Holocaust Thread

Post stories, photos, diagrams and everything to do with atrocious event in modern history.

>pic unrelated, please don't ban me.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=220340
ru.wikisource.org/wiki/Пpикaз_Cтaвки_BГК_oт_17.11.1941_№_428
ifz-muenchen.de/heftarchiv/2000_4.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nazi_concentration_camps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is none, it didn’t happen

:^)

>ban evading

Should I just go ahead and objective improve the quality of this thread with some pregnant Anne Frank?

Also I've been thinking of a Concentration Camp GETS post where we roll to decide which camp we'd get sent to. Anyone interested?

Go look at your baby pictures you failed abortion.

Ban evasion will get you banned you dumb /pol/tard. Delete this thread before the mods see it.

I got warned for saying "were Cathars the original Trudeau?" because of a meme. But some dude going around saying "fuck wh*tey" is tolerable? Then we have half the board full of anglos and Jews constantly posting anti-German shit as if their prejudice isn't remotely political in nature.

My grandpa died in the Holocaust when he was 6 years old.

are you also 1/16 irish?

I'm sorry for your loss, did you at least find him in soap form?

>Also I've been thinking of a Concentration Camp GETS post where we roll to decide which camp we'd get sent to. Anyone interested?
Sure, let's do this

your thread got deleted so fast that I didn't had enough time to debunk your sick picture
>on left
fake photos made up in 2000s by stormfags
>b-but they are not fake!
try and find those pictures used in any historical book, holocaust museum etc
>top right
pic related
>bottom right
samefagging on /pol/ was so easy before they added ID's

Sorry to hear that.
My grandfather died in a concentration camp aswell....he fell out of a guard tower.
I'm not evading anything, stop being a samefag.

Weren't there just three minor ones where we barely have any info on and just one big Auschwitz one where all the crazy stories of masterbation machines and giant electric chairs and rollercoasters come from?

I need a source on the survival rates of individual concentration camps from highest to lowest.

The idea is getting if your GET is 1-3, you get sent to an extermination camp (.01% chance of survival), 4-6 you get sent to a concentration camp that had a very high death rate (40%- chance of survival), 7-10 you get sent to a concentration camp that had a decent survival rate (50-60%+ chance of survival), dubs and you get sent to the camp that had the highest survival rate, trips and you get house arrest/held in a transit camp (ex. Westerbork), quads and you get exchanged in the White Buses, quints and your get liberated by the Allies after they launch a commando raid where you're currently being held.

>only info about this supposed order 428 is on stormfront and related forums
ayyyy

>m-muh st-st-STORMfront...
It's literally in an archive in the US, and the Russian State Security Service FSB published it publicly.

>Archive Series 429, Rolle 461, General's Headquarters of the Army, Division, foreign Units East II H 3/70 Fr 6439568. Filed: National Archive Washington) [1] [in progress] "Fackelmänner Befehl" (torch men-order) confirmed. Russian Security Service FSB published Stalin's order No. 0428.

>All settlements, in which German troops are found, up to a depth of 40 - 60km from the main lines of battle, are to be destroyed and set on fire, also 20-30km from the roads. For the destruction of the settled areas in the required radius, the air force will be made available, also artillery and rocket-launchers will be used extensively, as well as intelligence units, skiers and Partisan divisions, who are equipped with bottles with flammable liquid. These hunting expeditions in their activities of destruction are to be dressed to the greatest extent in German soldier's uniforms and uniforms of the Waffen-SS looted from the German army.

>This will ignite hatred toward all fascist occupiers and make the conscription of partisans from the outlaying areas of fascist territories easier. It is important to have survivors who will tell about "German atrocities". For this purpose every regiment is to form hunter-units of about 20- 30 men strong with the task to detonate and incinerate the villages. We have to select brave fighters for this action of destruction of settled areas. These men will be especially recommended to receive bravery awards when working in German uniforms behind enemy lines and destroying those settlement outposts. Among the population we have to spread the rumor that the Germans are burning the villages in order to punish the Partisans.

How will you deal with this level of cognitive dissonance? I'm interested in learning how your brain functions.

forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=220340

See

That's interesting, why would somebody do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies when there's a physical copy of the order?

