/Supplements/ General

mirin my daily stack Veeky Forums? What else am I missing for a cut?

>ITT discuss your daily supplement stack

Other urls found in this thread:

strongsupplementshop.co.uk/yohimbine-hcl-by-primaforce
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do you have a multi AND a zinc vitamin bottle? wouldnt the multi contain Zinc?

theres never too much semen volume mate

MAN HOW DO I ACQUIRE YOHIMBINE HCL IN GERMANY GOD DAMNIT

REEEEEEEEE

Not op but I take a zinc pill daily and a vitamin once every 2-3 days because the daily values are retarded.

watch your heartbeat, OP.

is yohimbine good?

>no mk-677

Why did you Hamfist the top off that zinc bottle?

it's banned in the UK too but mine actually delivered from: strongsupplementshop.co.uk/yohimbine-hcl-by-primaforce
I link that at risk of being called a major shill but pic related is what the packaging looks like, doesn't say it on the box

it doesn't fit in my drawer otherwise

who the fuck one-tabs

Is this shit actually good? I mean I can literally buy this at a Walmart.

It's just a fat burner dude.

it has a moderate effect on the speed of weight loss. but I think half of why it's so effective is because of what you do when you're on it, you try and maximise its effects so your diet and workout regime are strict.

you should buy it, what've you got to lose apart from 10~whatever your currency is? it works

Last time I had Yohimbine in 2013 for the month of May to start a summer cut... then in June suffered horrible daily panic/anxiety attacks that lasted 8 hours after waking

Had to go to a mental health clinic for it, get heavy benzo meds etc. Scary stuff. Also could barely work out because if my heart rate went any higher I felt pain, was worried about heart attacks

Looks like im at a snake oil saleman's shop.

powdered proton
amino acids
krill oil
multivit
b-complex
d3
ashwagandha
huperzine a
l-theanine

>preston

i'm so sorry user

A girlfriend

Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Protein and Fiber

Should I buy super HD to turn off my hunger pains, burn fat and as energy for workouts

Stolen sanostol sample packs for multivit, magnesium, zinc and Vit D when I can afford it.
I've just started this weird supp called Nitro Bolon which has Creatine, L-Arginine, Taurine, Glutamine and Maltodextrins (no idea what those two are for t b h)
Pretty good since it's without caffeine so no jitters or anxiety (which I tend to get from strong pre-workouts).
Still miss the ol' DMAA days tho, that shit literally cured my depression while I was on it

*blocks your path*

>he doesn't sip

Anyone know of a decent site to buy mk-677? That's a supp, right? Everywhere I've looked for reviews is just a bunch of shills

Where do you get the yoh?
I don't know how legal shit works in hm's country

read the thread m8

>implying that's all I got
>wasting money on sips when he could make his own superior preworkouts for 1/10 of the price

Why take zinc and Magnesium?