What are you righteously angry at, Veeky Forums? What keeps the fire of motivation going?

What are you righteously angry at, Veeky Forums? What keeps the fire of motivation going?

>tfw I have to see the people who bullied me in high school almost every day

The fact that, once you make enough money, existence is boring and you have to keep doing something to keep yourself stimulated. Fapping can only go so far.

I accidentally got a girl pregnant right when I started making big money and getting a ton of attention from girls and had the opportunity to live the dream. Now I'm a 22 year old "dad" who has only banged 4 women in his life. I'm too much of a pussy to cheat because I don't want her to leave and me be forced into child support and not see my son. Just grinding away at work and stacking boat loads of money. Bought a house in cash, etc. Everything is great but I'm secretly miserable inside and I cringe when I think about what I've done to my life.

I hate my fucking country and i want to get out ASAP. I'm only 19 so i have no job or education yet, but once i finish college and save enough money, i'll leave this shit hole

Myself.

school
hulk mode amounts of rage

>got bullied in middle/high school
>suddenly the same people are all friendly and nice to me

The fuck you do at 22yo that makes "boatloads" of money?

Do you fish crabs in the Bering sea?

my life is amazing and I'm a rare rich millennial that isn't funded by family.

I have nothing to be angry at except that my girlfriend and I are slowly getting fatter and fatter and fatter.

Lately i'm angry at how my career is making me be surrounded by dudes week by week who don't give a fuck about you at all and are lame as shit, no girls at all nofuckingwhere

Mech Engi

What country lad? I wouldn't mind leaving but I don't like the idea of white flight.

>Be pretty okay with weight and appearance for awhile
>Wake up one day, looking in the mirror
>My arm fat is hanging over my elbow and hiding my fucking elbow
>Nope

Been working hard ever since.

Romania, the country in which some people are protesting for theft to be made legal. I've resented its people and its culture since as far as I can remember

Also, a doctor here makes less than a cook in the US

>doesn't have to worry about some large obstacles that are part of a large complex system
>identifies small, easily changed individual controlled obstacles

Sounds like you just need to work out and you're gucci senpai. Jelly and mirin

thats why most of your women come to my country to sell their vagina. like 90% of hookers here are romanians

angry about nothing really.at around 16 i stopped being angry
or emotional generally.motivation is just trying to better myself and fix that goddamn sleep schedule i swear i never could sleep before 1 am even at elementary but now i cant even sleep before 3...so if i get used to waking up at 8am for uni even if i slept at 6am i will wake up at 8 am like its fine and then being unable to sleep again till 6 am.which leads to me oversleeping one day an waking up at 4pm and then being unable to wake up before that for a while unless i dont sleep at all or have someone else literally shake me to wake up.i went to write my uni entering exams with such a schedule(sleep from 5-6am 7:40) and most sleep i got for a day was 3 hours and i wasnt even studying just trying to sleep.work out helps not fking my sleep schedule too much.also i after all these years of trying to enter sleep mode by tricking my brain i can go numb on my whole body and not even feel the bed just feel like my mind is floating(thats the best i can describe it) after some minutes of trying which is something.

Nobody likes romania anyway, odjebi cigane, biggest shithole in europe by far

>born too late to explore the world
>born too early to explore the stars

Fuck. I really really wish I could be a ln explorer or an adventurer--truly setting off into the unkown for crown and country.

Alas, it's not to be. I guess I just wish that there was more of a sense of community both in my own community and at large. Global, national, whatever. Everyone and everything being so factionalized is stupid, and everything seems partisan now. Leave that shit to sports or fandom where it's just for fun.

My family life has been complete shit we were poor my dad was an alcoholic yada yada

The biggest obstacle currently is my own family and i still think about killing myself every time i see them but i cant bring myself to cut them out of my life completely.
I had to work for everything i have. I have older sisters and none of them ever went to college. They only worked on off for a while until they married and now the guy takes care of them.
My life is complete utter shit atm i dont have a car and didnt have a place to stay until a few weeks ago. I was staying at friends houses until i finally found a cheap place to live.
Every time i see my sisters they tell me to drop out of uni and start working in a factory or some store where somebody they know works because they say that i'm never going to finish uni anyway.

