Gym cringe

Had a horrible day today boys. Can anyone share some similar stories to make me feel less horrible?

>early morning workout 5am
>only about 3 other people so I plug my iPhone into AUX on speakers and play some Kings of Leon
>finish lifts, head to showers, forgot phone plugged in

Over the course of this shower, about 10 more people enter the gym

>20 minutes later emerge, Kings of Leon Playlist has finished and phone shuffed to next on list
>one of my wolf-howl play lists
>8 minutes of nothing but howling wolves is what everyone in the gym has been listening to
>run up to unplug phone
>fat black guy hops off treadmill to burst out in laughter and yells "THERE'S THE WOLF BOY"

Booked it out of there. Afraid to go back. Didn't recognize many people in the morning crowd at least

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/l0NOX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pls respond... this isn't that bad right? I'm panicking right now

You should have just laughed it off as a prank.

what a slut

post playlist

Haha that sounds hilarious
I'd think you're some kind of furry but normies dont know much about that so I think you should be fine
But why the fuck you got wolf howl playlists wat

That's pretty funny.

Not a furry, I just like the howls. It's bad ass and relaxes me.

>Have cold
>Attempt to do squats
>Can't get my form right
>Coughing like I have lung cancer just from warming up with an empty bar
>Guy tries to help me
>I end up going to the sauna after two more sets with the empty bar made me feel lightheaded
>No towels
>Guy who helped me sees me
I look like a weak quitter and I still haven't squatted since saturday god damn.

Bro are you actually depressed about this, it's funny af chill out and don't give a fuck

>Wolf howls are badass
Protip: People with wolf shirts/window wraps/playlists in public are looked down on.

Good call going to the sauna. Feels amazing with a cold. It's an easy way to sweat out all of the cold germs in your body

>Kings of Leon
Fucking pleb

The sauna always feels amazing.
I ended up half asleep for 15ish minutes. I felt better than I have all day when I got out.

it's not that bad user

tbqh, that's pretty bad. What I'm wondering more than that, however, is why his gym just has a random aux cord sitting around that you can take advantage of. I guess it's more of a "local gym" type thing

na it's not, you're just a bunch of awkward autists with social underdevelopment, that's all

this is karma for playing kings of leon, OP

>Have a great workout!
>You too

They don't wish me a good workout anymore.

Source on the cowtit slut? JESUS I need to breed her

I mean it's not bad in the sense that he was sniffing bike seats or whatever, but if he thinks the people that were there are gonna forget about it any time soon, well that's just not gonna happen

Holy fucking tits

Sauce

MOR

lol OP that isn't bad at all, it's just kind of funny. Learn to laugh at your own expense, dude.

A guy a my gym plays jungle noises with animal sounds. He's the resident gym monk and out lifts anyone so no one says anything. At first I thought it was hilarious but now it's kinda soothing and gets me amp'd at the same time

Sorry guys, but I'm this guy I found this pic and her name (Kaitlyn Horesh) but both her Twitter and Instagram are set to private.

>going to a gym
>when you are sick
>sick with a contagious disease
>touching things
>and coughing around people
You're the reason we have AIDS

What a selfish bitch. I wonder if there real...
Thanks for the details though.
I'll still get her

m.imgur.com/a/l0NOX

Did i do good or what boys

fantastic

>Implying I don't always use the spray disinfectant on all the equipment I use anyways
>Implying I cough at people

mine used to have one in the cycling room, which was right next to the room with all the squat racks, so people could powerlift to music that wasn't complete shit. but then they added in a yoga studio and stopped letting people use the aux cord to be more "inclusive"

Good job user
I'll be thinking of you when I fap

>m.imgur.com/a/l0NOX
th..thank you

you are a true hero user

my erection thanks you

You could have said something like "I just wanted to inspire you all" and laughed it off or something... too late now.

Shit man she is almost as big as my aunts tits. If enough anons want me to post pics I will

how old is the bitch?

>>one of my wolf-howl play lists
b8

please do

>I just wanted to inspire you all

The guy holding her up is like

>"Stay calm, John"
>"You can felt her udder heat on top of your head, but don't pop a boner, John."
>"Oh!..uhh.. Her tits are teabagging you now, John. Just don't let them see your raging hard and you'll be okay"
>"Come on, John. Straight face for the pic. She's your sister, John"

Veeky Forums in the middle

don't go to the gym when you have a cold you degenerate

Lmao the calisthenics beside her.

post for the boys

Why do you have a wolf playlist?

