Skelly feels

>tfw you can't gain weight no matter how much you eat

have u stopped jerking off? you lose between 5ml and 15ml of protein every time u cum

GOMAD

b8 sage

>no matter how much you eat
Eat 10k kcal a day for weeks and we'll see if that holds true.

But we both know it won't. You're just another skinny faggot that thinks eating two bananas and a bowl of sauce-less pasta a day is 'soooo much'.

You can. You're just over-estimating how much you eat.

You're just lazy, no different that a fat-fuck who swears he can't lose weight no matter how little he eats, but is still managing 5000kcal on a daily basis.

Trust me, I was anorexic skinny a few years ago. Not actually anorexic as I knew I was skinny, not deluded that I was actually fat, but physically no different.

So I started to "train" myself to eat properly. Still a struggle, but I now manage 3500kcal a day and am making huge gains.

Work our your TDEE and macros. That will give you a starting point. Use MyFitnessPal to track calories. Up your amount as and when you can.

Increasing appetite is tough. I knew I had to eat more and would often refuse to be beaten, but then just throw up.

Cut out drinking, smoking, and any drug use. Exercise more, but don't get too stuck into heavy cardio like long-distance running or cycling. It's good for you, but you'll burn off too much of your calories. A light jog or cycle is fine.

Drink plenty of water. Not too much, but being hydrated makes a huge difference in how much you can eat. Drink cool fresh water, nothing like coffee, tea, or soda. All full of caffeine which dampens your appetite.

Liquid food can help - a decent bulking shake consisting of peanut butter, basic protien powder, ground oats, and a little milk, can easily hit over 1000 calories in under a pint of liquid. Eat solid food too though, shakes just help things along.

And lift weights. Read the sticky. Don't go mental, but do a basic routine like it suggests.

It's all possible unless you're lazy and unmotivated.

STOP. MAKING. SHITTY. EXCUSES.

Fuck off I started at 6'1" 140 lbs if I can gain weight so can you

>tfw defying the laws of physics

I've been eating 3000 kcal a day for the last three months and haven't gained a single pound

Then eat more you mongo

Eat more, faggot. Add a 1000 cals shake.

No, you aren't.

Try actually counting your callories you twink fuck

t. ex-skelly

I'm not a bottomless pit tho

>tfw your disease won't let you gain weight

No, but you're obviously lazy. You are literally to lazy to do something as basic as eating you decadent fuck. Stuff your dirty whoremouth till you gain weight or stop complaining.

some people just don't like eating, i hate how fatties with no self-control can't understand this.

OP- you need to be more active, if you play a sport or go for walks it will build your appetite.

You will always be skinny, but be skinny built and exercise+eat when ur hungry.

>some people just don't like eating
Some people should be gassed

>that guy who still believes the CICO myth

>I've been eating 3000 kcal a day
We all know you are full of shit. You are eating random crap and estimate calories

>100g of oats
>300ml of whole milk
>4 large eggs
>10g of butter
>1 bagel
This is well over 1000 calories and can be even more if you want to add something sweet to your oats.

You are not eating enough faggot.

i forgot to add:

this is simple breakfast, only 1 fucking meal

yeah but whats ur height and weight tho? cause your either lying or have a tape worm

I'm 6'3" and 128lbs

T A P E W O R M
A
P
E
W
O
R
M

>128 lbs
No chance you have been eating 3000 calories.

Jesus, you'll die.

No way you're eating 3k cals. Whats you diet (with weights, please).

>sooo much

Fuck people like this. These are the faggots who don't have normal eating schedules. They nibble on a granola bar or some shit during the day and eat like 1700kcal in one sitting, usually in social gatherings.

Which would be fine if they weren't lying faggots who claim to be unable to lose weight

Gain weight*

>get a lot of attention from gays
>am not gay
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

Op I went from 116 to 128 through boxing and riding a bike for 2 years. This is me a year ago. You can't just blame your genetics. This is the same cop out obese people do when they can't seem to lose lbs. I was eating heavy meat, bread, and dairy products. I am now at a healthy weight and have changed my diet recently. I wanna lift soon to put on more. If I can gain weight, my fellow toothpicks can do it too.

you are a manlet tho

Yup

0% Chance you're eating right you lying shit.

I LITERALLY started at the same height/weight as you, I was 4%bf, 130 bpm resting and I was one bad cold away from organ failure.

At the time i had a roughly 4k tdee and ate maaaaybe 1kcal a day.
Quit making the same excuse fatties make.

>I started at 4%bf
Yeah, how about no

4% is an extreme that can be reached with massive steroid abuse, it's not something you can get by "just being lean"

What is this? Anti HAES?

Fuck off and eat more you skelly cuck

its not even 1g...

>tfw not lean or fat
>tfw can't gain weight easily either

just fucking kill me, why did I have to get such a shitty draw, at least those skeletons can bulk without gaining that much fat, and at least fat people have big bones most of the time and can lift on maintenance and still make gains, a skinny fat on the other hand gets nothing, and there's no cure to it either, these fat cells will forever exist on my ass and hips and i'll never truly be lean, i wanna fucking die

>I was 4%bf

kek

no

>tfw managed to lose 15 lbs just by jerking off over 8 times a day
Feels good

See thats always what people say, but when I went into the docs that was the bodyfat percentage he measured me at.

Can't really prove anything though so...eh