Meet this girl two years ago

>Meet this girl two years ago
>Hit it off and eventually become best friends
>Start having feelings for her over the past two months
>She broke up with her bf a few months back
>Confess how I feel to her a few weeks ago
>She seemed happy at first but would blow me off when I would try to make plans or talk seriously
>Get into argument and we stop talking for a while
>Go full no-contact and try to focus on myself
>Realize I miss having her in my life even as a friend more than I want to have a serious relationship with her
>Haven't slept properly or been to the gym for more than a week

What do I do Veeky Forums, do I call her and try to repair our friendship or do I just take the loss and continue living in this misery?

You lose either way; if you call her you look weak but if you don't she will never call you.
Accept it as a life lesson and move on.

fpbp

weak willed fag

Lift your pains away bro make her look back and regret it

Why do fucking autists never realize that confessing feelings to a girl is never a good idea.

Even of you've been madly in love with her for 10 years you don't just fucking tell her how you feel. You act interested, ask her out, date her, het to know her and allow her to get to know you on a deeper romantic level.

You can't cheatcode your way into a relationship with someone by confessing feelings, you have to start from the beginning like everyone else.

>>Hit it off and eventually become best friends
this is where you fucked up

>Go full no-contact and try to focus on myself
should've stopped there

Think about this, you're letting a GIRL keep you from sleeping and enjoying life. Get your shit together user.

You must weigh both having guts to tell her you want to become friends with her again and being rejected (which is a 50% possibility) and the regret of never telling her and spend the next years wondering "what if".

I'd take the first choice, if I were in your shoes.

in a similar position man, i forget about her at the gym.
Even though i do it to get big so i can look aesthetic and finally get her but it fucking hurts man.
Best of luck man

If you have to "lift and look aesthetic" to catch her, she may not be worthy. Or you just have poor taste. Only lift for your own happiness and satisfaction, dude.

op you cannot seriously try to be friends with her after you've confessed your feelings and it fucked it.

It's gonna be weird as fuck and what happens when she ends up getting a new boyfriend. You still gonna be 'best friends' with her knowing she's getting dicked by someone that's not you. You're gonna look like the biggest chump and become a beta orbiter.

Next time do what said.

alright i will try and focus on doing that, thanks man!

If you stay best friends but start to talk to her less and blow her off completely ever few days, she will start to fall for you.

You have to make a girl want your attention.

Holy shit i was going through the exact same thing a couple of weeks ago. It gets easier! Give it some time.

What kind of girls are you guys getting in touch? Seriously...If a guy'd do that to me, I'd think he's not interested anymore so I'd have to move on. And that's not what he wants.
He may have to show interest anyhow, trying his best to avoid being too cold or too clingy. (That's the challenging part)

You're welcome, best of luck to you.
And I'm not a man, btw.

Whenever I think I'm having feelings for one of my friends I imagine myself initiating sexual contact with her. If it feels awkward I know it's just my brain fucking with me and that it'd be a bad idea

Might be autistic but it helped

Damn OP I had almost the exact same situation with a girl in college. I asked her out and she rejected me, things got weird afterward. Then we got into a fight one day and we both pretty much agreed to stop being friends.

If you miss her that much it really wouldn't hurt to try to contact her and patch things up. But if she doesn't answer or it doesn't work it's time to move on.

Sorry for you OP. Just know over time you will learn to stop thinking about her.

I know i shouldn't have spilled my spaghetti on her but i acted on impulse because she is moving away in a few months and i didnt want to leave anything left unsaid

You're ugly and a narcissist which is the worst combination btw

That's the key word: impulse. Things made by impulse are more likely to fail. In this case, you had some balls and took the risk. Shit happens and it didn't work, which is sad. But don't feel so guilty. Maybe thinking about her flaws would help. I wish I could give you better advices, but that's the best I can think atm.

OP girls don't feel love the same way. If you want a girl to fall in love with you, you need to tease her, ignore her, pull her hair, be rude.

Were you never a little boy?

