How did anyone still think communism was still a good idea after the russian gulags and pol pot?

how did anyone still think communism was still a good idea after the russian gulags and pol pot?

He saved millions.

To kill millions.

Both of those examples are the result of complicated history and politics which don't discredit the ideas or validity of Marxism. However Stalinism =/= Marxism, it's like saying Napoleon equates with liberal capitalism.

It hasn't been really tried.

>travels halfway around the world to paris to get a university education
>advocates the genocide of intellectuals to the extent where anyone with a prescription for glasses is regarded as an enemy of the state

Is he the ultimate memelord?

>Both of those examples are the result of complicated history and politics which don't discredit the ideas or validity of Marxism.
Jesus Christ I want leftypol to leave.

t.

It wasn't real Communism you idiots.
Barnie Sanders would never kill anyone in Gulags.
Real Communism is letting the prisoners(well just the oppressed ones) on the streets to kill subhum- I mean toxic males with light skin privilege.

Its been tried many times with terrible results

>t-the only concept that really exists is power
>w-wealth can only be measured materially
Gommunism was a mistake.

There was no other framework to fight the excesses of capitalism in the third world.

Pol Pot never called himself a communist, and he wasnt commie, gulags were corrective labor camps, and these were used to jail criminals without letting them being a parasite of the government, you should read about bourgeois propaganda.

Well Bernie wouldn't, he's a pussy cunt socdem, which is even worse

how does anyone still think that Nazism is a good idea after Trump and Milo Yiannopoulos?

>Milo
Who'd have thought one of the rallying points of the right wing in the 21st century would be a poofter who fucks a black dude?

He probably just really hated his university years.

Well meme'd my friend!

Because it seems good and just for everyone
But the moment it is tried, we all know what happens

Dude, death is bad

but Napoleonic France was the pinnacle of liberal capitalism, it's been nothing but a slide down since then

This puzzles me as well. He was university-educated and worked as a fucking teacher for about five years. Yet the moment he rises to power he becomes african tribal warlord tier.

is the turkish manlet dead?

Reminder that the US supported the Khmer Rouge

(alleged)

how did anyone still think nazism was still a good idea after the second world war, after the holocaust, after the millions of dead, and after the complete destruction of Berlin and the rape of east Germany?

memes