/PLG/

child prodigy edition

Can't stand this cunt

How old is this fella

Strong whilst looking like shit, classic

hes 17
and i dont think he looks that bad desu

>that filename
Fucking lol frog. At least you took off your trip this time to post yourself.

If your hips kick back on the ascent of a squat but your back angle stays constant? Is this a good morning or not?

Should I continue to progress with LP or try to make sure my ascent mimics my descent all quads etc?

I'm more upright in the descent but my back angle is constant and more leaned forward throughout the ascent.

i made the webm from his mock meet vid?
he never posted a webm of it before lmao

>If your hips kick back on the ascent of a squat but your back angle stays constant?
sounds like you might be magic
that shouldnt be possible

whats a batter spend of my money and why:
a heavy kettlebell or a month's membership to a bouldering gym

I mean the ascent is more forward lean than the descent but the back angle stays constant throughout each motion so it doesn't look like a good morning?

>try deadlifting
>groin pull
>try again next time
>make it worse
>try again
>worse
>finally figure it out
>my hamstrings feel sore
>my glutes feel sore
>my back feels sore
>groin doesn't hurt anymore
>thank god

Holy fuck

That's ridic

How does he do it.

Anyone know how tall he is/current weight?

Youre gonna have to upload a video. Your wording doesnt make sense to me

This thread made me go brosplit

Learn this one small trick he does that GDEs hate him for!

I'll try to get one.
I mean my back angle is like this. Is this necessarily a good morning if it's the same throughout?

Going down - \
Coming up - >

Is he the biggest talentchad to browse plg yet? Does he have what it takes for future squat WRs?

>looking like shit
not everyone wants to be a magazine model, Veeky Forums has impossible standards anyway

He's arguably better than Filup and he's American so he can roid as much as he wants, so yes.

i am 176 bulking at 5'8

We'll see when he competes. Right now we doesn't have anything to go on really.

Does he have a meet next month?

next month today

>5'8"
stop lifting, at least stop squatting.
you are still young, you don't want to be forever manlet, do you?

How do i into deadlift if i have a monstercock?

good luck mate, hope it goes well

never cared about my height lmao

when did he start lifting?

I started lifting at 18 desu when will I ever reach this point?

Just saw this guy on instagram, whats his deal? Padding in trousers or what

Your bones are still soft and will malform, there's a reason no sub juniors ever set junior records, they cripple and burn out.

ask your gymbro spot your benis (move it out of the way)

Don't have short babby arms.

t. bro scientist

hes said like 2.4 year ago now

by the power of HYEH HYAH grunts. special breathing technique.

is the guard some sort of belt or is it a circular shaped steel bar?
doesn't look so convincing desu

lmao

yea about 2.4

thanks mang

ill be selling the tech for the grunts for 7 easy payments of 999.99

This is usually caused by staying on your heels too much. Flex your hips until your mass is over mid foot, then descend by bending your knees.

reee phone turning off mine trip

what should I train today

I'll do deadlifts and bench, no squats today.

it's like a tow strap that attached to the rack

I have a problem, whenever the bar is on my back my chest collapses down quite a bit even when I focus on keeping it up before I even squat down.

Doesn't happen as much when I take a wider grip but then I can't keep tight. I'm not big at all, is this a mobility issue?

What should I stretch or do so that I can pull my shoulder blades back more and keep my chest up?

>tfw almost 2 year lifting but only squat 150kg @79 kg
welp, seems like I don't have the gene

Snatch grip sumo deadlift pyramid
Close grip bench 5x5 @70% bench max
Good mornings
Curl of choice superset LTEs 5x12

its rouge strap safeties and they work

How the fuck?

Have you ever done or do mobility work?

Oh and add in DB flys to that superset too

only shoulders and wrists when i did oly lifting

Did you lift that?

Best shoulder mobility exercise for you?Trying to improve my ohs stuff

lel I'm this short of making the mid-550 one my phone message sound.