You did the exact opposite of all the things you're supposed to do. You basically became her husband without her having to give you any sex, why would she start sexing you now? She's already getting the attention milk for free. Imagine her point of view, what if you got a small dick (probably true since you didn't fuck her immediately upon meeting), what if you want a serious relationship (obviously not going to happen ever, women either want to fuck you or they don't and make a mistake which they regret).

Ever wonder why so many women stay with abusive men in these toxic relationships where the guy is a piece of shit and the woman clings on to him? Because that's what women want, they want complications, bad men, to be treated poorly.

If you give them what they ask for they end up resenting you for it. Just like blacks and welfare.

XXXXXXDDDDD !

you know what would've worked more than a love confession?

Just straight up tell her:
>I'm horny and haven't had sex in a while, and you're recently single.. do you want to, no strings, do you just want to do it once?
>you've never thought about it, after we've known each other for so long?

tl;dr: have cute face everything else will fail
ftfy

First gf broke up with me because I was pretty much your typical nice guy..Learned a lot from that relationship. Everything you said is dead accurate.

No girl wants a "nice guy" no matter what they say.

this goes without saying, women today only compromise on looks when they are 37-43 years old and desperate for a husband.

I don't know if I repeat myself () or if I just give up on this thread. Jesus Christ.

Move on man. You'll be better for it. If she cared at all then she would make an effort. You need someone who cares enough to make an effort to see you and talk to you.

/thread

The thing is, I didn't just want it to be a one and done thing, I would rather we stay as friends if I knew the alternative wouldn't have worked

>being friends with girls

It's a school night Timmy, get to bed.

so you were not going to fuck her if she said yes? girls want guys to be forward and direct, they are the ones playing the coy role.

this advice doesn't work when dealing with ugly girls, you are probably unattractive.

Or you are mature. Most girls are very immature, my current gf is 27 and acts like a bratty child sometimes. A real relationship is one where the man and woman is equal, until you find someone you click with, guys would rather just fuck anything that is cute and available. Do you understand what test does to your body? I get the urge to fuck dozens of times a day for no reason, I'll just be watching a bug crawl across a window and think- dam I want some ass right now.

Presumably women are not like this. Men get constantly bombarded with sex from every angle. It's a miracle of will that rape isn't a serious problem especially how young girls dress today.

Maybe mature. Maybe both. Doesn't matter now, but I got your point. And it is quite valid, unfortunately. Some women feel this, like craving for sex, but mostly cause they have low self esteem and feel this "need to be desired". That may relate to maturity. I don't get these girls, actually.

I mean obviously I would have said yes, I was as direct as I though I could possibly be with the time constraint of her moving away. I just mean that I would rather have forgone the intimacy if it meant that we would break all contact.

If you need a gf to feel important, you're lost and a broken creature.

Pathetic. Get a hooker nigger.

Exposed

>saying such thing on 4chung
Aren't we all?

I didn't want her in my life to feel important, I enjoyed her company and the things she added to my life that are now missing.

Maybe, or obviously, you are not good enough and/or give a repulsive vibe. Get another girl. Are you mentally ill?

no, if you were best friends you would say:
>look i just wanna fuck, do me a solid

this is how guys joke about all the time, and I'm sure if my best friend legit wanted to have a gay experience I would at least think about it rather than flat out reject him, and it wouldn't get weird between us because we've shared some fairly personal stuff, tragic family loss, formative experiences etc.

So either you're frauding about being best friends or you didn't understand (through autism?) that she was purposely keeping you around to feel good about herself and never had any intention to straddle your cock. Women act unconsciously. If I showed you a tape of you and her interacting I could pinpoint within the first few minutes your chances of getting laid.

You gave all the wrong signals to this girl. I'm safe. I'm gay. I'm here for you. I'm not a man, I'm a blanklet.

Treat this as an important life lesson. Women today will fuck you before knowing your name, so if you aren't getting pussy within 2 weeks you're justafriend forever. The reason you can't make the jump out of justafriend is simple, the guy she wants to fuck is never just a friend. She always hugs him a little too long, always plays with his hair, always makes eye contact, looks away and looks back, always stands a little too close, always smiles around him. He might see her as just a friend but she wants to smash, and it's obvious from her body language. If you mimic a girls body language she will get it. When guys want to fuck they make any excuse to touch a girl, they grab her and are playful with lifting her up, they kiss her on the forehead, they tease her and so on.

