How's your cut going, Veeky Forums? Better than mine, I hope

how's your cut going, Veeky Forums? Better than mine, I hope.

I just ate 3 slices of pizza over my maintaince
Kill me.

Have you tried eating less food?

Literally, the only thing I eat anymore is chicken and peanuts.

On the brightside, I'm getting really good at cooking chicken breasts

I've been feeling really bloated so I've been skipping a lot of meal.s

Is this your first cut? This is what weight loss looks like when you weigh yourself daily.

Look at the linear progression, you're trending in the right direction. Keep it up.

Also, get some variety in there for god sakes. If youre going to keep this up, youll need some variety.

Get some veggies in there. You need fiber and other nutrients to digest food. Come on man, dont be stupid.

I think it's going pretty well.

From like 230-195 ish, I want to be under 190 by April 15

What is the problem here?
A bit over 1 kg a week is pretty solid and takes quite a bit of will power if you are active as well.
It kinda seems you are fishing for compliments.

should add 5'10
325 bench
545 dead
405 squat

(Was this strong before, but decided looking like I lift was more important then lifting heavy and having a weird body), my lifts stayed relatively the same, and my deadlift somehow went up 20 lbs. but bench stayed the same, and I actually think my squat is higher now that I got the romaleo 3s and have been squatting a lot lately, did 4 singles at 405, think I can hit 430 or so if I go for it.

this normal

you can only lose 0.5-2 lbs a week healthily

the fact that water weighs so much and your water content varies, that can affect the daily variance .

you should weigh yourself the same time daily

That pic is not OP. But to answer your question, no it's not

I sometimes cook eggs. I'm doing ketogenic, so I really can't think of any cheap foods that are either protein or fat.

boring, gonna be doing this shit for a while

>store was offering free samples of donuts
>have no idea what percent it was of a whole donut

Still, when not counting that, I'm well below my TDEE - 500 limit, so I think I'm fine.

holy fuck my body is sorta like yours was, mirin your progress man. PLEASE share your cutting tips.

Finished my cycle of 21 days on 500mg dnp yesterday.

Went from 97,2kg to 89,8kg, expect to lose 1-2kg of water in the following days... I'm pretty happy, my lifts remained the same, only bench and squat went down arround 5% for 8 reps, I think after a carb reload in 2 days I will gain those 5% back.

I am 6' btw.

Jesus christ...
please give me strength

Dat pic. Idk why she's reminding of this current girl I am fucking.

Source?

slow but im not being very strict. making progress though, about halfway to my goal weight.

>Wanted to gain at 0.5 lb/week
>This shit happens

Top is day to day bottom is 5 day average.

Just found out my BMR is closer to ~2800 when I thought it was 2200. Been cutting at 1400-1600 like a dumbass.

>cutting prior to April 1

Unless you're a massive fatass, why? The weather isn't even nice enough to show off your gains until like July.

By which you could/should have dropped about 12-15lbs without stopping your bulk early.

I see some of you starting a fucking cut in Feb? What sort of fuccboi starts a cut in the middle of winter?

What do you do?
Which spices? Do you marinate them or just let them rest in salted water?

Plot twist: I'm an ausfag so it's even worse. Autumn starts in march, Winter in June, first day of Summer is December. I just have a lot of weight to lose after a three year long dirty bulk on top of previously being a fatass.

>three year long dirty bulk
What the actual fuck user

To translate, I mean I continued eating like I did before I started lifting, I was just lifting as well. Body composition has gotten a little better since then, but not much better.

Shitty. I'm trying to cut out milk, of which I drink a lot, and replace it with water but it's making my acid reflux act up. The milk was helping that so I've been having a hard time switching.

So far I've only lost 5 lbs and that was just because I had to skip the gym for 2 weeks due to an injury and I guess that made me eat less incidentally.

not him but I did that too. Turns out GOMAD really was a meme all along. Need to go from 270 to 220 by August so I can run a respectable 5k for the first time since 2011.

4-5 kg in less than a month? what are you complaining about

That four of those kilos were lost in the first 10 days (=water weight) and since march 1 I've plateaued?

Breddy decent. Losing 1kg per week doing Ud2.0

I started cutting a week ago but I'm also doing a slow, gradual cut to try for muscle retention, I'm at like 18-20% bf, and I'm going to San Diego for a week in May. People cut at different times for different reasons user.

>weighing yourself every single day
You're fucking retarded and don't understand how weightloss works.

>weighing yourself infrequently
Your bodyweight varies depending on how much water you're retaining, what you had for breakfast, whether you've taken a shit, and a thousand other variables. You need to see trends over time so weighing yourself as often as possible with periodicity of at least a day is the correct way to weigh yourself.

this may shock you user, but the seasons arent all the same around the world

and not everyone browsing this anonymous pottery board lives in ameriburger land

>is roughly the same weight for not even a week
>GUYS IM PLATEAUING FEELSBADMAN

fuck off, 0,5kg per week is a pretty good result when cutting
also this is not a linear process if you havent noticed yet by your own fucking graph

>Trip
stopped reading there, sage'd and reported

You'll never learn anything with that attitude, user

[spoiler]I zoomed in just to see that little bit of her pussy. It got me hard[/spoiler]

just because he isnt weighing himself every fucking single day doesnt mean he does it infrequently

This is about 5 months difference.

Uhh litterally as simple as eat less/drink less, and move more.

I didn't really drink alc for 4 months (maybe 5-6 times total during this time, compared to 3 x a week) this helped a lot.

I ate a lot better as well, mostly cutting out fast food.

Just made sure I stayed under my tdee, and ate my protein, only two things I worried about.

Biggest basic common sense tip that I think people overlook is. It took me a long time to put on all the weight. It obviously is going to take a long time to lose all the weight. Basically set realistic goals 5-8 lbs a month when you have a lot to lose ( if your overweight more then 1/week is fine, 1/week is for people already in good shape and getting ready to compete) then where I'm at I'm happy with 2-5 a month because I want to keep my strength.

Then it's just time.

Find your tdee, eat under it for a couple months. And you'll lose weight, its simple. (Not saying it isn't hard, because I miss drinking and eating McDonald's as much, but it is simple)

>focusing on weight when cutting
ISHYGDDT

It is nearly impossible to accurately calculate bf and lbm, much less do it daily. Electric scales and online calculators are inaccurate af, and you need a second person to (properly) measure with calipers.

Lost 12 pounds since the end of rugby season

I've got a chest cold, so I've dropped an assload of weight by blasting water out my ass. I fully expect to gain it back but I've dropped another 4 lbs in the last week.

I've steadily lost about 30 kgs over the past few months, feels pretty good.
What i want to learn next is how calories translate into fat gain/loss, how much weight gain/loss does a 500 cal surplus/deficit actually cause. Is it a simple calculation to get a rough idea or is it really complex and reliant on circumstance?