Why You've Not On Gear Yet?

If being on gear transforms your body from that left to right, why you are not on it?

I want to reach natty limit before I let my body dysmorphia take over completely

Tren jaw every time.
I want to try it just for jaw gains.

the only thing that is different about his jaw is his bf%

Because I have no source. :'(

you need to chew falim too for maximum gains and also use hgh/a growth hormone secretagogue

ideally combined with a diet based in micros that help with bone growth like calcium boron k2 magnesium etc

I know that feeling! we are on the same page anonbro!

Because roids secondary effects are not worthy to me. Roids shrink your testicles, cause baldness, gives you infertility, caveman tier rage caused by nothing, mood swings and once you're offcycle your gains drops quickly.

because i have to keep taking it or my body shuts down.
if the side effects are worse than the time i quit xanax. i'll stay natty

I am.

I trained natty for 3 years.
Did my first test only blast, gained about 20lbs in 12 weeks. Probably half of that was lean mass.

Came off and did PCT, strength and motivation slowly died away. Muscle mass didn't drop much at all, but bodyfat crept up too.

A year later I did another with the intention of cruising indefinitely afterwards.
Now its been a year since that one, I cruise on 150mg per week now and have no intention of doing any more mass gaining blasts in future. I'm 190lbs at 5'10 and sit around 12% bf normally. Currently doing an anavar +t3 cut as I'm going on vacation in a month. Sitting around 10%, maybe a bit under, can't wait to see how I look in 4 weeks time.

All I will say is, steroids are a one way ticket. You can't be happy natural afterwards. There will forever be that memory of how good it is to be on gear in the back of your mind. "just one cycle" is a myth and you're a moron if you convince yourself you can do it and be fine.

I don't know if I'd be happier long term if I never touched roids. I know I love my life and my body right now. I get blood tests every 4 months to be sure I ain't fucking my shit up, and so far nothing has come back a problem.
My nuts are smaller, but idgaf, and my gf hasn't noticed the change.

I work a very physical job and the cruising definitely helped with keeping on top of training and work.

believing all the cliche memes and using it as a solid prove. Nice try dude, keep it natty

Good for you and thanks for the input, but I'm not looking to be happy, fuck happiness is overrated, so I'd rather be aestheically strong and beautiful than just being happy. Different people has different ways of seeing things. Also, I can't be naturally ''happy'' so instead of self destructing drugs, I'd jump on gear and keep doing it.

>roids have no downsides trust me i lurk /fraud/ im an expert now

its just not worth it before im atleast 25yo and have reached natty limit.

i'll see after that if im gonna hop on test. absolutely nothing else tho

>why you are not on it?
I just don't have enough to gain from it. I'm not an athlete, actor, fitness model or even construction worker performing heavy labor. I don't stand to benefit in any way from using gear outside of whatever improved self esteem I get from a better physique, and even then, I don't know. I'm the kind of guy who would probably feel like a fraud for "taking the easy way out" even though I realize it takes a ton of work whether you're natty or on gear.

As far as attention from women goes, I got the most attention back when I was somewhere between dyel and otter mode. I'm absolutely certain women prefer that Calvin Klein underwear model body type over just about anything.

>5'10 190 lbs 12%
Can u post pics? for research ofc

>I do it because it's easy

you don't need to write a fucking essay faggot

>tried gear once
>came off
>never felt so bad in my life
>disgusting acne after getting off
>it took ALMOST 2 YEARS for acne to go away

I understand that someone would like to be a fucking monster but if you want to take steroids to look good you have 50% chance to look good and 50% chance to look even worse due to acne

Tbh I don't know why so many of you guys are concerned with the "natty limit" if you're going to hop on, you may as well do it now. Being at the "natty limit" has no effect on how healthy it is.

Lol if you actually believe that garbage.

Everything he said is backed by research not to mention serious bodybuilders (the more honest ones, anyway).

I get drug tested regularly. Otherwise I would, my frame is perfect for it.

People want to see how far they can go without the juice, and then take it to the next level while on it.
Its kind of dumb though when you think about it, if you're gonna cheat it doesn't matter whether you do it now or later.

I love my hair and dont even wanna risk it