youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

when will they learn?

>that gyno

Link to video plz, I want to embrace this sexy man

what's his name?

MANLETS BTFO

I'm convinced that Veeky Forums has no idea what gyno actually is

he has a gf though

charismatic confident manlet can get girlfriends but shut in low self esteem losers can't

Holy shit, I just saw the manlet working behind the counter at Greg gym, UT. Crazy fucking world where I see a dude irl then some stranger uses him to shitpost not an hour later.

Not after this stunt he doesn't

How tall is connor anyways

Don't talk to me or my son ever agan

youtube.com/watch?v=eotUKxbK60E

They don't.

@40631124
Thanks senpai, here's your (you)

>@
....get out facecuk

ive seen this fuccboy in my gym shirtless

Literally had his shoulders covered in concealer.

I'm new. What is gyno. Side effects from roids or something?

6'2 i believe

Can be from roids. Google gynecomastia.

How tall is the manlet?

Man I find that hard to believe
that other guy must be like 5'2 or something
and this guy too
wtf is he just looking for manlet in particular or are american gyms swarmed by them?

that was fucking brutally funny, what show is this?

modelmanagement.com/model/connor-murphy/

according to this he's 188cm or 6'2

I will personallie kick the ASS of anyone who talks trash about manlets ITT
I bench 225 for REPS and pull OVER 300 lbs off the FLOOR. TRY ME

That little asian is prob 5'5", so not too shabby for a little asian. University is usually diverse, so you have a lot of short non Whites lurking around

I'm curious if that's his actual height or if it includes shoes. Like how manlet downey jr wears heels and then google claims he's at least 2 inches taller than he actually is.

You can't even reach my ass you fucking dwarf

>be me
>be lastnight
>be at gym
>benching
>manlet comes up and asks to work in
>yeah sure I guess
>he begins repping out lmao1pl8
>finishes set
>THATS PRETTY FUCKING IMPRESSIVE SINCE I AM ONLY 5'5"

Reach? I'll eat your ass, boy

I will climb your legs like jack and the beanstalk and power fuck your taint

>tfw 5'7

yeah it could be, his foot size in that seems a bit off, I mean I'm 190cm and my foot size is 44-45 max, plus, it's a profile you make yourself I think, so he probably embellished it a bit

>Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

It's like comparing a young man to a fucking toddler
I genuinely feel sorry for that guy
Must have been emasculating as fuck

LOL

How tall is his son?

Did the cop video ever get released? Sounds pretty gay that it was all fake desu senpai

I'm 192-189 cm (morning vs. evening height) and my shoe size is 46 (47 in sneakers that run small ree), it's nothing outrageous as he claims 46 too

Stats are online - probably inflated, but everyone inflates their height.

Probably inflated by an inch.

connor is the master of illusions, he actually looks dyel at 6:30 when he's doing his squats, he's even finding 120kg hard, i guess he is fairly tall tho

>Morning vs evening height

yeah true that, different manufacturers have different sizes

How old is he?

our cartilage does compress slowly over the day but that guy is retarded thinking its like an inch or more

It's barely a centimeter if you can even measure it

spine compression lad, i normally just say 190 cm

192 is more of a top end after I have some crazy 10+ hour sleep, it's usually 191-189.5

>I'm 192-189 cm (morning vs. evening height)

Which height should one use when asked, ''how tall are you''?

connor please stop going on campus

That's either a uni gym or somewhere in like LA or Seattle. All those asians and pajeets are a give away.

>barely a centimeter
no it's not, measure it yourself. Or maybe I'm just a freak, huh who knows. Right now I'm 190.5 cm in the evening but I haven't lifted yet (home gym, will do in an hour), sometimes it's really sub 190

sorry for autism

why you guys watch this guy
im genuinely curious

this guy is correct an inch difference is totally possible

No way. I go to the gym in OPs pic (Gregory Gym at UT Austin. Idk why he goes there - I don't think he's enrolled here). I've seen Connor at Taco Bell too lmao. He's like 5'11ish. Only slightly taller than me (King of Manlets 5'10).

He shills his videos a lot here

But its kind of my goal body so its hard not to mire

Taller one. You technically are that height but gravity shrunk you. Just dont get measured unless its morning ;)

Yea the school is like 30% Asian. Public IV supposedly. I'm still spooked about post college life though.

Imagine there was a God and you saw what he looked like, but then he left you for heaven. Then a fake God comes along that makes you feel almost as good.

Zyzz is the original God, and Connor is the fake. That's why.

> projecting

Just bee yourself

When I look at both their abs/gut it seems like Conner's is tighter or flatter compared to the other guy. What exercises can I do so my gut doesn't protrude?

of course he looks dyel, the plates are covering all his upper body lol

>master of illusions

that would imply that he's natty, doesn't it?

I hearthed the picture by accident, that heart isnt linked to instagram or facebook is it?

Normies dont understand thats its not gay to look at half naked men.

You are an imbecile if you don't see he's flexing his abs while holding his stomach in.

I mean if he didn't lift, he'd just be a fat, loser manlet. At least now he's a muscular, loser manlet. Doesn't fix everything, but it's better to lift than to not. I don't know why these threads are still around.

But the manlet has a shit body compared to Conor

I'm 17 and mine are 46 at 180 cm so I don't think it's accurate to go by shoe size.

I can move that much weight 6 inches too.

its like putting different species of ape next to each other...

sorry dude but I find that statement hard to believe, if connor is 5'11 then that midget in the vid must be literally a fucking midget

That guy is incredibly short though. The girl is taller than him, and i'd guess she's 5'8" max, probably less. Him looking that small next to her suggests he's around 5'5" max.

>He's like 5'11ish.

yeah ... no

I had to pause because the cringe

holy kek

that manlet looks disgusting, how do you fix that?
>Those pecs

>fix that?
Can't fix the manletism but he could get really shredded for a more aesthetic look
His boobs just have too much fat deposits

these. it'd be one thing if his body was at least comparable but even on manlet scale he look's shittier than the other guy. probably benches 1 plate

yo, she LAUGHED at the manlet. oh my god

You're all laughing at the manlet's body but you know for a fact that he looks better than 90% of this board, gyno or not

The manlet who never did cardio

you must look like shit yourself to think that

conor looks slightly better than me these days though, has better pec insertions

speak for yourself fatso

Pics or you're at my level.

does just find people shorter than him to flex next to holy shit lmao

I forgot the name but it was in league with the shows Blind Date and Elimidate

I can appreciate the guy likely put in a lot of work for his body.
He just got really unlucky with genetics. If being significantly shorter than average wasnt bad enough, he also has grotesquely bad insertions.

SHE LITERALLY CANT TAKE HER EYES OFF HIM

Oh god, Veeky Forums I just got accepted to PHD program at UT Austin. Do I have to deal with Connors all the time?

kek same went to gregory today also

nah, I go to ut and it's all pajeets in the gym

>option 1
>be an ugly manlet DYEL

>option 2
>be an ugly manlet zyzz

gee such a hard decision

I donno know,i didnt quite like connor,but he seems like a genuine guy

>t. 174cm tough guy

A manlet with gyno
>Lmao

Nice tits on the guy in the center lmao. That's what you get for doing nothing by chest day everyday.

Why? He studies there doesn't he?