Funnyjunk

More

Imma counter this with a good story.
>signed up for new gym recently
>finally visit after finishing up exams
>gym owner and another guy greet me
>upon my scanning my card, the owner says "enjoy your workout"
>I confidently blurt out "you too, man"
>realize what I just did
>owner and other guy burst out laughing
>I do the same
>went and smashed that workout

I think my new gym's owner is a Veeky Forumsizen, lads.

Is nobody appreciating how hilarious this is? Puts 90% of posts in humour threads to shame desu

>set to private
Did you try requesting? Sluts like this usually accept everyone.

just say your a fucking vet or zoologist student, jesus christ have none of you heard of improv.

>I think my new gym's owner is a Veeky Forumsizen, lads
Doubt it. If he was a Veeky Forumsizen it would have went like this

>upon my scanning my card, the owner says "enjoy your workout"
>I confidently blurt out "you too, man"
>Owner freezes up, blushes, and runs to car
>Gym closes for the month until OP's membership is over because owner is too autistic to confront OP again
>"It's cool. I can focus on my squats at home now"

Goddamn user, I'm in tears

This. Helped me with my nasal drip. Also, you see all sorts of unusual behaviour in the sauna like people staying for 20 minutes fully dressed, baseball cap and all, or reading a book.

Awesome pic. I wonder how it ended.

Had a pretty gud day today actually desu

Fuck I always forget to use the sauna at my gym (I'm new to it). I need a detox

Do you really need us to ask? Of course we want to see tits

what a fucking alpha female, big boobs AND ass. so often big tits girls have no ass and it's a huge disappointment.

>those tits will never be wrapped around your dick

>Kaitlyn Horesh
>Horesh
>Whorish

Dude wat

It's almost like one of those shitty comic book characters whose real names are a description of the powers they eventually get.

why are you guys so obsessed with her? she has big tits so what you guys have fucked a chick with big tits...right?

wtf do it

Go get your test levels checked if you're a male.

>tfw I just xrayed these pics

>you can see her nips

Not op but autismo holds me down

I haven't kekd that hard in a awhile

Good story. I keked
Also, that bish on the left has some fat bags

thanks for the laffs wolf boy

Post them

photoshopped, look at their cups (of beer)

fuck I hope she's a slut

Top work user

Ty, based user.

Well? Do it faggot

This thread is a copy pasta thread, hope you feel good..

She's had the same bf for years

Your new nickname is Wolf Boy. Just go with it you humourless faggot.

serves you right you fucking moron. You don't listen to music on speakers if there's other people there

Please for the love of god more pics

>fat black guy hops off treadmill to burst out in laughter and yells "THERE'S THE WOLF BOY"

next time you go, just look him dead in the eye and smile, maybe say hi. he'll have respect for you. if you have to be the wolf boy, at least be confident about it, instead of a shameful sperglord.

That's actually kind of badass in a cringe way.

Why the fuck do you have a playlist of wolf howls, does it help you sleep or something?

>implying spray disinfectant is sitting for the proper sit time for it to actually work (Most gym cleaning solutions aren't used nearly long enough to actually kill any germs. I worked as a custodian under a guy REALLY into cleaning for awhile AT a gym so trust me on this. Unless you're using odoban which only has a sit time of about a minute compared to the five minutes of most cleaners, you're spreading tons of germs.

>that pic
>my sides

>tfw you fuck up your green text and forget to hit enter before writing more
>tfw i'm still right and user is an asshole for going to the gym while sick.

Not everyone has the same immune system. Some people at gyms are cancer survivors working to get their strength back dude. Seriously. You can skip the workout until you feel better or do shit at home with free weights (I have the TINIEST space to work in but i still get a workout at home with them when i can't make the gym).

kek

so not badass at all?

Ask him if he's feeling fit next time you're in. And call him buddy.

>get job
>decide to go to the gym in the morning
>stiff and cold
>instantly pull something in my groin and fuck up left knee