AthleanX

So Veeky Forums, is Jeff Cavaliere legit, or is he a living meme?

Just a meme bro

He's got some good videos and some bullshit ones
Also he's not natty

He's about the only legit fitness guy on youtube... he used to be at least, most of his new stuff is clickbait

Good advice on form. That's about it. It's great how genuinely knowledgeable he is about anatomy. I do face pulls his way and they feel much better. That said, his body is weird and his constant sales pitches are wearisome.

Got some great vids

Also he seems autistic enough to actually be natty ... you know the absolute natty limit that you can only reach when you cocoon mode for a decade and do absolutely everything right every day ....

Gives good explanations, exercises, variations, recommendations, guides, motivation.
Has a Masters Degree in Physical Therapy and Bachelor of Science in Physioneurobiology / Premedicine.

So yeah, a meme.

dont forget to subscribe ;)

he says soo mush bullshit

Proof he's not natty?

>physical therapy
>a meme

Yeah fuck you too pal.

>Not natty
What about his physique looks enhanced?

>stronger and more knowledgeable than 99.9% of fit
>dumbasses will actually listen to this board over this guy
the clickbait and shilling is more than acceptable for quality information. he gives improved versions of so many exercises

he is my god

>what is sarcasm

a little bit of both

>99.9%
>not absolutely 100%
Don't fucking take anything on this trashboard for solid advice and this guy knows what he's talking about
Even if he shills and clickbaits like crazy

Why does he always sound like he's out of breath
I thought he's supposed to be fit

Currently doing his max size program and its hard, lifts going up though so not complaining

least he saves peddling his shit for the end of each video.

Where is his program?

I trust his advice on lifts and anatomy.

Clickbaity yes, but besides that he's legit.

The most reliable guy in terms of information/knowledge about human anatomy and physioneurobiology on YT.

On his website athleanx.com its called max size, three month program, each with a different phase (three phases), first phase is a modified version of German Volume training, second phase has pre exhaust training and some really brutal finishers and the third phase features training the same muscles back to back (sounds sketchy, but you are manipulating volume and manipulating eccentric and concentric tempos) Im redoing the program cuz I encountered some stomach problems and lost eight pounds and Im loving it, haven't done the third phase yet but a lot of other guys who are going through it love it so far

He's legit when it comes to safe and effective lifting form. His nutrition "advice" is sorta OK but dismissive of keto.