What type of body?

Is she skinny or fat? Chubby or curvy? Etc. Let me know

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/fitness
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not sure, but I'd stick my tongue so far up her ass I'd taste what she had for dinner the night before. I'd do such a good job of eating her ass that her next shit would simply fall out of her rectal cavity due to the immense deep scrub I would have given her poo chute. Wouldn't be a speck of flakey shit anywhere in her body, I will have devoured it all.

Grill here. That's gross.

I'd do the same but to your box.

BBBRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPP

What's your problem?

Looks def between thicc and chubby, but I'd say not enough fat to be called really chubby, and yeah would have to see how the ass is holding to finally confirm thicc.

yr fat

Are you from Australia by any chance?

That's not how you talk to grills.

Plz do a steaming dollop of shit on me.

a bit chub

NOT FUCKING CURVY LEARN THE DIFFERENCE

Sorry. I'm in pennsylvania

T U N I V E R S I T Y
E
M
P
L
E

Say hi to Rocky Balboa for me

chubby with a mans face

I AM PURE AUTIST

Hmu if youre white trash

F A T
A
T

I bet her asshole smells sooooo nice

Bounce on my dick and feel me pump a hot load into your cunt you dirty slut

imo who cares
hourglass shape = attractive to me

you're just jealous no man is willing to scavenge your fat ass like that user

Chubby, walking a thin line from just being fat.

I am in the top 1% of league eSPORTS players, what exercises should I focus on to improve my gaming fitness so that I can get into the top 0,1%?

>inb4 post gets removed by people with no access to a dictionary.

dictionary.com/browse/fitness

not build enough to be THICC, nor wide enough to be "curvy" by my personal standards; I'd say slightly chubby- would still smash, though.

>fat peoples assholes smell soooooo nice
D E L U S I O N

Buy skins

>slightly chubby
Wew

If you're not b8 (which you most likely are, but this time is as good as any to teach the uneducated) you should focus on daily morning cardio. This would reduce cortisol levels for the rest of the day, which in turn increases catecholamine release. It also reduces the level of adenosine in the brain, which is one of the main reasons one drinks coffee, as adenosine receptor activation reduces catecholamine release, so, inactivation increases release. Catecholamines are dopamine, adrenaline and noradrenaline (norepinefrine), as such, it should go unsaid that their release is of utmost importance when it comes to performance of ANY kind, except, of course, sleeping. At any rate, excercising will increase your sleep quality in the long run.
You should also strength train at least twice every week. This is just enough that you have increased natty testosterone levels. The same as above happens, increased testosterone increases catecholamine release. This isn't optimal for strength, but you're not after strength, as much as reflexes.
Also note that because of this, "classic" PEDs are also banned in esports, and other drugs, such as metoprolol or propranolol are also considered PEDs whilst it usually isn't in normal sports. They basically limit the effect adrenaline has on the body, limiting its anxiogenic and cardiac effects, while keeping the focus enhancement of increased adrenaline.

What wholesome trips.

fat

Chubby. But she's gonna be a fat pig in 5 years.
I'd bang her now. But wouldn't marry her as she obviously isn't taking care of herself.
She's a depreciating asset.

>platinum is that good

wow, they're fucking garbage

I WANT TO LICK A GIRLS ASS CRACK AND BUMHOLE

Rocky was in Phoenix Arizona numb nuts.

>MODERN ATHLETES!

At least one dota player is trying to stay fit.

Get out clown.

absolutely perfect 10/10 would smash pls post more.

I need a girls asshole flexing on my tongue.

Post a picture from the back plz

damn justin wong is looking THIC

>tfw only top 19% on NA

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

On the higher end of normal bodyfat. She can lose a few pouds, but she's dickable nonetheless.