Are there any gyms out there that are safe for a non binary therian demi girl? I don't want to be afraid of being raped...

Are there any gyms out there that are safe for a non binary therian demi girl? I don't want to be afraid of being raped. also what exercises should I do.

Other urls found in this thread:

asdfitnesscenter.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So can you actually play the theremin?

Planet Fitness.

Jeff pls go

what exercises should I do?

Overhead deadlifts
No handed pullups
decline barbell flies

are those even real?

depends, are your tits real?

neck hangs with noose to failure

4x10 box jumps off a bridge

5x5 skullcrushers

Trick is dropping the dumbells when you have your arms extended so well your skull can be crushed

Theremin chords x5
Binary blocks x0110

underrated as fuck

yes they are

I have No idea what look your going for just choose a work out for a masculine body or a feminine body whichever you're trying to have

a non binary body

Assuming this is a troll, but if not -

People like you thrive off the "fear/worry" of being raped.

Fact is, the vast majority of guys (i.e - pretty much all of them) aren't rapists. Getting randomly raped by a stranger is incredibly rare. Yet you love making out like all men are rapists. It's attention seeking. It gives you something to fill your empty life with. It's no different from the green/environmental lobby.

Yet like the green lobby, you're actually making things worse. The plight of women who are genuinely victims of rape is cheapened and damaged by your stupid hippy attention seeking nonsense.

It's also clear from your "what exercises should I do" that you're probably fat, have no intention of losing weight, are lazy, unmotivated, and will simply blame men and "rape culture" when you fail.

What's annoying is, even if this is just a troll, people like this actually exist.

you stop
you kill yourself

let this die

assburger

Me or OP?

My post seems perfectly reasonable mate.

Hello m'lady

Do not train. Eat high carb.
You'll become androgenous/skinny fat.

1x1 hanging neck pullups

asdfitnesscenter.com/