Cortisol Reduction

Any of you niggs have solutions to reduce cortisol? I can tell mine is high, but what can I buy and put down my throat to make me happy?

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/carbohydrates-testosterone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good goyim

There is an anti fungal that you can take to help. Ketoconazole, I believe.
t. Ex Cushing's Syndrome person

Get at me.

Eyy

My body used to look like a pregnant Freddie Krueger.

Black tea supposedly has something in it that reduces cortisol.

t. Used to be a hotheaded coffeefag, became teafag, less hotheaded.

stop consuming caffeine, exercise regularly including cardio, meditate

Ashwagandha and phosphatidylserine

what is cortisol

Stress hormone. People have too much of it.

What ended up being your deal?

I had the brain tumor. I honestly didn't think the surgery was that bad at all. Getting my wisdom teeth out was worse.

L. Theanine is probably what you're thinking of.

All tea has it, but I think white tea and gyokuro (high quality Japanese green tea) has the most of it

Lung tumor. Secondary symptoms were diabeetus, high blood pressure (of lethal magnitude), fucking striae everywhere, and osteoporosis. I had compression fractures on 18 of my vertebrae.
Surgery wasn't bad for me either, but when you have a broken back in addition to a fucked up lung, it hurts like a bitch.

You might have just been on edge because there's more caffeine in coffee. Whatever works, I guess

Oh, man. I remember when I first met my endocrinologist and he said "So, what're your symptoms?" and the only way I could reply was "Where do you want me to start?"

The striae honestly might be the worst fucking part. So fucking red, and just so large. I got some of mine cut off by a reconstructive plastic surgeon.

How much was your surgery? I might try going Witcher mode for a while, but I might as well start saving for surgery anyways.

That was probably it. I keep track of my coffee intake now. Have very little of it.

Yeah that's the one.

$11,000 total. Fleur-de-lis tummy tuck and double brachioplasty for the arms/underarms.

The stomach doesn't look that worth from the pictures, but in the 2nd one the skin on my stomach sagged like shit. It looked like I had been pregnant with triplets. I think it was pretty worth overall.

That drug stop test production for a week.

Do not take.

Stopping test production temporarily is infinitely better than dealing with the symptoms of Cushing's.

Still looks awful, but I am just now able to start working out again after healing my back.

Yeah, man. Lose the weight, and then just go consult with a reconstructive plastic surgeon. They'll know more about what they can do than I do. I ended up with enough loose skin that he removed way more than he originally thought he could in the pre-op.

If you want, I can hit you up with my docs name if you want to give me a spam e-mail on here. He's in Columbus, Ohio though. I don't know if it's realistic for you to fly out, but, even if it's just to consult, I really liked him. He's a really smart, no bullshit guy. He'll tell you straight up what you can within the realm of possibility, and what isn't.

Holy shit does high cortizol cause stretch marks? I've got a shit ton on my ass and on my back, but they're not red so they somewhat blend in to my skin color, since I'm not pale.

What are the symptoms of high cortisol?

Yep. Even if you use too much cortisol cream you can end up getting them.

Keep in mind, not all people end up with stretch marks from too high of cortisol. A lot of people end up getting them anyway from shit like gaining/losing weight too fast.

250 to 180 in 4 months with minimal effort. At 11k, that surgery is out of the realm of possibility for me atm. I would honestly rather see if getting lung replacement surgery is an option, since I am tired of having the capacity of a 13y/o girl.

Lots of things cause stretch marks, but only cortizol causes striae, which are redder and more thicc

Ashwagandha. I use the KSM-66 formulation. Others have said Sensoril is fine too.

Yeah, man. It was steep as fuck. I was really lucky that my parents helped a ton with the cost.

On the upside, it doesn't look like you'd need the arms done at all. So, you could at least halve that number.

I'm about to head out. Good luck with everything, man.

Weight gain
Moon face
Buffalo hump
Fatigue
Fragile skin
Slow healing wounds
Osteoporosis
'Beetus
Striae
High blood pressure
Depression

Godspeed, user.

By eating more carbs. Why has nobody mentioned this?

anabolicmen.com/carbohydrates-testosterone/

Garlic

Can high cortisol be a symptom of hypothyroid? Pretty sure I have high cortisol levels but I dont know why.

Only if your hypothyroidism is severe enough to precipate hyperglycemia due to reduced metabolism (and a continued diet high in carbohydrates).

For the most part though hypothyroidism would present with other very noticeable symptoms before you would go on about questioning your cortisol levels. See a doctor if you're real concerned nigger.

Train and carbs

get full nights sleep, poor sleep increases cortisol

its the easiest and most effective way to reduce cortisol and its free

Addison's disease master race, right?

I had to take corticosteroids for a few weeks last year. It wasn't fun

We just need to get OP on some dexamethosone and drop his levels to zero.