I had not seen my mom for a year so i came to visit her 2 days ago and today one of my sisters came to her apartment with her baby telling me to basically fuck off because she wants my mother to take care of her baby and there's not enough space for me.

literally nobody except my mother gave a fuck where i was staying for 2 years

I just want to be successful and for all this shit to be worth it man. I dont want to have to worry about basic things every single day

>Every time i see my sisters they tell me to drop out of uni and start working in a factory or some store where somebody they know works because they say that i'm never going to finish uni anyway

Are you sure there even worthy of having any blood relation let alone being part of your life at all?

Pissing my ex wife off.

I'm forced to see them because of my mother.
She is the only person who cares about me. I dont even visit her that often because its a 4 hour bus ride to her apartment.

Anyway fuck it. it was nice to get this shit off my chest but crying about it isnt going to fix my situation

>wanted to join the navy and take a crack at SO
>in junior year, drop out of HS and start saving money to fly to germany.
>from there, ill travel europe for 10 months, finishing in france where ill join the ffl
>as i work, i study german(near fluent) french(little below german) and russian( same as french). I want to learn arabic soon.
>parents threatening to take my money for leaving school
>everybody thinks im a failure and an idiot, because idiots study language and read classical literature while smart people go to high school.
At least im inches away from 2/3/4/5, just need 10lbs on the OHP

My one friend that for some reason subtlety undercuts my accomplishments and goals, especially in the gym

his knee jerk reaction to me hitting a PR or setting a new goal is to try and diminish it in some very small or subtle way.

I like to think it's because he played sports and went to the gym for years before I did anything active and now I basically caught up to him.

This post legit made my heart hurt

Why?
I expect many face worse. Life is still beautiful, and will only get better with time.

I can attest that this is true. I was making 4k a month after taxes a few years ago and despite having financial security and able to buy whatever I wanted, I found myself feeling listless and saying to myself sure, I'm content but not really happy.

Seems I need to be driving towards something to feel that sense of purpose.

I'm a uni drop out viewed as a failure now by my peers. Also I cannot get a job so now I'm a NEET who is getting close to alcoholism and lifting is the only thing that gets me out of bed in the morning. Can't even join army because of diagnosed depression and fucking skin conditions. I'm just fucked brahs

>I want to travel the world and do whatever i like
>I also want my parents to fund my vacation because i dont like to work :^)

Its time to grow up

I am working, 3 jobs.
My parents are threatening to take the money i have already made.
Because of my age, it would be strange of them to kick me out, if you catch my drift.

To feed my rampant Narcissism

Fucking can't stand people like that.

>Used to be angry at everything
>Only outlet was trying to hurt kids while playing high school ball
>Got a steady dose of pussy by 16
>Haven't been really triggered since
>24

What are you going to school for? Stop fucking around and get hardcore about what you're studying. Degrees don't really mean shit anymore, you have to put a lot into school to get something out. It's sad, but schools fuck over a lot of people, and don't really teach them skills, they just want to funnel more students in to collect that money.

Learning a skill, even not school related, is great. Especially if it's technology based. You can learn basically any programming at home for free, assuming you have a computer. Same for web design. Internships are hugely helpful, especially if it's a paid one.

Make sure you always take care of your mom. Sounds like it would be great for you to make enough to move your mother away from your terrible family.

And don't forget to stay in shape. No one respects a fat shit. Most fatties are horrible employees, and everyone knows it. Staying aesthetic literally increases your chance to get a job.

Bullies, people who don't take responsibility for anything and have their heads up their asses, and people who make life harder for other people; especially if they really actively go out of their way

People who put soap on their hands before they get them wet. It makes no sense and it absolutely infuriates me. Why even wash your hands if you're not gonna do it right. It's the first thing I think about when I wake up, and the last thing I think about before I fall asleep.

Yeah I'd hate him for it if we weren't such good friends otherwise.