>this is not Germans it's just Soviets wearing their uniform in 1941 to expose Germans in future!!! XD
simply epic
>Stalin issue Order no. 428
ru.wikisource.org/wiki/Пpикaз_Cтaвки_BГК_oт_17.11.1941_№_428
translate this and read what it actually says, you uneducated stormfag

That entry contains nothing remotely related to the supposed "torchmen order".
ifz-muenchen.de/heftarchiv/2000_4.pdf
>Die immer wieder zitierte Signatur, unter der das besagte Dokument zusammen mit anderen deutschen Beuteakten von den National Archives verfilmt worden sein soll, Archiv Serie 429, Rolle 461, Generalstab des Heeres, Abteilung Fremde Heere Ost (II) H 3/70 Fr. 6439568, ist allerdings - so viel läßt sich mit Sicherheit sagen - falsch. Auf dem Film findet sich unter der angegebenen Frame-Nummer lediglich die folgende handschriftliche Aufzeichnung, die hier buchstabengerecht wiedergegeben wird: „1. Pionier Einheiten 2. Eisenbahntruppen 3. Ponton-Einheiten 4. Sonstiges". Damit ist bereits auf den Inhalt der gesamten Filmrolle 46112 verwiesen, die in der Tat Akten der Abteilung Fremde Heere Ost enthält. In ihnen geht es jedoch primär um Organisation, Bewaffnung und Einsatzerfahrungen der sowjetischen Waffengattungen sowie um seitenlange Berichte über Sturmgeschütz Abteilungen, Ski-Bataillone und die Bautruppen der Roten Armee, die häufig auf der eingehenden Vernehmung von Kriegsgefangenen beruhen und zum überwiegenden Teil in den Jahren 1944/45, manche auch 1942/43 entstanden sind. Vom „Fackelmänner-Befehl" fehlt auch hier jede Spur. Es scheint, daß die Filmnummer ohne Verständnis für die Zusammenhänge und ohne Kenntnis des Filminhalts einfach abgeschrieben worden ist, quasi als fiktiver Beweis für eine Quelle, die in dieser Form nie existiert hat.

Sigh...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nazi_concentration_camps

>hands tied behind back
>left hand clearly visible

Is this bait?

I was talking about the relevant ones, i.e in Poland.

The white blob is just a scratch from the negative.

A scratch that just happens to look exactly like a hand, at the end of a allege that Is clearly not behind his back?

Allege? Not even fucking close to sleeve...

>There is no article with this name in Wikisource .
wut
Also please stop assuming everybody is a "stormfag", it makes you look schizophrenic.

That's definitely a sleeve behind it nigger

>don't assume someone spewing stormfag propaganda talking points is a stormfag

>post images which are made by stormfags
>lie
>lie more
>why you call me stormfag?

>STORMFAG STORMFAG REEEE
Calm down, nigger, even the OP of the thread on the axishistory forum was confused about its authenticity, is he a "stormfag" if he used it as evidence without seeing the physical copy before making that thread?

>implying I lied
>implying this order is even justified anyway
>implying Germans didn't have a whole program called "Ostacker Programm" dedicated just to repair the damages Stalin was inflicting on the Slavs he was supposed to be protecting

>pistol doesn't looks like Walther P38 or Luger
>that means it wasn't used by Germany

btfo

Of course they would restore lands razed and pillaged by war, ever heard of Generalplan Ost?

>repair the damage
Well they had to clean the place for the Krauts to settle

>Soviets were executing their own civilians and dumping them in mass graves, taking photographic evidence so that when they won the war they could blame the Third Reich for war crimes
>this knowledge is only available to online Neo-Nazis who compile it in the form of low quality image macros

*cosmic brain*

It's no less justified than the scorched earth tactics used successfully against Napoleon in the 1810s.

Daily reminder that the holocaust did happen, no matter how much /pol/fags call you "good goy" or "kike"

Literally no evidence to prove this was a legit thing. If anything, the Germans started this program as a necessity of wartime food production.

Maybe in your mind lmao

There's entire chapter in Mein Kraft dedicated to Lebensraum
Incredible argumentation

my grandfather died in Auschwitz when he was still a child

Even if there is, it doesn't mean that a plan like that would have been approved of. Besides, a lot of things Hitler says in Mein Kampf have no real impact on geopolitics, he grew up since he was in prison and made concessions to the Chinese and Japanese claiming their history was even greater than Germany's.

>I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong.

It helps when half the image with anti-revisionist talking points isn't cluttered with shit memes and "lol poltard, am I doing it right??".

Here it is guys, this is a fine speciment of /pol/tardus ignorantus in hostile territory. During similar situations the speciment will start on the offensive, commonly through the use if unsourced image macros and name calling. However things get pretty tough for him as a menacing image macro that cites sources appears; in most cases the speciment will suffer a mental breakdown that may cause more name calling and/or running away from the board, but in other cases the speciment will simply ignore the enemy and procede with his offensive status.

>over 3,000 bodies every 24 hours for 6 years would have to have been gassed and cremated constantly, around the clock to fit the current narrative

O I am laffin

Yeah we all know that Germany started war with USSR to free them from Judeo-Bolsheviks and not because Germany wanted more lands and also it wasn't Hitler who started the war but Stalin, ever heard of preventive war? Checkmate Jews, Holocaust didn't happen and it was Stalin who killed few millions of Soviet people in WW2

>Swimming pool at Auschwitz

if millions of jews didn't die, then where did they go?

