I am in the top 1% of league eSPORTS players...

I am in the top 1% of league eSPORTS players, what exercises should I focus on to improve my gaming fitness so that I can get into the top 0.1%?

>inb4 post gets removed by people with no access to a dictionary.

dictionary.com/browse/fitness

Go on a run every morning, eat a good diet. Worship Dr. Levi

>I am in the top 1%
You're diamond?

>what exercises should I focus on to improve my gaming fitness so that I can get into the top 0.1%?
Who am I to give you advice I'm only G4. But your cs and general mechanics are probably already good so maybe try to improve your macro game a.k.a shot-calling, knowing when to do what

Do you even practice your micro? :/

Any exercise at all would probably be an improvement.

do you have any self respect left?

Gee, I wish they're was a single post that contained information on getting started. Basically, you do anything, it'll help you

meditation and cardio

Throw in some lifting if you want to get laid at the league olympics because you'll then also be the top 0.1% of lookers there

>trap
>self respect
Pick 1

How have you not quit this shit game yet?

You're already in the literal

>playing league of legends
I hope you're either 12 or retarded

Start playing dota for abit. That way you can play against non-retards and maybe improve abit.

Quit lol , im challenger ( 4 season ) and i can tell you the game is shit . Want to get better? play a shitton until you hate yourself

seriusly quit this shit bro

100 million monthly players
7000 million humans

1,4% plays it, alot more know about it, especially when u subtract all the africans/indians ruining the statistics.

>the africans/indians ruining the statistics.
kek

> Want to get better? play a shitton until you hate yourself

I'm more thinking of fun and healthy ways to GIT GUD, I actually care that much about rank (I main yi so what the fuck is the point when hes already trash tier in low dia)

Does it really have 100 million monthly players?
Holy shit.

if you're playing on NA you are already losing

>2017
>still falling for the moba meme
Just kill yourself now and end the embarrassment that is your life.

>2017
>not saying kys

lmao kys

>I main yi
Stopped reading here

>mad lolfag detected

i bet you watch leafy
fucking loser tween

>maining
>in a MOBA

No, once leafy stopped playing soup pvp he became trash.

>gaming fitness
man.....
I would say improving reaction times? idk what gaming fitness could possibly be.

You're already diamond, use your brain, think logically, understand that every single tile, pixel counts and aim for perfection.
Seriusly, excercise, it clears your mind, it makes you feel and play better, takes away back pain, neck pain, it's dumb how well you can play 2 games feeling and thinking at a top rate.
And watchout your hands, stretch, look the hand positioning, take breaks, or your career will end like mine :/

>I WAS IN ALPHA