Birthday today

>Birthday today
>Someone baked me a cake so gonna cheat
>Ex didn't say a word, even though she said she wanted to remain friends, this basically means I'm forced to get drunk

RIP gains, I hardly knew ya

>she said she wanted to remain friends,
>you believed her
You played yourself.

But I'm sorry to hear that man, happy birthday, I know what it's like to have no one on your birthday.

>wanting to be friends with an ex
>cheating with cake
Cake is such a shit tier cheat food just give the cake away or something bruh.

Breh, we were friends before we started dating, and we were a couple for 8 years, ofc I believed her

the cake tastes good, any cheat food is shit tier

that girl.

i like her legs and hands a lot

i wish to have sex with her

pic related is my gf, rate/fap to her/whatever man something i dunno im drunk

Average

I bet your ex was cuter

Only a moron actually tries to stay friends with their ex. Exes are only good for occasional post breakup sex.

Not even, straight 4/10

that IS my ex, i meant ex, not gf. I'm as single as can be

is gin a Veeky Forums drink to get drunk on

also

>average

t-thanks (her on the right)

she looks like a good fuck, nice and thick so you get a little bit of a workout in

I'll raise that 4/10 up to a 5.2/10. thank God my first gf / lost virginity too was a sought after girl in high school. That's when I knew I had potential. Sucks to suck.

honestly girls much better looking than her fell for me in high school. but i was too much of an autist to take advantage

>she looks like a good fuck

she was actually, better than I gave her credit for

Happy birthday OP, I hope you and that ogre you call an ex-girlfriend live nice, seperate lives.

it's been 15 months and I still think about her at least once every day, but i will try breh

at this point im more annoyed at myself for still caring about her than anything

oh man 15 months, you gotta get over it lol

fuck/marry/kill/rape???

3, 1, 2, 4

marry - kill - fuck - rape?

funny, 1 wanted to have a threesome with me and 2, 2 never agreed

i killed your bitch because she is bottom of the barrell. what the fuck are you gonna do about it now? you dated the DumbUglyFatFriend

shows you how autistic i am that she was my first gf, and i stayed with her for 8 years

what the fuck man. 8 years is a long time. did that bitch have your child? was she your wife? if not you really fucked up.

no kids, but we did plan on getting married and having kids once we were in our 30's

did I fuck up by not marrying her, or by dating a woman for 8 years?

did you have a father figure growing up? wtf is wrong with kids these days.

>did i have a father figure growing up

hardly. why though?

Got my first gf last year and I'm afraid I'll stay too much time with her. She doesn't match my energy (really low motivation) and doesn't take care of herself (a little too chubby and doesn't shave her legs as much as I would like). She's a great girl otherwise though. We have very similar views about stuff and I feel comfortable talking to her. She's going to start going to the gym soon but I don't think that's going anywhere.

What should I do Veeky Forums?

Why did she dump you after 8 years?

OP here.

Do not think, for one second, that your first gf is "the One", marriage material, or anything like that. Trust me, if you stay together, you will live your entire life wondering "man, what if I had fucked other girls" - and most importantlyM your girl will think "what if i had fucked other men" and WILL cheat on you, or at least wish she could cheat on you, and therefore eventually leave you.

don't go for serious, marriage-possibility relationships until you've fucked 3+ girls AT LEAST

and by the way, whatever, ever, you do, do not fucking do long distance relationships, ever!!!

well, basically i took way longer to finish my college dissertation than i was supposed to (year+ longer).

we were doing long-distance all that time i was in college, so she eventually got fed up and left me.

we started dating in high school, we were 18.

3 days after breaking up with me (through a fucking facebook message, after 8 years..............) she admitted (after i asked) that she already had feelings for someone else - what are the chances I got cheated on? i'm thinking 95%+