>yesterday be lifting with other gymbro (by far the strongest of our friend group)
>going for new squat PRs
>we both hit them, feels great
>later meet up with that friend
>we proudly tell him what we did at the gym
>he asks what my PR was
>tell him
>"Oh nice haha that's what I was squatting today"

Or when I hit a deadlift PR that I knew for a fact he hasn't hit:
>yeah I'm not really trying to deadlift heavy anymore, it's not good for your back

My piece of shit dad who didn't get he deserved

His trust fund was released @ 21.

>mfw there are people in this world right now who do not wash their hands

My girlfriend left me for some buff dude.

Idiots, hypocrites, and self-loving fatties

Knowing I'm superior to everyone and this is a way to prove it.

ask your doctor about a sleep med

i got ambien and it works gr8 for knocking you out, just 5mg but i only take as needed, which is a few times a month.

otherwise i use chamomile tea, melatonin, CBD and a tiny bit of weed, one of those things to help sleep.

Look into emancipation.

>go towards the bathroom at gym before working out
>guy comes out of bathroom
>walk into bathroom
>there is piss in the toilet because he couldn't even be bothered to flush it
>sincerely doubt he washed his hands

I was pretty bothered

Wait until you realize you're God.

>What are you righteously angry at, Veeky Forums?
As little as possible in the sense that is meant here. Being sincerely angry at anything after resolving a specific conflict is an indicator of a pathetic or jealous impulse. Men are really only capable of hating those things which they in some sense admire, wish to imitate, and consider either their equals or superiors.

Of course there will always be people above and below you, and above and below me, but what business is it of mine unless I am seeking examples for how to improve?

>What keeps the fire of motivation going?
The immediacy of self-improvement. The more immediate and direct a reward or punishment, the more effective it will be at encouraging or discouraging the behavior it is responding to. If you can feel instantly rewarded by the experience of working out, you will work out. If you can feel instant guilt at having cheated yourself out of self-improvement, AND you can follow that up with an immediate belief that it is possible to continue improvement from that point on, motivation will be a self-feeding loop.

Got bullied the first 5 years in school (had to go to 4 different schools so it was hard for a small child with social anxiety from being bullied). Eminems song "Bully" is the one i routinely pr to. I strive to be better than them in every aspect. Which i have almost succeded in, seeing how my bullies lifes/education are dogshit

All of my ex's or at least the vast majority of them.

Due to things in my past it's hard for me to open up and be emotional with people or even reciprocate physically and naturally that makes maintaining a relationship hard because by the time I do get around to opening up and feeling comfortable with them it's too late and they move on.

I know it's something that I need to work on and while everyone loves the fact that I'm like this rock that people can depend on for support and advice it's hard for me to develop that lasting connection with people.

Beta male confirmed. Look at animals, they fight constantly for the best mating partners and territorium. We humans still have that shit in our blood. Ofc, don't get angry over little things, but if something doesnt get your blood boiling / you have fighting instinct every once in a while you should just become a girl desu

I should probably elaborate more as to why I use my ex's.

I use them to fuel my rage to work out because even though I could have made a better attempt at being closer emotionally and physically I choose to think that they didn't stay because of how I looked.

So I'm on this quest to "make it" to prove all of them wrong even though I have no problem with getting girls, it's the fact that I appear distant and aloof and I don't know how to fix that. So I think I'm just cursed to be like this for the rest of my life.

Kinda feel this too, but I'd rather be this way than an overly emotional girl, it just seems way more stressfull for me.

>tfw the only thing you lowkey cried about in the last 6 months is you broke your gtx 980ti
feels good man, but also kind of weird, like there should be more. Well im just glad nobody that i deeply care for died i guess

The fact that people don't have any problems treating you like dirt if you're "low value", ie poor, ugly, autistic.

You make it after several years of despair, self-hatred, isolation and tons of hard work, and suddenly they want part of it, so they start treating you well and pretend you've been friends all this time.

Females in particular who find no problems in treating you like a second class citizen if you're not attractive. Saw a guy last weekend at a bar that looked really friendly, well dressed, work up his courage and approach a girl with a smile. "Hi, nice to meet you", he said. She threw her fucking drink in his face and all the girls started just giggling hysterically.