You seem clueless man. What went wrong in your early childhood that you didn't pick these cues up naturally? If you want to smash a girl you need to show it, with your body, long before you make some awkward love confession. Then if she smiles back, plays back, teases back, you know where you stand.

Or, girl doesn't wanna fugg, where is the next girl, because I need company and secks!

Thank you for reminding this loser where they belong until they get >>>/fit

brother, I went through a similar situation back in November and it changed my life for the better.

Even if you think of her as the coolest chick in the world, she's not. You can have fun without her. You can meet other girls and approach them with a different strategy this time. Just cut off contact with her and in a month or two or three of doing your own thing, you'll hardly even think about her. She is not required for you to have a happy life. I know, it sounds impossible at this stage, but it will happen

And let me tell you, it's never the same as your first time. I still remember being 13-14 and getting my first gf. All those awkward first experiences, the physical contact escalating, how warm and soft her skin was, the way she glowed when she looked at me and smiled.

Life is a downhill struggle after your youth, they give you maybe 25 years of pure joy and then it's a real grind for the next 55. So there is nothing sadder than guys who don't experience girls in their youth, and nothing creepier than old dudes trying to capture that with very young women- this is why pedos are so disgusting to everyone. You get a period of young love, summer romance, a lot of Asian cultures put a lot of emphasis and respect on this, it's a necessary experience to growing up to have two awkward teenagers groping at each other and just holding each other's bodies for the first time, it's pure romance.

It's a beautiful memory, and when my kids are born and they go through life I will re-experience all those memories again through them, that's why being a normal person is so important. All these awkward beta virgins who are angry and twisted are just going to destroy everything they touch. I can only imagine them as parents, brainwashing their children into some sadistic manipulative shit.

I mean, in the beginning I had no intentions of perusing her romantically. But my emotions caught up two years late I guess. Having established myself as nothing more than a friend to her in the beginning, was there no other way to change how she saw me?

Holy shit dude I thought I was bad. Stop being a pussy. Fucking hell

Also think this, what if in the end she doesnt care about you being big? you'll think that you've wasted a shitton of time and effort on something useless. Just do it for you

>I'm sure if my best friend legit wanted to have a gay experience I would at least think about it rather than flat out reject him

no homo?

Ok, thanks tranny!

yeah, you start doing the physical stuff, and she gets 'mixed signals' and then re-evaluates you.

If a girl wanted to fuck a guy her best bet would be to just straight up confess.

If a guy wanted to fuck a girl his best bet would be to play the tickle game for weeks until she got the idea. Confessing puts a woman to a direct decision, something she cannot handle biologically. You need to ease her into it. You can't fuck a dry girl raw, it will never work.

Guys are friends when they tell each other deep personal shit.

Girls are friends when they are comfortable with each other and hug/kiss/are naked together.

Guy girl friendships don't work unless someone makes the sacrifice to be the guy or girl.

Do you know how you know someone definitely wants to be inside you? They are always touching you and looking at you. And it's super creepy if you don't want it, and it's really sweet if you do want it, and most women will let you know straight away where you lie.

nigga, uses the tickle game.lol

fucked 2 girls in high school thanks to the tickle game. it works

I'm sorry OP.. I'm going through the same thing as you at the moment, but we'll get through this, but don't let your pride get in the way, message this girl just to apologize and try to patch things up and just mend your friendship, or at least get some closure

>he doesn't know about the secret tickle spots

Reminder that you should not be close friends with females

That's actually the best advice on this thread. Body language is everything.

Don't fall for this meme.

>friends with a girl
>missing her as a "friend"
NO, just no. Guys and girls can't be just friends EVER. Eventually one of you takes it too far (as you did). You miss having that pussy around you. You are the definition of a beta cuck. Don't ever make "friends" with girls. You either have girls in your life you want to fuck. Or your GF has friends that you're forced to be around. Be a fucking man. Jesus you numales are so pathetic.

100% true. I learned this the hard way.