>rehashing this stale meme

every fucking thread

>swimming pool is proof that holocaust didnt happen, all i need to do is ignore all their replies

They disappeared into the shadows to rule the world as ZOG puppetmasters of course.

Escaped to Manchuria

>Simple mathematics is a meme

The absolute state of your cognition

>unsealed wooden door to the gas chamber at Auschwitz

>every single jew that died was cremated and not shot, bombed, etc
ok kid

>Highly toxic and flammable gas used to gas jews around the clock at Auschwitz
>Unsealed wooden door

>one door in one camp represents all doors in all other camps

>The current narrative is that Treblinka and Auschwitz were the definitive Nazi death camps

So yea cunt makes sense

so where the bodies at

Burned and buried in mass graves, there's plenty of photos you can find unless you are mentally ill and will claim that every photo is fake because it has Allies and Soviet troops investigating camps

Reminder that it's been proven in Canadian supreme Court that modern Holocaust narrative is false

>over 3,000 bodies every 24 hours for 6 years would have to have been gassed and cremated constantly, around the clock to fit the current narrative

welp now we're at step one again

in graves probably?

Post proof

Are you disabled, troll, or banned from entire internet besides Veeky Forums and stormfront?

>hurrdurr bodies can only be burned in ovens

no but it still takes a lot of effort to burn a whole body

>The same 5-6 photos posted indefinitely

So I'm to believe there are 1 million dead Jews in each grave?

>/pol/ack complaing about "same images being posted"
WEW

>nazis built a swimming pool at auchwitz.
>the Nazis literally spent extra resources to make the camps nice for the Jews and give them things like swimming pools
>all for a people they claim to hate and want to destroy

I never got the stormfags when they reference this. What did they mean by this?

not an argument

At least im not complaining about when i fucked you mom's ass & pussy

>Because I did

The levels of irony are destroying the ceiling. But you're probably just brain dead. Also as I know no portrait of young Julius Caesar young Julius Caesar probably didn't exist.

Absolutely savage. This is the kind of argumentation normal people have to deal with when arguing with stormfags.

>The absolute cognitive dissonance of a bootlicking judeophile

Calm down young boy. Go do your homework. And give me that Xbox controller, no Call of Duty for you today.

No argument was presented so I gave him a fitting response. Get off your high horse, you anglo-zionist stooge.
The soviets were preparing to attack Germany, a preemptive attack was the most logical solution to this problem. This is the fact, get on with your life.
>What did they mean by this?
It helps when you don't strawman another person's ideology. They built these services for concentration camp inmates because that's what they were, concentration camps to house inmates for labor/keeping potential enemies of the state from doing any harm. It's not like these camps are a unique thing to Germans, everybody had them centuries before WW2.
Again, stop getting buttblasted at basic bantz, I thought angloscum would get used to bantz by now considering they borderline invented it.

>not an argument
Oh the irony
>>because i did
Thanks for the lulz

>you anglo-zionist stooge.
Ah yes i'm a joo payed by soros himself to annoy some deluded amerimutt on a mongolian throat singing forum

>implying you don't do this for free without knowing it
>implying I'm a filthy amerimutt
Just stop getting BTFO for once in your life pls ty

>The soviets were preparing to attack Germany
Post proof

>omg someone realized my arguments are unfounded and lack any simple form of logic.
>maybe I should think about it and respond intelligently
>better insult and show everyone how I can't reason for 2 seconds

Hmm why are all the dead jews skinny af?
Didnt they exterminate them on arival?

>Comparing modern technilogical society with the ability to keep photographic archives to an ancient civilization

Look into Reinhard Gehlen's book "The Service". He was the head of German intelligence regarding the East and he claims that the Russians were probably going to attack. Stalin at this time was heavily reorganising the Soviet army and even cancelled the construction of capital ships which would usually indicate the preparation of a war. We don't know 100% for certain if he would have attacked, but it's highly probable he would have considering the circumstances.

This isn't axishistory forum. This is Veeky Forums, where stormfag post every single day.

They are too busy soaking up the cum off the floor of their cuckshed after their wife's bull leaves to do any kind of critical thinking

The /pol/ boogeyman lives in your mind 24/7 rent free. At least try to discuss certain topics without insulting anyone who might oppose your views and they might take you more seriously.

"Technilogical" society as you say doesn't imply that every single person is equipped with a camera, that every mass grave has been found, that every found mass grave has been photographed, that every taken photograph has survived (as it quite fragile), that every surviving photograph is known and published and so on... In spite of all these factors the amount of evidence of mass graves is still impressive.

It really isn't when none of these "mass graves" are mass graves at all. Just a couple scattered graves containing a dozen partisans each across the eastern front.

>/pol/ boogeyman lives in your mind 24/7
>post above is literally poltard sperging out about cucks and bulls