>all my rage

That no one cares about me and no girl has ever genuinely loved me

I have nobody to ask about me, no one ever asks me if I'm okay or what's going on with me
Every experience I've had with a girl since becoming romantically active has been bad, they've all ended in pain and disappointment

I lift to care about myself cause no else does

If someone did that to me, i'd convert and go saudi. Fuck that.

>Born too early to explore the world
says who?

what about ur mumy?

To get my gf back from this fucker.

Just look at his fucking face. What does she see in him other than that big fucking jew nose sticking right infront of his small tiny head.

I don't really talk to her about anything personal, she pretty much ruined my life at one point so I never disclose anything emotional to her

The last time I legitimately baw'd was when my dad died 6 years ago. Then I had a nervous breakdown a few years ago because I just bottle everything up and snapped over some minor shit.

I've been surprised though I haven't exactly cried but I've teared up more lately most recently when I went to see the new Logan movie and it was the last scene with Logan and X-23.

So I've been making progress at "feeling" more but I just have to learn how to open up about things. It's great being this rock hard stoic, but it's exhausting not letting myself experience things

What's her bicep routine?

ur ex gf is a fat cunt and you can do better

There are no winners in your post user.

it sound like u have a sad life, be happy my friend, things are not always so grey

what happened?

Fell for some scam, racked up a ton of debt, got us evicted from our house and we had to move in with some family friends, she then cheated on my dad and left him and it was me, my dad, and my brother on our own jumping back and fourth from friends and family members houses sleeping on couches for half a year

fuck man I'm sorry. You must have had the fucking willpower of a zen monk not to stab her in the face.

This photo was posted here forever ago

>tfw lurking too much

Unveiling every drop of potential in myself. Pushing to the absolute limit. Learning to embrace and enjoy this journey filled with pain, sacrifice, despair and hard work with a positive attitude and mindset is tough but worth it for sure.

I am angry at people who didn't have to deal with poorfag childhood only to become a socially ostracized retard due all the wrong behaviour patterns taught to them by their dumb as rock parents.

Myself. All those years of being lazy, wasting time playing video games, wasting money on them. Eating as much as I wanted. Sure it was great at the time but I hate myself for it. I want to scream at myself, anything that would get me to stop. I've always felt like I didn't matter, that'd I'd have no impact on the world. I still think that, but if I can't impact and change the world, I'll be damned if I don't make my mark and change myself.

I'm with you user. I just want to go on an adventure.
>born to early to be drafted and fight and die for my country in Europe or the pacific
All I can hope is that Trump starts WW3 and I can finally escape this academic hell hole and provide something for my country, even if it's my life.

My generation, man. Feminazis, Anti-male bullshit, Male Rights Activists, the alt-right, wannabe nazis, ultraliberals that led to Trump being elected...
I feel like my generation is the biggest stack of cunts since the Yuppies of the 80s and desperately need to collectively get off the internet, go out, talk to people and get laid or something.
Especially since that shit is starting to show up in some of my real life contacts. Where the fuck did normal fucking discussion go?

>angry that Trump was elected

Never gonna make it

Fighting is distinct from what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about producing a fight-or-flight response, which can be produced without resentment even for an opponent, I'm talking about the way many people experience resentment and hatred, not anger/frustration in a physically motivating sense. They are not really comparable.

Animals do fight all the time, and humans also fight all the time, but to loathe, to expend energy resenting an enemy as an attempt to replace a process of self-reflection and self-improvement, is a waste of time. It obviously is a way many people choose to pass the time but just on its merits it is a pathetic impulse, as in, literally producing pathos/pain. Nothing produces rage like impotence, and the potent have no reason to rage. At best it is inefficient, at worst it produces delusions, but it is more likely to produce delusions than simply be in the way.

Someone who is both capable of exerting a more powerful influence over their mental behaviors and also reflective enough to be aware of how their mental energies are spent can choose to spend that energy another way, which usually results in becoming someone worthy of jealousy/envy/etc.