twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

apparently better than yours
and i don't even use it

Good

>when you're so autistic you resort to using memes

im cringing

>100% it's a catfish

dont use tindr

but my grindr game is on point. its gotten to the point where sex with cute guys is so easy to get im having to try and force myself to cut back because my studies were suffering

lol

I'm not gay but I have a grinder for the self validation
No homo

You forgot no homo.

>I would natty your nutty
she's tryna fuck

>she

>she
>not OP talking with himself on a second device

stay delusional

>she

I've hooked up with about ten girls from tinder over the past few years, but have gone on many more dates with tinder girls. Let me tell you, it's about appearance,good opener, and making date plans quickly. The quicker you get out with her the less likely she is to lose interest.

This has nothing to do with fitness, jackass.

I want to marry her.

This is gonna sound lame as fuck but does anyone know of any good "learn to pick up chicks" resources? I've been single since the end of November and I haven't been laid once.

I'm like a high 6 or low 7 out of 10 fwiw. Also somewhat autistic, it's like I completely forgot how to talk to people when I was in a 3.5 year relationship or something.

Please help me Veeky Forums

Post a picture if you claim to be 7/10. If you're ugly, it's different and you have to have a personality to compensate.

yeah heres a few:

stopbeingafuckingautist.net
growsomeballsyouhomo.com
fuckoffyoubeta.edu

good luck!

I will when I get some clothes on and shit, I just woke up and don't really have any recent pictures

also remember I said a "high 6/low 7" so...I'm not attractive but I also don't think I'm mongoloid tier

thanks dude

>forgot

Well, your first step is to not be insecure. Practice talking. Watch a Let's Player like Michael Jones. It sounds gay but he can talk to himself for hours and never have silences. Being able to just keep a conversation going is the most important thing if you want to guide a conversation in a certain direction. And in this case, you want to guide it in way of a relationship. Most people can't approach girls because they just don't know how to strike a conversation or keep it going. Learn how to be honest and how to convey body language.

Tfw went on a tinder date today with a girl who was extremely psyched about meeting up, texting that she was really looking forward to it. Met up, talked and she bailed giving a bad excuse. Hasnt texted back since and she was totally the one brehs. This has happened three times this year. Its really fuelling my mysogeny.

Kek

>a Let's Player
>listening to autists who play video games for advice for how to talk to women

u were probably way uglier/ less interesting in real life

you're on Veeky Forums so you're already lifting, that's good. Anyway here's my tips

>read the way of the superior man (David Deida)
>read Models (Mark Manson)

then

>Get drunk preferably 2-3 times a week
>find out what places in your town has the highest " place were people are really open and trashed out of ther mind drunk" - factor
>dosn't necessarily have to be a club, i prefer those places where it's half bar / half club so you can both dance and talk
>talk to at least one girl each time you're out
>don't be to serious and play the strenghts of your personality, if you're autistic (like for reals) you should be really passionate about the stuff you're into , girls like that
>get rejected a lot
>repeat every week

of course you do, you are gay and it's a dude

Book of Pook

BEST ADVICE EVER
>MAKE FRIENDS, if you can talk to a stranger and hold a conversation why can't you do the same with a girl?
decent advice that worked for me
>getting rejected makes you learn with your own mistakes
>trying a different aproach with different girls
>learn from other guys, see how they behave while talking to girls (try looking into guys that can get girls not your beta friend)
>learn how to hold a conversation without being autistic
>show interest on the girl and what she's saying also be enthusiastic about what you do, if you play an instrument, talk about it like you really love it, some gigs you played and shit, don't be afraid to talk

>>Get drunk preferably 2-3 times a week

You're probably right but I hate that women only care to answer shit about themselves, they never bother to initiate conversations and they never really ask you things about your life. I've just noticed this generally, not anecdotal

>you're on Veeky Forums so you're already lifting

Black Phillip Show with Patrice O'neal.

youtube.com/watch?v=12Yizpo8y30

This is just a silly O&A clip, but the actual show itself has some great advice.

If alcohol didnt exist I'd probably still be a virgin

Theattractionforums.com
Sosuave.com

Helped me increase my game 1000%
watch VH1 pick up artist on YouTube and keys to the VIP for advice how to open and talk to girls. Good stuff

she's based

Forgot:
Coach Corey Wayne on you tube.
Watch all his videos. Ive met him and watched him. The real deal.

> telenor
> shitposts just like fit

Maybe if I got a match I could tell you

>she

>implying

>mfw i don't have to go to the gym today because I'm already lifting by being on fit

That's definitely a Veeky Forumsfag pretending to be a girl

>Not getting The Jerk references
Dump her imo

>you're on Veeky Forums so you're already lifting