Will cocaine kill my gains?

Will cocaine kill my gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TNYZn8PAfbk
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes and you as well

Even in moderation?

dont know about the gains, but your brain-yes.

>mom is talking

Cocaine is not as unhealthy as stiffing yourself with cancer meat and coke. Do it as often as you want.

Here we go, anti cocaine shills again

Its not dangerous at all, I even given some to my daughter when her teeth hurt (get a tip on my finger, she sucks it and the pain disappears)

>cocaine can kill you
kek

>inb4 your daughter becomes a coke whore

coke is rly bad guys i have real experience with drugs..

take couple lines
cant feel happines cuz of serotonin syndrome
so subtle

dont do drugs

i dont do drugs anymore

sry shit english

>faggot who can't handle drugs

Cocaine is good!

Fag xD

I never understood Americans obsession with cocaine

In most of Europe, cocaine is considered a junkie-drug
You're in the same boat as the heroin losers on the street, not some upper-class party hoe like in USA

>15 years from now somebody posts a picture of them doing his daughter in the arse on /b/ while the coke-soaked tears drip down her face.

No, but it WILL kill your dick

Speaking from experience here

>implying it will take 15 years

>In most of Europe, cocaine is considered a junkie-drug
Wtf no, shit's too expensive and short-lasting to be addicted, not saying it's not possible to be addicted to but definitely not on junkie-level.

t. never done drugs

Just eat properly

I go out alot to pick up girls and I always bring protein bars and drink mostly water
Cocaine in itself is fine, the problem is most people go on crazy benders for 5 hours without food when on it

It's fun but holy fuck the hangovers are terrible.

If you are doing hard drugs (or have any recreational drug dependency, really) after college, you are seriously fucking up. Especially something like coke where you can literally blow $200 bucks in a week on it. On top of the obvious long term health risks.
If its something you feel you need to do for a social situation, then what really is the value of that socialization?
That includes weed smoking, which is probably the most wasteful lifestyle there is. Sure it won't significantly harm you, and sure you can vape it and it won't have the harmful effects of inhaling smoke, but if you don't think it has a degenerative effect on cognitive ability you're in denial. You may be a "functional stoner", but I try to set the bar a bit fucking higher than just being able to function on a daily basis.

And all of this at the price of feeling high for few useless hours. And at some point the effect lessens to more like an hour of a dull haze, but you're still throwing away a quarter of your paycheck on it every week.

This is all common sense shit they most likely taught you in elementary school. Make smart choices, believe the hype, life is better without useless vices. Only when you forfeit these temporary desires will your life begin to feel wholesome.

I used to be a heroin junkie. Haven't used in like 4 years.

But now... I love drinking and doing cocaine. A new compound is formed when you drink a lot and then do cocaine (cocaethylene).

Feels good, only do it once every 2 weeks when i hang out with this chick. Sucks cuz i usually work out the same day of use, and only eat before so gains are lost.

Lol fag

there is literally nothing wrong with having a little cocaine habit as long as you can afford it and dont do it too often

lol do you really belive that anyone on drugs is wasting their lives and "just funcioning"? granted even your boss is taking some pills right now, wake up dummy

i've done it a few times but not regulary enough to develop an habit, as long as you do it in moderation it won't kill your gains, but it can kill your dick untill the next day

this. i can't fuck with a condom when on it, only for like 6 min at best.

without a condom is fine but the boner is still quite mournful

certainly not, here is video proof

youtube.com/watch?v=TNYZn8PAfbk

What is cocaethylene

Harley Quinn?

different product metabolized by your liver when mixing cocaine and alcohol, opposed to either exclusively

>implying you can moderate that shit

>implying you can't

lol is this guy for real wtf

>2017
>Doing drugs
>Not getting high on life
Might as well end yourself

>2017
>thinking that not doing drugs somehow makes you superior to those wo do
might as well end yourself retard

>crazy benders for 5 hours
try 50

That would be meth.

your lack of income doesn't mean its too expensive for others.

>doing drugs
>not being a retarded waste of a "human" being

kek, whatever helps you sleep at night druggie.

>cancer meat
guess you win the argument

Its fucking coke. Coke + person = skinny person. What do you think.

Probably, due to appetite suppression alone
When your health goes to shit from smoking a baseball sized crack rock every day, that, too, will kill your gains

>cancer meat
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
>foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/

>crazy 5 hour bender