Why lift if you're a manlet?

>manlets will never ever get this beauty

MANLETS BTFO

>there are people who dedicate their free time to putting others down on a former autistic numale american owned anime image board

Shit if thats what it takes nowadays to get with a broke 6/10 school dropout with a kid i'd rather just kms right now

>I am a single mom
Stopped reading

Being a woman should be a criminal offence...

This

Really makes you think about what their actual life is like

She's looking for an extremely specific kind of person. Over 6'3 is already pretty damn rare, but what are the odds that one would want more kids, be fine with raising kids who aren't theirs, will be into 5/10 short mexicans, will love to go hiking, will also be intelligent, will care about her dreams, and will just happen to be on that site / app?

Oh, and not want a 3some. So basically she wants a guy that doesn't exist.

>I am a single mom

>Also looking for someone who can help me make my dreams come true

Its weird but I never get matched with people like that. Guess its because I put down must weigh less then 200 lbs.

Implying I don't also make threads like this to make my good life even better

>lifting for grills

kek
Also, it's better to be a fit manlet instead of a fat one.

>good life
>posts on Veeky Forums

stop coping

>manlets will never experience the pleasure of a Plus Sized Princess

>plus size woman
>wont consider overweight men

what the fuck

jesus fucking christ I've never seen a woman be such a leech in my life
>doesn't matter if you're overweight
fuuuuucking hell

Are these even real?
How can someone ugly, fat, and a single mother have this much confidence?

She thinks her stretched out belly and puss is still good enough to make demands lol

I wouldn't call that confidence m8, she's just delusional

>cherry picking this hard

In reality, most women (after the age of 25) stop giving a shit as long as the dude is 2-3" taller then her.

I mean, yeah, if you're 5'4" goodluck, but it you're a 5'8"+ you're fine.

This is all coming from a 6ft dude btw

>most women (after the age of 25) stop giving a shit
lol

What are you, a fag?

>I wan't someone who is 6'3#, rich, and wants to raise another persons kid for me while I don nothing but leech your money even though I have literally nothing to offer and am a 5/10 at best

I would honestly ask who the fuck would fall for that, but then again my 350lbs co-worker got a boyfriend last week so there is always some desperate fuck around

>Hello I am looking for someone to do everything for me pls respond

Are there really people who are this delusional ?

Looks like there is. I always liked this double standard that overweight women would blame people for not choosing them for their personality but would also never consider dating a fat guy.

Does someone also have that screencap of a tumblr hamplanet saying that she hates attractive guys who date hamplanets because they have a BBW fetish ? That cunt should bless the day this happens because if not for a fetish I don't see why you would be with someone overweight and with health problems. Besides being critically overweight often denotes big personality flaws.

Reminder that pussy beggars who shower attention and gifts on women for the sole reason that they have vaginas are the real problem.

be honest Veeky Forums would you wife a woman who was 22 years old and had 1 kid? If you had to take care of the kid and treat him as your own. let's say for this example that the kid is just 1 year old and the woman is still ready to have as many more kids with you as you want.

>wife
Fuck no, what's wrong with you? Hit it and quit it maybe

lol she'll have a kid or two with you, then divorce you and onto the next miserable bastard

>#stillsingletho

Why do women toy with people's emotions like that ? If the dude really arrange dinner with flowers and shit it's pretty obvious he likes her but she continues leading him on instead of telling him the harsh truth.
Honestly the second worst thing besides enablers and women who keep betas around for ego-boost.

Keep the shallow sloppy seconds whore with Rugrats ... So happy I don't qualify.

The only way I would ever accept that is if the wife a widow.

Holy damn, 3 confirmations that he's not her bf. This one stings.

Holy shit that's cringe inducing.

I've never understood why girls make posts like that. Is it to show off they have a guy chasing after them? If they're actually friends with the guy, why lead them on? I get maybe saying you're just friends like that could be a way to let them down easy, but that hash tag at the end is just fucking brutal. It's like she's calling the guy a whipped bitch while inviting chad to take her.

Absolutely not

Sounds immature but I don't want the girl to prioritize her kid over me unless it's mine, I'd feel very secondary to the relationship

Also I'm nowhere near ready to have a kid

>22
>divorced with kids
>laundry list of demands
i'd have my femurs halved and would donate them to a manlet if the alternative was getting in a relationship with this thing.

>Friend date
>#stillsingletho
Ouch, that has got to hurt
What kind of bitch do you have to be in order to parade something like this on social media

>It's like she's calling the guy a whipped bitch while inviting chad to take her.
It's not like that, it IS that. Welcome to modern women.

If you already are delusional might as well go all the way

>be female
>be born after 1985 or 1995 at the latest
there, instant cunt 2/3 of the time

Literally dry heaved

Same, lmao

What a dumb shit

WHY DO LANKSHITS GET ALL THE BEST ONES!!?? IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

Heck no. If she couldn't hold onto the first guy even if they had a kid, what makes you think you're doing any better?

>those trips
>that comic
>but that question
this post confuses me

I agree. It's pretty biased on my end, but I find I automatically look down on single mothers, I don't find them attractive and they're usually cunts. However, I met this girl whos husband died killing Muslims in Afghanistan. I didn't know at first, and after I found out my perspective changed massively. I am no where near ready to raise a kid, so I have nothing to do with her romantically, but I did go over to her house to fix some shit and move heavy furniture around for free(except the sandwhich she made me.) She just seems sad and weary.

Widows are somewhat of an exception.

>22
>single mom
>looking for someone who can help me make my dreams come true
That ship has long since sailed, honey

As someone older than the majority of people on this board, my perception of these sort of women is different. I feel kind of sorry for her in a way. I see just as much insecurity in her profile as any of you self proclaimed autists. Her demands are an exercise in futility, and she probably knows that on some level. Realising this, I don't really view these women as stuck up and self entitled, just desperate and naive to the impending realities of the next 5-10 years.

Fucking kek I don't even feel bad for the guy desu, what a cuck

I did the same

I appreciate the change of perspective.

This. It's a form of self sabotage to help preserve her ego. Rejection is so much easier to take if she tells herself "oh he wasn't up to my standards anyway". Trust me, there is nothing more desperate and pathetic in the dating world than a single mother.

Of course I feel bad for her, but I'd feel alot more sympathetic if she didn't come off as such a bitch.

She's like 16 yo

>entire bio is about what i want of you
>not a mention of what you can do for me

into the gas chamber she goes

your point?

>>I am a single mom

>looking for someone who can help me make my dreams come true

stopped reading there

>What kind of bitch do you have to be in order to parade something like this on social media
She has to make it clear that she's not actually dating that yuky beta. Chad be aware that her pussy is open for business.

>be honest Veeky Forums would you wife a woman who was 22 years old and had 1 kid?
You know raising another man's child is the actual literal definition of a cuckhold right?

no thanks.

Imagine listening every day of your life that you're a princess and you deserve the best no matter what.

But it was literally the last sentence

>see all the threads about utterly delusional fat single moms on tinder
>think there can't be that many
>got a tinder days ago
>it's even worse than I thought

Here in the southern US, you could play a drinking game about these bitches and probably die in about an hour

that man should be shot

no
Im not devaluating my gene-seed by spliting my time money and strenght to anothers man shit stain.

I agree, it is not like, the dad is a deadbeat punk who doesnt want to power through some ruff times with his wife.
I mean probably the last thought that guy ever had was for his child.

Same. If I happen to be single in my 50s then I consider looking after a toddler if I could bang his/her 22 year old mom.

>I need the top percentile of men
>I have made terrible choices with my life
>gibbe moni pls