>rouge
>Rouge
>ROUGE
all that talent and you can't even spell right
ree

no lmao it was a fail i was just showing that the straps work

shoulder dislocations with a broom handle and over head squat with the bar daily slowly moving grip in untill i could touch them together

my spelling is terrible not my strong suit

Yeah thought so, did not look like a strong position.

But then again, you are a talentchad.

On 5/3/1 when you add weight (5lbs for upper body 10lbs for bench) do you add that to your 1RM and then calculate from there or add it to your 90% 1RM that you use to calculate all the lifts.

that was 570 in the pic it was after my 550 lol
i wish i got that

maybe after this peek :thinking:

can't read unfamiliar pl8s Tbh, you could tell me just about any number and I'd believe it

likewise, you could tell HIM any number and he would lift it

By eating Clen.
Tren hard.
Tests his limits.
DBOLishes his goals.
Winny it all.
Anavar giving up.

if he wasn't so ugly i'd have sex with him

a 30-something manlet with a dirty sanchez counts as a child prodigy?

hes 17 lmao

Also I often due to work and other commitments wind up missing days in the gym. This wasn't a problem when doing a body part split. But now I'm on 5/3/1 does it matter if instead of a cycle taking four weeks I spread it over 5. Surely it's just more rest time? Obviously slower progress.

kek

im sure jim talks about this in the book

how old was filup when he started lifting

Ehhh bryce is more talented desu

He just doesn't like PL that much

how is he more talented

I don't have the book. I've just worked out my totals and for my 1+ rep on the third week it's all weights that I can easily do 6+ reps now with perfect form. Is that normal?

cant say im a huge fan aswell if i did id work a lot more on my dl but i really only like and care about squat desu

you don't like PL you just go on a forum to talk about it at any chance possible

liking lifting and liking pl are too different things bud

Bryce used to post here a bunch too?

What your showing isn't the same though, I really need to see a video. I honestly don't understand what you're saying

where is he now?
he says on the powerlifting general

Dealing with life because he doesn't have the free time to waste shitposting here that wouldn't be more valuable spent elsewhere, unlike Frog, a high schooler.

what is talked about on plg
>lifting
i dont really see many people here talk about competing or about big comps/athletes

also this is probably the only place on fit to really talk about lifting for the purpose of strength

Many of us do talk about comps

He just likes all the attention.

and how to bomb them

Anyone able to help? Is it normal to start 5/3/1 with the week 3 still looking far too easy. On every lift at 1+ rep I can currently do 6+ at perfect form.

out of the 300 or so per thread most of the time less then 100 posts are about competing

Yeah he's here for the attention

NO BOMBO GEORGEO

obviously

Wendler says you can increase/recalculate your TM when you get 5+ on the 1+ days

/plg/ is the only thread with people that are actually strong at lifting. /owg/ is RIP, QTDDTOT is DYELs leading DYELs, /fraud/ and /cbt/ are roidaroos, aesthetics people, and to a lesser degree people that lift and have had appealing results, and routine threads are just retards that don't know how to program for shit.

I'm not a powerlifter, I don't really plan on it because bench is bitter medicine to me. But the people here have a better grasp of programming and lifting in general than most of the rest of the board. Therefore, if I want to talk with people about lifting and programming (above a beginner LP level) and actually expect them to understand what's being discussed, /plg/ is arguably the best place to do so.

Rude

True. I guess I can relax about your reckless talent then.

Seems a common occurrence that talent Chads get everything so quick and don't appreciate it and just drop from the sport before they achieve anything.

plg is the only place I'm free to talk to other homosexuals and my transgender friends :)

Join the army with me

pretty much

lol

im not gonna drop it
desu prob this upcoming comp will make me like it
and training for a comp has been fun since there's a reason to work harder for it then just to beat my own best

Don't respond to me.
Nah I've already got a comfy career field and almost done with my education

says the teenage world level bencher known as young boy

where does he say that

Would