stop growing after your teens.

>implying 4'11 can't get girls
As a 4'5 ant I would go on a sex spree if I was your height you whiny little bitch. You have no idea what it's like being my height, it's humiliating every day nobody takes me seriously... I tried to kill myself twice. Life is hell..

Life is hell?
bro I'm 3'2 and if I would be overjoyed if I got to be your height and be one of the guys in the "normal" height range. I've been mocked, called names and treated like shit by both women and society my entire life. You don't know pain.

As if you know pain? I'm only 6 inches tall, yeah you heard right, 6 fucking inches. I'm don't even resemble what a normal man is supposed to look like and I am constantly dodging being stepped on and almost been squashed many times in my life. This isn't just an insecurity, this is a physical impediment and one which has ruined my life.

Dude you could make gains so much more quickly than everyone else here. Why aren't you building a superior dwarven physique/beard. I mean someone has to be into that.Someone HAS TO, you understand? Just consider how unusual you really are.

Oh wahwah someone get a tissue. I'm 2 inches tall and have it way worse than you

lol? Try being 12 nano-meters cuck. At least you don't have to worry about quantum tunnelling

>this thread replies
Kek

kek